Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Why you should sign this petition

http://www.petitionspot.com//petitions/war2bne

Here are the reasons you should sign.

"good idea, Burnt."

"burnt is n00b."

"Because gj"

"Because Even though I doubt Blizzard would do anything, I commend the effort to make Warcratf 2, a more reliable, and accurate, gaming area."

"Because burnt makes people sign to much things =) Q('.'Q) GET SOME FUN IN YOUR LIFE BURNT! TAKE DA WEEK OFF GO SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING GOSH!"

"IGL leauge is an outstanding turn out the first day it came out over 300 people signed upso i support burnt the whole way"

"Because War II forever !!! :]"

"Because hackers blow!"

"because i want to see what this will do."

"Because Blizzard should remember the fans of this game that made it great and filled their pockets with money. The same fans that are currently filling their pockets buying other games like WC3 and WoW.
We'd like a little attention. That's not alot to ask."

"Because in all reality games are really based on the community that surrounds them. I think its time for a big company to give back to the community, becuase im all reality with out there would be nothing."

"Because because the Warcraft 2 community wants a legitimate battle.net ladder system once again and Burnt is the man who will be responsible enough to fairly and accurately moderate it."

"Because coz we need some1 that takes care of our old'n'beloved w2!"

"Because I want a legit ladder system"

"because he has been a good friend and is loyal to this game. With him monitoring the game, it would be much more enjoyable for everyone. Plus it wouldn't take any extra effort by blizzard."

"Because because no one dicks deeper than the author of this petition."

"Because I think this is a great idea, and burnt is the right choice for the position."

"Because this award winning RTS and game of the year, has been a pioneer for online gamers and too still be active long enough for a reform after 10 years, gets my full support. "

"Because Yo I Like IGL
LOL"

"Because Warcraft 2 forever in my heart. One kill for me one for you because they kill you too"

"Because he won t even get payed for it so why not ^^"

"Because it needs to be legit."

"Because I have always loved WarIIBne and I have always hated the freaking hackers who ruin my games!"

"Hackers and abusers ruin the game and make it no fun. I dont think they can be stopped that easy though."

"because i have pay for this game and blizzard need to make a clean up in war2"

"Because the game itself is a classic and needs our loving."

"Because burnt will do more for warcraft 2 then blizzard will do."

"Because a legit ladder would be awesome."

"because it's a good idea."

"Because I've worked under Ben for many months, and I can say he is a very responsible and intelligent guy."

"Because if done correctly this would be good for the warcraft 2 community."

"Because I've worked under Ben for many months, and I can say he is a very responsible and intelligent guy."

"i support this idea cause i hate hackers ... burn bitches burn"

"Because This is a great Idea. I loved warcraft II when I played it. Wish I had the game today!! so fun, and I would even offer to help take care of it. I know a few things about computer software!"

"Because I have known Burnt for about 3-4 years having been in my Guild. If somones Sapports WC2 he. When me and my buds left WC2 for WoW and other games Burnt stayed behind and stuck with WC2. I strongly Support this idea."

"Because When I left War 2, I felt for sure that I would be one of the last...this man proved me wrong. Burnt genuly loves this game, and has succeeded in bringing a large amount of the old community back together to a game we all love and appreciate greatly. If there's any man to treat this game right, Burnt has earned the title."

"Because I would like see fair ladder like in Warcraft 3."

"Because too many damn hackers around! Bannnn"

"Because because war2 is a great game and should stay around with a stronger community"

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Last edited by x-DW-x)BuRnt( on Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:35 am; edited 7 times in total

Post Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jack94

Good job burnt!!

Thats was a nice initiative.

Bt net dont give a fuck about that, but i see all your love for war 2 Smile

Post Wed May 31, 2006 7:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote