FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

IS ther a Bnet IGL Channel?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Necromancer420

IS ther a Bnet IGL Channel?

Curious to know if there is a specific channel everyone uses.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:44 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

nope but best place to find IGL players are:

US East: War2 Ladder Challenges
US West: Warcraft II USA-1

Post Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:54 pm 
Tyrus

you know so much about war2 ganz, unbeleivable

Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

Dont be sarcastic tyrus, you could be surprised how much ganz knows about abusing a warcraft 2 ladder.

Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:24 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

and you would be suprised how many times kanuks got caught on different names hacking.

Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:14 pm 
RipE1

just sh0ut igl wanted in ladder challenges(east).. that'll d0. sum ppl play in west aswell (usa-1) m0re challenge in east th0.

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend
and you would be suprised how many times kanuks got caught on different names hacking.

Surprise that i never got caught? Of course its surprising, a player of my skills being totally legit is rare. Please don't just repeat what lolster said because as everyone knows it, he is a moron and he accuses everyone of hacking without a single proof. Pretty funny that u believe him when he says i hack but u dont believe him when he say valk hacks, even though theres an undeniable proof valk hacked. I never ever dodged a single ss so please get over it you all time newbie. 5-0, go abuse another game.

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:30 am 
GaNzTheLegend

First of all, you have got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever come across if you think any of this is serious. I don't even know or care if you hack or hacked in the past. I am just bringing it up cuz you get so mad over a dumb game. Second of all, there is no undeniable proof of valk hacking. Third of all, I never abused any game ever. Fourth of all, I have heard of numerous players that you have dodged ss to.

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:36 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
First of all, you have got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever come across if you think any of this is serious. I don't even know or care if you hack or hacked in the past. I am just bringing it up cuz you get so mad over a dumb game. Second of all, there is no undeniable proof of valk hacking. Third of all, I never abused any game ever. Fourth of all, I have heard of numerous players that you have dodged ss to.

Ok lets get this straight, the 2 players you "heard" (only by lolster's voice) i denied ss are Valkrie, who was a smurf at the time and Ryan, who was also a smurf at the time. So thats it for the the "numerous players"? Can you name any more? I sent them all the ss they asked, even more. Not my problems if the 2 newbies cant take a loss to a smurf (i was smurfing). Of course, its a lot easier to just say i denied them a ss in order to attempt recovering their losses. AND YES YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, THERE IS AN UNDENIABLE PROOF OF VALK HACKING. STOP LICKING HIS ASS. PLEASE SON, HE BECAME SO BAD WHEN HE PLAYED ON HIS DUNDAS NAME. HE WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAYER. I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING SINCE I PLAYED VALK 1ON1 5 TIMES A WEEK. ON DUNDAS HE WAS SUDDENLY JUST A JOKE. NO PRELUSTS, NO MIRACULOUS BLIND HIT TO AN EXPAND. HE STARTED TO LOSE TO HIDDEN RAXES A LOT WHILE HE NEVER LOST ONCE TO THAT WHEN HACKING. PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE YOU DOUCHE.

PS : Always funny to hear u say that u never abused a game ever. If you say that then of course you must be dumb enough to believe valknewbie never hacked.

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:11 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

I have heard you hacked on many accounts whazzup, ~offense~, h@llalooya etc etc. You have no proof any of those things you said about valkrie is true, its just speculation(probably jealous of his skill). Also, there was a 3rd person you denied a ss but I cant quite recall the name.

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:37 pm 
RipE1

wh0 carez

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

quote:
I have heard you hacked on many accounts whazzup, ~offense~, h@llalooya etc etc. You have no proof any of those things you said about valkrie is true, its just speculation(probably jealous of his skill). Also, there was a 3rd person you denied a ss but I cant quite recall the name.

Sorry you stupid douche but the only one that u heard that from is lolster. No one else but him said i hacked on these names. Orkinman accused me once and thats it. He never caught me because u cant catch a legit player.

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:07 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

Whatever, either way your not even that great so its not worth arguing over.

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:12 pm 
KaNuKs

5-0 you fucking newb. You think you are any "great"?

Post Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:21 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

Ya im the best.

Post Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:27 pm