FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Tournament, or Waste of time?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SneaKy

Personally, i feel the tournament that was held recently was a waste of my time. 1. Bizatch shows up late. 2. The rules stated on the page weren't followed in the tournament (Rule #6). 3. Bizatch wouldn't even listen to one complaint i had, but instead Banned myself and my bot out of the chat room. Then i logged on a different computer with a different IP, and he banned me again. Bizatch, learn how to host an organized tournament. And by the way, I'm sure it was hard for your team to advance getting a bye in the first round on POS/Low im sure =\.

------------------
:SneaKy:

[This message has been edited by SneaKy (edited 10-23-2000).]

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 10:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Saber

The host of the tournament should never be a participant in the tourney, the reasons are many, I think most of the posters here will now so no need to state them.

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 12:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MoRpHiuS

It doesnt really matter of the host plays or not, the host got beat down in a 5 min game of HSC HIGH in the 4th round. But good job in killing Darkangel bizatch =)

Post Wed Oct 25, 2000 12:52 pm 
BiZaTcH

haha morph nice dual

ok next: sneaky

Rule #6: You must let an authorized employee watch your games.

are u saying that the ppl that watched weren't otherized, or that i wasn't let authorized users watch the games? either way ur wrong =(

sneaky, i don't think it matters that i play in the tournament. i'm not gonna win it and i just do to make sure no hacking, etc. i gave myself a -bye- because i didn't have enuf time to play & set stuff up, and to fill in space for the tournament. not to mention i own on pos/low anyways =P

"Bizatch wouldn't even listen to one complaint i had, but instead Banned myself and my bot out of the chat room. Then i logged on a different computer with a different IP, and he banned me again."

ok umm....you said the other team disconnected and then you played again and u lost. the other team was apparently WINNING when 1 member disconnected, but then again it was early. you had tons of time, so u rematched, and so u play again seeing it was the smartest thing to do. i said take ss's and e-mail them to me if u have a complaint.

nice try sneaky, ur an idiot tho =(

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Thu Oct 26, 2000 8:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
SneaKy

Ok, Bizatch, first off, Rule #6: You MUST let an authorized employee watch your games. It does not say it is optional, it says you MUST. Clarify the rules next time ass.

Second, I did not say that they disconnected, i said that he just LEFT. He just left the game, for no reason at all. Then he said, no that we had to play them again. Is it our teams fault he left? Then because I have a complaint you ban me. Some host =\.

Third, You call me the idiot, when you show up late for your own tournament, actually play in your tournament and also get a bye in the first round? Your the idiot Bizatch...

------------------
:SneaKy:

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 4:16 pm 
BiZaTcH

i was not late, i was right on time, and i made sure of it

i must have been thinking about somebody else, i think that u were the 1 that said he left within the first 2 minutes and
u said he left and u got a 'draw'

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Fri Oct 27, 2000 4:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote