[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
War2BNE InSight - System Requirements and Recording
Warcraft 2 Battle.Net Edition v2.02 (English/American)
War2BNE InSight will NOT work on Windows NT or Macintosh computers.
War2BNE InSight does not need to be installed. Just download the program file (War2BNEInSight102.exe) and save it to a folder of your choice.
It's a good idea to save it to a seperate folder, since by default it will save and load replay files to/from the folder it is run from.
Delete the program file (War2BNEInSight102.exe).
How to record a Warcraft II Battle.net game:
BEFORE the game starts, click "Record Game".
If War2BNE InSight successfully prepared Warcraft II BNE for game recording,
the dialog "Record game status" saying "Ready to record your next game." will appear, otherwise
an error message will pop up.
If no error occurred War2BNE InSight will automatically start recording,
as soon as your next game starts.
Play the game.
War2BNE InSight will now record your game in the background and the "Record game status" dialog will say "Recording your current game.". If War2BNE InSight fails to record your game, it stops recording and displays an error message in the status dialog. It, however, won't "alt-tab" to your desktop, so you can continue playing the game undisturbed.
After the game, if War2BNE InSight successfully recorded it, the status dialog says "Finished game recording.". Click "Close".
You can now enter a short comment in the "Description" field, save the replay and/or view the replay.
- War2BNE InSight CAN'T record games with computer opponents.
- War2BNE InSight CAN'T record non-battle.net games, (eg.) singleplayer campaign games, singleplayer custom scenario games, multiplayer direct connect games, multiplayer modem games and multiplayer ipx games.
- War2BNE InSight CAN'T start recording in the middle of a game.
- War2BNE InSight DOESN'T save the map, the recorded game is played on, within the replay. The map, however, is needed to view the replay of that game, so if you record a game on a non-builtin map and are going to distribute the replay, make sure you include both the map and the War2BNE InSight replay file in your mail, webpage or whatever.
- War2BNE InSight DOESN'T record any messages the players type during the game.
Back [an error occurred while processing this directive]