FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

The Beat Kanuks Strat?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by lolster_
valkrie came on here and told everyone the story, and the same thing happened with ryan, I'm suprised people dont rem when kanuks was reported under hackers on the wwg forums under his name whazzap.

Same thing happened with ryan? Please i want you to provide the link to the post where he said that. That post, not only youre the only one that seen it, but it was probably posted by Ryan itself so there is nothing surprising that it got deleted in the same day by the admins since he probably accused other peoples the same way, by denying to get their ss.

Now this is getting real funny lolster, you are talking about allstar that caught me build hacking. See how u like to believe anyone that accused me of hacking without any proofs. If you really think i build hacked when its the riskiest hack there is, then youre a big idiot.

And now this is getting hilarious, u said that orkinman "caught" me hacking, while in fact IM THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU HE WAS THE ONE ACCUSING ME. IF I DIDNT TELL U THAT, YOU WOULD HAVE NO CLUE THAT HE ACCUSED ME. BTW, HE NEVER CAUGHT ME, HE JUST SAID "WTF U HACKED HOW CAN YOU GO 2 RAX RIGHT AWAY" AND HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE ME AN E-MAIL. It was a 2 vs 2, who the fuck doesnt go straight 2 raxes when youre at 12 or 2? Orkinman must been the only newbie giong one rax. (BTW orkinman has always been nothing but an overrated newbie).

See how full of shit you are. You just claimed Orkinman caught me hacking in the past, while he just accused me of hacking. You said it like you knew the whole story but in fact i was the one that told u orkinman accused me. Now u changed it to "somthing kanuks wishes I would forget." Thats real funny to see how full of shit you are.

"my whole point is this, it's just not me accusing him on denying screens =\"

You cant accuse me since i sent you both ss u asked me and they were legit. The only thing u does is believing low credibility players that said i denied them a ss but you have no proofs that i didnt. The fact that the post that accused me on wwg got deleted the day it was posted is a good proof these accusations were bullshit.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:19 pm 
lolster_

I never said orkinman caught you, I said he was convinced, learn to read please, and when i said " the same thing happened with ryan" i was talking about when you didnt send him the ss he asked for, this was on wwg under your name whazzap, and he was dark_vador or some shit, non the less im sure if anyone asks ryan he will tell them.

allstar if u ask him will tell you his story aswell, without changing it like you always do with your pathetic excuses.

you are @ kingmage category son.

I GUESS I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN CAPS, NEVER ONCE DID I PAUSE A FUCKING GAME AND ASK YOU FOR AN SS, I RAPED YOU IN THAT S9/9 WAR SO BAD U PAUSED AND ASKED ME FOR AN SS, I COUNTERED AND ASKED YOU FOR ONE MYSELF EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO INTENTION TO DO SO, YOU CUNT.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:33 pm 
turtleman@can

FUCK YOU KANUKS I OWN YOU DONT WTF MY STUPID HAH MAN YOU CANT HANDLE THE ROCKARAGE OF MY COCK PLANTED IN YOUR GARAGE MAN WTF I OWNED YOU FROM S9 EAT A BAG OF CATAPULTS MAN S9 VS 9 = YOU OWNED MAN OUTPLAYED BY THE CHAMP BABY YEAH AHHRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TYRUS YOUR NEXT IM THE CHAMP BABY YEAH EAT IT MAN 43-0 GG QUEBEC FRENCH LANGUAGE = OWNED SOMEONE GET ME A GOD DAMN POUTINE HOLY FUCK

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:13 pm 
lolster_

thats funny kanuks, from what i can recall the hosts of that wwg server were french canadian, and the second u got reported that forum got locked, i remember trying time and time again but it was locked, nothing ever got deleted.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:33 pm 
KaNuKs

He was a french from france that me and tyrus kept making fun of. Again, nice false assumptions scrub.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:14 pm 
lolster_

i knew he was some kind of french, the forums did get locked nothing was ever deleted. =[

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:55 am 
KaNuKs

Oh yeah, thats why, when u started accusing me 6 months ago and that could still go on the wwg forums, we didnt see the post your talking about, but we could see every other posts.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:42 pm 
lolster_

I clearly remember going to the website that thread being locked after u got reported.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:45 pm 
Paper_Boy

Lolster is either like a house wife yenta or a gossip queen. I think you would fit in well on The View

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
lolster_

way to refuse my ss's pb, whats funny is you refuse to send them 2 anyone else...... doesn't suprise me you and cinder both got bad habits.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:24 am 
Paper_Boy

sue me

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Shotgun_

kanuks challenged god to a 1on1@life.pud and got pwned.

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:30 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
kanuks challenged god to a 1on1@life.pud and got pwned.

He is winning 3-1 and that includes a game where god smurfed and won while dodging a SS.

Lust to hold all games.GGG! (Get Good god!)

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:47 am 
KaNuKs

ahhaahahaha ggg. Very Happy

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:22 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

nah im 4-0

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:40 pm