FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

*BuRnT* (Sticky this maybe?)

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sex@BoNeR

*BuRnT* (Sticky this maybe?)

I'm getting consistent E-Mails with SS's of discing/hacking/abusing.

Here's Mi$ery~ disconnecting in a ladder game.

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel ya'll shared any similar interests or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess...

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

maybe you should post that shit http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=408af41775f5abd49ba7b332f8d8a32a there

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:58 pm 
Eradicate

Doesnt' disc hack come bundled with map hack?

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sex@BoNeR

Discing is simply Pressing "Control Alt Delete" while in the game, and leave it for 45 seconds until someone drops you.
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel ya'll shared any similar interests or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess...

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
RipE1

NICE THAT U TOLD THAT TO EVERY RETARD AND NEWBIE IN BNE. edit ur msg or some admin / m0d plz do that...

soon every second newb iz "discin" ... :/

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mackman

It's sad but it doesnt look like anythings being done. Depending on the situation, anyone who lags out like that should get banned. Period. No little resets so they go make another name.. people of that calibur are not there to play, they are there to fuck up the system just because they are crybaby losers who blow.

Is there ANY way to fix ladder so if someone drops it doesnt mess up peoples points? I dont understand why it does that.

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:16 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Misery was already taken care of for that. Just waiting for the ip.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

2ndhandSerenade (aka ogreblood) caught hacking and discing. No question about it, ss available on request.

ip ban please.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:16 am 
Sex@BoNeR

post ss here newb

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:24 am 
Fast Luck

plus other ss asking for "ss 2" with no response ...

quote:

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:45 am 
Sex@BoNeR

nice doubling the size of the image

i say you edited ss

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:16 am 
SoCxHoP

what would blid gain from editing this screenshot? he hardly plays... also, the ss doesn't really show much... could be lag. if there was text saying "now you get a draw" or something it would be incriminating.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:21 am 
Fast Luck

ss shows him with no expansions and the green player with two. and then that player was in chat after the disc just sitting there. and then that player had previously unpaused the game after being asked for ss and not sent. Had accused the other of hacking just before the disc.

quote:

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:42 am 
Tyrus

First of all 2ndhandserenad isnt ogreblood, second ssing a 44 sec screen doesnt mean he disced maybe he just lagged during the game and the draw screen mayb eyou guys just allied each other some1 spoofed 2ndhandserande to make him reset. Beware of dumbasses like them Blunt some ppl are jealous about this ladder Smile Ask me everyone wants to be the a7F

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

Tyrus, how much of a hacker apologist you gonna be? We have pictures of a guy being asked a ss, he didn't take. We have pictures of him on the lag screen when he's got nothing left but his original town, and then the stat screen of him getting owned. But you keep making excuses for him, wtf? A spoof? How's this?

Is that enough? Exactly how many ss does one have to take before an obvious hacker can be banned? One who unpauses immediately when the game is paused and ss is demanded, who talks shit all game and then discs right when the game is about to end?

quote:

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:11 am 
GaNzTheLegend

its probably tyrus smurfing

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 pm 
Tyrus

How can we be sure the game you took the ss is really gow ef. No proof. Im just saynig that you need to be more intelligent in your accusation, im doing this to help yourself not beeing such a dumbass. The next time think before beeing too much emotional.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

No, all you're doing is showing that you can come up with an infinite number of excuses for hackers.

Someone could take a ss of him in the game room, and you'd probably say, "How do we know that's not another game that had the same name?"

I think 1) ss of him discing, 2) ss of stats screen 3) ss of whois 4) ss of unfulfilled ss request is sufficient to ban a hacker. Also, the game report logs probably confirm that it was the real player and not a spoof. I think that makes a pretty intelligent accusation, it's pretty much impossible to go any further and with all your ridiculous requirements, no one would ever be caught hacking.

You said 2ndHandSerenade is not Ogreblood, but obviously he is someone you're friends with if you're so willing to bend of backwards to defend a discing hacker.

quote:

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:21 pm 
Tyrus

I would defend OgreBlood anyday, not 2ndhanserade

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:42 pm 
Eradicate

can't you have ldir just check their ips and see if they are the same person?

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SoCxHoP

it gives the IP of the host in the game report i think.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:13 pm 
SoCzNedoK

i think everyone who makes a new name should provide a valid mailing address so we can all go murder him when he hacks

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SoCzNedoK

I got a legit ss from 2hand last time i raped him, he wasn't very good

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

quote:
No, all you're doing is showing that you can come up with an infinite number of excuses for hackers.

Someone could take a ss of him in the game room, and you'd probably say, "How do we know that's not another game that had the same name?"

I think 1) ss of him discing, 2) ss of stats screen 3) ss of whois 4) ss of unfulfilled ss request is sufficient to ban a hacker. Also, the game report logs probably confirm that it was the real player and not a spoof. I think that makes a pretty intelligent accusation, it's pretty much impossible to go any further and with all your ridiculous requirements, no one would ever be caught hacking.

You said 2ndHandSerenade is not Ogreblood, but obviously he is someone you're friends with if you're so willing to bend of backwards to defend a discing hacker.

I am ogreblood. i have no clue who 2ndHandSerenade and i havent seen him yet. He is probably a hackign newb but one thing is sure is that he isnt me. Peoples cry about ogreblood only cause i spanked every good players on it. I play this name for fun, join public games, allying newbies, etc.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:12 pm 
Fast Luck

Oh, I only guessed Ogreblood because I asked who 2ndhand was, and that's what someone told me.

Anyway, this guy 2ndhand was a disc'er and ss denier.

quote:

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:36 pm 
ice_ice_baby

quote:
Originally posted by Sex@BoNeR
Discing is simply Pressing "Control Alt Delete" while in the game, and leave it for 45 seconds until someone drops you.

owned

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:57 am