FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

warcraft language

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chalupa

warcraft language

ok i know you guys are gonna rip my ass for this cuz u all do it. i hate these stupid ass terms i hear every time im on. "owned" for example "stfu newb" i wanna smack these dumb asses. come up with ur own shit. "dominated" sumthing new. lame ass people see you type it and they bite off you. i think it is just so gay. owned is the one that pisses me off. its a video game dammit. calm the hell down. i know im gonnna hear it for this but i dont give a shit. the point is: use ur own shit. dont be like every other nerd who plays this and copies down sum stupid ass phrase they think is clever. I wanna hear what u gotta say bout that.

Post Thu Oct 26, 2000 4:04 pm 
Ep

warcraft language

Rather then using ur own things, why not just stop talking trash and get on with ur lives.. "owned raped rox" all those words are for idiots. Play the game and keep ur mouth shut - its as simple as that

Post Thu Oct 26, 2000 4:28 pm 
Jza

warcraft language

Or at least show some class after your game win or lose. Example: mcaDDer and PBuck have a tussle with Eppy and IamThIbe. After playing 2 games and splitting 1-1, they opted not to play a 3rd tie-breaking game having found new respect for eachother. Ep and Pbuck started sleeping and teaming together (just kidding Ep). Moral of the story is respect.

Post Thu Oct 26, 2000 10:15 pm 
chayliss

warcraft language

chalupa

stfu
thx
gw
OWNED

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 2:26 am 
Pimster

warcraft language

EP?? uhhh...what the helllllllllllllll *dUsH!*

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 4:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
reaverlisk

warcraft language

I dont use any of those words except for maybe raped,but who cares?People say it to get a point across,not to be OrIgInAl or some crap.

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 7:46 am 
genocider

warcraft language

people should also show more respect,for example;"im sorry i killed you,but i hope u learned something new from this match.next time you are in that situation you should bla bla bla,and you will probably win :-) "

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 11:48 am 
Soth

warcraft language

owned is a phrase I use when some dick talks trash to me, then we go 2v2, my pard gets dropped and I beat his and his pards ass down 2vs1. =(

also for when I kick wreck's heat ass 1vs1 while usin some name I dont remember :(
I'll be sure to use "you blow" when I beat down gendike sometime in the future.

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 6:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
GhostNuke

warcraft language

What does Heat have to do with anything? =(

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 7:27 pm 
Valkrie

warcraft language

soth why are u talking big lately?
u blow?
stfu
thank you
gw

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 9:24 pm 
Soth

warcraft language

valk you have the largest ego I ever seen. the best comeback you can make to an intelligent question is "your dad must rape you" "what are you, like 12?" I mean come on, dont act like such a dick :(

as far as me blowing goes, I dont think you have the right to say something to me when I wasnt referring to you. thx now be quiet.

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 11:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
GhostNuke

warcraft language

quote:
Originally posted by Soth:
owned is a phrase I use when some dick talks trash to me, then we go 2v2, my pard gets dropped and I beat his and his pards ass down 2vs1. =(

also for when I kick wreck's heat ass 1vs1 while usin some name I dont remember
I'll be sure to use "you blow" when I beat down gendike sometime in the future.

quote:
Originally posted by Soth:
you have the largest ego I ever seen.

How can you criticize someone for the size of their ego after such a arrogant, self-promoting post? Take your own advice please, and don't act like such a dick.

[This message has been edited by GhostNuke (edited 10-27-2000).]

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 11:50 pm 
~`Nedro@PA

warcraft language

well i am with genocider =]

Ned

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 12:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Soth

warcraft language

ghostnuke I was simply stating a fact vs wreck, as far as you go the last time I played you it was a 2vs2 I was humans and you got boned. thx

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:35 pm 
genocider

warcraft language

nedro

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:04 pm 
GhostNuke

warcraft language

First of all I don't recall this being a discussion on anybody's war2 skills. I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy about criticizing someone for their ego when you obviously have a good sized one yourself (and your previous post did little to disprove my argument). Second I don't recall the game you described. Third I don't care since I don't play war2 anymore, and even if I did, I don't really care about wins/losses anymore.

You might have been stating a fact, but that doesn't make your post any less egotistical. I could come on here and talk about beating such and such, and it might be true, but that doesn't mean I'm NOT being an arrogant asshole.

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:37 pm 
Ranjan

warcraft language

Shut up ghostnuke, you suck like the rest of the heat trash. I could beat you, cynicx, spectre00, and your cousin in a 4on1 with a half dead axethrower and no keyboard.

ps, If those weren't your brother's nicks, then oops.

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 6:43 pm 
GhostNuke

warcraft language

huh uh ran cuz we just load our maphacks n lvl hacks get lvl 81 grunts then u @ 0\/\//\/3d ty gw

By the way, you were right on the names

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 7:49 pm