FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Warcraft 2 Old Schoolers, remember..?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eradicate

I think it's pretty much whatever the host decides to make is whats played nowadays. On another note POS/anthing has to be the most boring setting ever - no variation whatsoever.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
NaLzyMan

Re: heh

I wouldn't say the best player ever. To me he only ever was impressive later on when him and khb started to ally and dominate most everyone.

NeRz and I couldn't hold a positive record vs them at that point, and had that disheartening 2-3 koth 2v2 series vs them, where we basically gave them 2 wins simply because I hadn't played sea maps in ages, and then nerz forgot to wall in on the final map.

KGB97 and I def had a positive record vs them though, as well as people like buzz/valk, and az/random-di-lackey.

You know who we struggled against though, were those shady hacking scrubs like jitter and yauyau, wtf is that honestly.

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ArchAngel

Nalzy havnt seen you in for fucking ever. I agree really with what Kith said earlier in that Walker was the best. Not that he was the most skillful player i've seen, but that at the time he played he was far beyond anybody else within the skill gap.

You and nerzy were a fun ass team to play though. Good to see ya again.

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by ArchAngel
Nalzy havnt seen you in for fucking ever. I agree really with what Kith said earlier in that Walker was the best.

You know arch, a lot of people say that, but I just never felt that way. Maybe it's just the way I matched up with wlkr.

Ash, on the other hand, was just always a big pain in the ass to deal with, in teams or in 1vs1 games.

Last edited by Ywfn on Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:51 am 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
also valk is the best ever

lol, how can you say that after scrubbo owned him over and over again in recent times?

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:52 am 
Fast Luck

i didn't see scrubbo taking home the cash at the war2 fest!

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:05 pm 
BanMe

I think fin is just biased because we hands down dominated the 2v2 tournament in Seatle. I think war2 is too deep of a game to have a "best ever". How many other RTS's have you played where you can say that so and so excelled in these particular situations, but not in these situations, and so on for almost endless styles and types of play? That's how war2 is - you have people who excell in 1v1's, people who excell in teams, people who excel at certain types of maps or certain situations, or people that will blow you away one game and suck ass the next. Sure you have people that excell in seemingly all aspects - but even when compared to people in their respective skill level, there were always situations where someone who is "better" would get owned by someone else. But damned if it wasn't fun chasing that "best player" status all those years Smile

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:24 pm 
Ywfn

Well, you might be right that I'm biased, but I doubt it's limited to that tournament. I've played both with and against you probably a thousand times, over many years.

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:30 pm 
Paper_Boy

Scrubbo never had to hack to get a win.. And his greek lagg kept the game going at his pace!~

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
fiftyfour40

Whats up with Nalzyman and the Re:heh shit, what a fucking retard.

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:51 pm 
ArchAngel

Didnt want to turn it into a best ever thread, and really there can't be a "best ever" since this game has evolved. but really, wlkr was in a league of his own at a time in the game where competition was probably the most fierce it ever was.

Post Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
NaLzyMan

quote:
Didnt want to turn it into a best ever thread, and really there can't be a "best ever" since this game has evolved. but really, wlkr was in a league of his own at a time in the game where competition was probably the most fierce it ever was.

Hello arch,

How are you doing? How is your WoW guild doing?

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
BanMe

quote:

considering that i used to ally Redrum during this time period and wentat WORST 50% against DT, I am unimpressed. Incinerate was much more dominate in his time, and in a much larger variety of settings. Wlkr played gow, 3v3pud, and hsc, pretty much exclusivly, as I recall. But whatever, I'm drunk, otherwiser I ouwldnt be participating in this thread in this manner Smile. But lets face it we all love best ever threads until we realize we aren't part of them Smile

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:02 am 
[24-7]Guan-Yu

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
I'm drunk, otherwiser I ouwldnt be participating in this thread in this manner Smile.

Drinking Budweiser by any chance? Smile

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by [24-7]Guan-Yu
quote:
I'm drunk, otherwiser I ouwldnt be participating in this thread in this manner Smile.

Drinking Budweiser by any chance? Smile

Pinot Noir

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:29 am 
SoCxHoP

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by [24-7]Guan-Yu
quote:
I'm drunk, otherwiser I ouwldnt be participating in this thread in this manner :).

Drinking Budweiser by any chance? :)

Pinot Noir

boxed

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:54 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
quote:

considering that i used to ally Redrum during this time period and wentat WORST 50% against DT, I am unimpressed. Incinerate was much more dominate in his time, and in a much larger variety of settings. Wlkr played gow, 3v3pud, and hsc, pretty much exclusivly, as I recall. But whatever, I'm drunk, otherwiser I ouwldnt be participating in this thread in this manner Smile. But lets face it we all love best ever threads until we realize we aren't part of them Smile

Actually the time period I think of Walkr as, I don't really remember Dr@Ash being around. =/ Near the end of kali (maybe last year or so) you guys played a lot and I remember that, but I'm thinking of Walkr from like mid 1997-1998. Could just be a bad old man's memory though.

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Axolotl

I'll just say I'm disappointed the Internet gaming scene wasn't bigger when war2 was released as it could of been huge.

I was also really disappointed when PGL didn't pick up War2 BNE for the 2nd season after Gadianton had one the first Starcraft tournament. I practised for the release of War2bne so I could finish at the top in order to make the PGL tourney.

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:37 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

BuRnT 2001-2007

I know none of you will know these guys, hell you probably wouldnt have liked them if you did meet them but they were part of my most enjoyable period on Warcraft 2 when I played the game actively any chance I could get, game after game and would sit in the chat having a fun time.

RobVanDam- Probably the first player on battle.net that I interacted with and he told me to join his clan so my first real BNET name was RobVanDam1.

Twisted_BigDog - Leader of Twisted_ that I joined which was fairly active at the time. I went under the name Twisted_5time and would mostly play [AA] Super Archers , don't really want to go into explaining the map but =).

x-AoW-x-Diablo - Alliance of Warriors.. First met him by hosting games and watching him 1vs1 people over and over and I just thought he was the best guy ever back then so I got in his clan. Clan lAoWl4Eva channel was the first channel I was in that got me exposed to Free Castles players which would hook me to this game and what leads me to even being here now. Other AoW members I have vague memorys of: Stunna, Matrix, Chasity, Menace

~!KoH!~Daman~ - Knights of Honor Clan Leader. This guy wasnt excactly the most talented player in their clan but he was just such a cool guy that was easy to get along with. Worked at Mcdonalds, and when I get in touch with him every now and then, its where he is still working about 6 years later. Ran channel Clan lKoHl4Life which was the most popular hang out channel for free castles player on the West Server up until 2004 when they left for good to Warcraft 3.

x-DW-x)Kozmo( - First met him in AoW where he went by the name Prophet. We would never get along and he would constantly be trying to get me out of the clan. I was in KoH when he recruited me over to DW as its 3rd member of a clan that would probably have at least over a thousand different members in years to come. This is the guy that coined me the name BuRnT after getting tired of me signing up as wrestling names in my accounts. Channel: Clan x-DW-x

x-Scott2Hott-x - Koz's right hand man. Part of the "clique" which was the top guys in DW at the time who were friends and pretty mean bastards to me lol..Kozmo,Scott,Fonzy,Annuvin,Dusty,Jeff. Some other old DWs from the early days I want to give a holler to are Grunt,Cyclops,Krazy.. wow ive been part of the whole GOW/BNE Map community for so long my memory on this stuff is getting so much weaker.

JJFrogMn- Just remember this guy being really cool with me and he was one of the guys that disapeared one time and never came back.. at least with most of the other guys from this game that I knew they would be gone for long period of time and then I would get the chance to see them again.. not JJ =( .. Part of the DW Clan.

{aF}Brandon - Leader of the Armed Forces. Which had some other notable people I can remember, Bostco, Stew, Clay.. been awhile.

!KoH!MaNoWaR- Jason.. never talked to the guy much until his last year or so when he would occasionally log on , but he was one of the really good players who tended not to talk alot of crap.

~:Snap:~ - He hated me.. I hated him.. the most memorable moment I can remember from him though would probably be some clan he started up in a war vs clan KoH.

~DSS~!Slayer!~ : If I remember correctly this was a chick, with a real mean game play that I later noticed I had adapted into my own style.

HolyDash/HolyBee- Only two guys I can remember from this clan but I would be in their channel talking loads of crap and to my surprise our clan leaders actually started up a war against them which lead to some real fun series of games. By the end of it all we were all friends and I happend to track down Dash and he sometimes logs onto .RU today.

Bez- Out of all the guys on the game he probably would make me laugh the most. We did some really fun stuff together before stuff died out. I remember one time he logged on my name while I pretended to be my "brother" and backstabbed the leader Kozmo in a game which lead to some major friction and shit talking. Another memory I got of him is he was leaving town for like a week and I logged on his name and started a bunch of crap with Xandr's girlfriend (Who was also part of the KoH Clan) and would be pretending to be Bez trying to hook up with her. When Bez came back I got caught up in the act. Havnt talked to him in about 3 years.

Rogue_ - Friends with Diablo, and pretty cool guy. I use to get on the account name Rog0e_ and join his games and be like "Rogue Rogue Rogue the bser Rogue Rogue ill bs you" and kill my allys.

JeffAbc18: Remember him and me would go into ladder games, wait for surrender, pause it one left then the other and both would lose points. We would get players down to Rating 1 for them. I catch up with Jeff every now and again.

EvilMan: Old friend from AoW and later in DW was one of the earlier members. He saved me one time from Bez backstabbing me and everytime I would see him in the years after that he would bring up that one game.

Orez: The best for last. The guy that first showed me Warcraft 2. I met this guy when I switched schools in the 3rd grade , then a new school was opened that I went to in the 4th grade , and he switched over in the 5th grade. Thats when we first became best friends after he quit hanging out with someone else. Original name on the game was ZeroCool. I was staying the night at his house and he was showing me BGH Comp Stomp Walled and just seeing a multiplayer online game for the first time amazed me and looked like so much fun. He would make barracks outside the computers bases and call it ZeroCool Camp. He first burned me a cd of the game and we would have to take turns on the cd key until he ended up buying another one. He went through every clan with me, Twisted_, AoW, DW.. and out of everyone on this game I miss him the most. He left Warcraft 2 during the stage everyone else did in 2003. This was during the time my mom moved and I switched schools so I never could get him to log in with me anymore.. I still can stay in contact with him on AOL but I havnt seen him again in person since I moved except a handful of times I invited him with me to wrestling shows. It use to be when we got home from school we would both log on AOL (internet I used at the time) and I would message him and we would log on. The fun in Warcraft 2 really seemed to leave when my best friend was no longer on the game with me.

Some other guys who were their for the ride: Model-T,Dragoon,Dex,Stew,^jdc^,J-A-S-O-N, Maximus,Nemeziz, Acturus,SkullJoker,:~Jason~:,:~Jeff:~,Owen, {RS}Doom,Hell_Dark,Slayer,Xion,Phoenix,Mana,West)Side(213,
DarkPeon,RevVryce,Virus,DarkStar,DarkNight,Cryo.X.Genesis,Tyfoon, Python,FreePlayer(ES),rohaan,Prowler,x)Hell(x_Fire,Faith,Rock,Punisher,Oakland,WhyMeWorry,
x)HR(x4eva,Insane.LoH

Then there is my DW crew from 2004 up. I would go on talking about them but their days are not up with me yet even though they don't all log on with me that much.

Lion,MoM,4o,Sense,Gloin,Herazor,Warrior,Archer,Wainer,Final,Reborn, Dudeguy,SS,Daniel,Mouse,Clutzy,Fuc_It,Knight,White,Death,GXMT,Hotice, Rambo,Snowman,Thunder,Auri,Healer,Plogger,Rat,Tornado,Diablo,Axe, Hitman,Bouncer ,Annuvin,Godshot,Zonpan,Troll,Law,Conker,RicJames, Silence,Legolas,Leftwing,Bone,Holy,Thai,W2MAN,Demen,Killer,Valkyrie, Mandy,Toge,War101, Shaman,Goat,Master,Gberet,50,49,Cyclone,Golden
,Forgotten,Bullet,Cool,Smile,Skutt,Zobz,Raven,Faith,WarIII,Sauron,Texas, Entrias,Mike,Rex,Icholas,Milk,l3oodyArrow,Paladin,Quizno,0.o,Dave,Zombie
,Axel,Figgero,Mixx.. and countless others.

Overall here are the most notable clans I remember coming up on the game:
[AA]
TF
Holy
KoH
AoW
{DBC}
Kilaz_
NWC
THC
USA
DW
--
In late 2003 my computer got messed up when I deleted some file trying to make room to play Diablo II with Orez.. and I could only play Warcraft 2 every other weekend at my dads. Then it got worst as my disc quit working so I went through a period on starcraft for a short time which was not a fun game at all. It wasnt until later on in 2004 when I was able to play again after taking my dads computer to my moms and by the time I came back everything I knew about the game was gone. All of the old players I hung around with, the clans, the channels.. they had all disapeared and the only games that seemed to be around were Paintball. Thats when my mission was always to bring players back. I would always be pressing /users seeing if activity was going up. I watched as MY favorite game was hitting all time lows on with player base.. I was glad to be back and leading the DW clan but was always focused on numbers. How many players I could recruit to the clan a day, how many players I could max out into our channel, how full USA-1 would be with all DW tagged players in it. I was never able to truely enjoy the game anymore, especially when all you would hear other people say is warcraft 2 is dead. Ever since my return my goal has always been to be Warcraft 2's Saviour.. my guess now is that I may not have saved it by I have done a damn fine job of halting the end. **Nobody go crazy here** but in all honesty I think that if x-DW-x)BuRnT( never existed there would be currently Zero players on West,East, and of course .RU. I know you guys probably don't see it, but if you would have followed what I did for the past 3 years maybe you would think so too.

A little bit of my history in a song by Feature: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUSGNBDkuNw

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Last edited by x-DW-x)BuRnt( on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:39 am; edited 13 times in total

Post Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Slaughter

quote:
Originally posted by x-DW-x)BuRnt(
In late 2003 my computer got messed up when I deleted some file trying to make room to play Diablo II with Orez...

lol

Post Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:40 am 
ViRuZ

I remember when Falkentyne used to play back in the zone days. We used to 1v1 nonstop and he would actually rape everyone with humies, it was sick. Then i got good and started raping him and retook my rank 1 position on IGL. I will never forget that series. First game: NWTR. I pwned him of course. Second game: 3v3.pud.(his best pud). the longest game of my life, but i took middle and barely won... GGs

Post Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:26 am 
Bobbo

Falk was the man. Losing to him was the most frustrating and slow loss ever.

Post Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Swift

I started years ago, and i've been the best ever since.

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:54 pm 
__Prophecy

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
I started years ago, and i've been the best ever since.

You're a nerd who has nothing but time on his hands to sit and play 24/7 while studying replays and players only to lose in the war2 festival that you practiced for years to win. Maybe in another year after sleepless nights of analyzing everybody again you could make it to the finals. Dork.

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:06 pm 
AgainstTheGrain

quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl
I'll just say I'm disappointed the Internet gaming scene wasn't bigger when war2 was released as it could of been huge.

Who isn't? Smile

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sentinel

Question - back in the "prime" of BNE, how many USA channels would there be? How many games would be up at once?

Basically just wondering how busy it used to be. I only started about a year ago and always hear about how different it used to be. Nowadays theres only USA-2 at most, and oftentimes its hard to get a real game up with 4 players.

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:16 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

Great thread deserves more replies!

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:18 am 
passwillworkeasycompany

sc~nixon "Hehe sorry Blid but kali really was light years ahead of heat in terms of strategy."

man i bet that really pissed blid off!

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:03 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
BuRnT 2001-2007

I know none of you will know these guys, hell you probably wouldnt have liked them if you did meet them but they were part of my most enjoyable period on Warcraft 2 when I played the game actively any chance I could get, game after game and would sit in the chat having a fun time.

RobVanDam- Probably the first player on battle.net that I interacted with and he told me to join his clan so my first real BNET name was RobVanDam1.

Twisted_BigDog - Leader of Twisted_ that I joined which was fairly active at the time. I went under the name Twisted_5time and would mostly play [AA] Super Archers , don't really want to go into explaining the map but =).

x-AoW-x-Diablo - Alliance of Warriors.. First met him by hosting games and watching him 1vs1 people over and over and I just thought he was the best guy ever back then so I got in his clan. Clan lAoWl4Eva channel was the first channel I was in that got me exposed to Free Castles players which would hook me to this game and what leads me to even being here now. Other AoW members I have vague memorys of: Stunna, Matrix, Chasity, Menace

~!KoH!~Daman~ - Knights of Honor Clan Leader. This guy wasnt excactly the most talented player in their clan but he was just such a cool guy that was easy to get along with. Worked at Mcdonalds, and when I get in touch with him every now and then, its where he is still working about 6 years later. Ran channel Clan lKoHl4Life which was the most popular hang out channel for free castles player on the West Server up until 2004 when they left for good to Warcraft 3.

x-DW-x)Kozmo( - First met him in AoW where he went by the name Prophet. We would never get along and he would constantly be trying to get me out of the clan. I was in KoH when he recruited me over to DW as its 3rd member of a clan that would probably have at least over a thousand different members in years to come. This is the guy that coined me the name BuRnT after getting tired of me signing up as wrestling names in my accounts. Channel: Clan x-DW-x

x-Scott2Hott-x - Koz's right hand man. Part of the "clique" which was the top guys in DW at the time who were friends and pretty mean bastards to me lol..Kozmo,Scott,Fonzy,Annuvin,Dusty,Jeff. Some other old DWs from the early days I want to give a holler to are Grunt,Cyclops,Krazy.. wow ive been part of the whole GOW/BNE Map community for so long my memory on this stuff is getting so much weaker.

JJFrogMn- Just remember this guy being really cool with me and he was one of the guys that disapeared one time and never came back.. at least with most of the other guys from this game that I knew they would be gone for long period of time and then I would get the chance to see them again.. not JJ =( .. Part of the DW Clan.

{aF}Brandon - Leader of the Armed Forces. Which had some other notable people I can remember, Bostco, Stew, Clay.. been awhile.

!KoH!MaNoWaR- Jason.. never talked to the guy much until his last year or so when he would occasionally log on , but he was one of the really good players who tended not to talk alot of crap.

~:Snap:~ - He hated me.. I hated him.. the most memorable moment I can remember from him though would probably be some clan he started up in a war vs clan KoH.

~DSS~!Slayer!~ : If I remember correctly this was a chick, with a real mean game play that I later noticed I had adapted into my own style.

HolyDash/HolyBee- Only two guys I can remember from this clan but I would be in their channel talking loads of crap and to my surprise our clan leaders actually started up a war against them which lead to some real fun series of games. By the end of it all we were all friends and I happend to track down Dash and he sometimes logs onto .RU today.

Bez- Out of all the guys on the game he probably would make me laugh the most. We did some really fun stuff together before stuff died out. I remember one time he logged on my name while I pretended to be my "brother" and backstabbed the leader Kozmo in a game which lead to some major friction and shit talking. Another memory I got of him is he was leaving town for like a week and I logged on his name and started a bunch of crap with Xandr's girlfriend (Who was also part of the KoH Clan) and would be pretending to be Bez trying to hook up with her. When Bez came back I got caught up in the act. Havnt talked to him in about 3 years.

Rogue_ - Friends with Diablo, and pretty cool guy. I use to get on the account name Rog0e_ and join his games and be like "Rogue Rogue Rogue the bser Rogue Rogue ill bs you" and kill my allys.

JeffAbc18: Remember him and me would go into ladder games, wait for surrender, pause it one left then the other and both would lose points. We would get players down to Rating 1 for them. I catch up with Jeff every now and again.

EvilMan: Old friend from AoW and later in DW was one of the earlier members. He saved me one time from Bez backstabbing me and everytime I would see him in the years after that he would bring up that one game.

Orez: The best for last. The guy that first showed me Warcraft 2. I met this guy when I switched schools in the 3rd grade , then a new school was opened that I went to in the 4th grade , and he switched over in the 5th grade. Thats when we first became best friends after he quit hanging out with someone else. Original name on the game was ZeroCool. I was staying the night at his house and he was showing me BGH Comp Stomp Walled and just seeing a multiplayer online game for the first time amazed me and looked like so much fun. He would make barracks outside the computers bases and call it ZeroCool Camp. He first burned me a cd of the game and we would have to take turns on the cd key until he ended up buying another one. He went through every clan with me, Twisted_, AoW, DW.. and out of everyone on this game I miss him the most. He left Warcraft 2 during the stage everyone else did in 2003. This was during the time my mom moved and I switched schools so I never could get him to log in with me anymore.. I still can stay in contact with him on AOL but I havnt seen him again in person since I moved except a handful of times I invited him with me to wrestling shows. It use to be when we got home from school we would both log on AOL (internet I used at the time) and I would message him and we would log on. The fun in Warcraft 2 really seemed to leave when my best friend was no longer on the game with me.

Some other guys who were their for the ride: Model-T,Dragoon,Dex,Stew,^jdc^,J-A-S-O-N, Maximus,Nemeziz, Acturus,SkullJoker,:~Jason~:,:~Jeff:~,Owen, {RS}Doom,Hell_Dark,Slayer,Xion,Phoenix,Mana,West)Side(213,
DarkPeon,RevVryce,Virus,DarkStar,DarkNight,Cryo.X.Genesis,Tyfoon, Python,FreePlayer(ES),rohaan,Prowler,x)Hell(x_Fire,Faith,Rock,Punisher,Oakland,WhyMeWorry,
x)HR(x4eva,Insane.LoH

Then there is my DW crew from 2004 up. I would go on talking about them but their days are not up with me yet even though they don't all log on with me that much.

Lion,MoM,4o,Sense,Gloin,Herazor,Warrior,Archer,Wainer,Final,Reborn, Dudeguy,SS,Daniel,Mouse,Clutzy,Fuc_It,Knight,White,Death,GXMT,Hotice, Rambo,Snowman,Thunder,Auri,Healer,Plogger,Rat,Tornado,Diablo,Axe, Hitman,Bouncer ,Annuvin,Godshot,Zonpan,Troll,Law,Conker,RicJames, Silence,Legolas,Leftwing,Bone,Holy,Thai,W2MAN,Demen,Killer,Valkyrie, Mandy,Toge,War101, Shaman,Goat,Master,Gberet,50,49,Cyclone,Golden
,Forgotten,Bullet,Cool,Smile,Skutt,Zobz,Raven,Faith,WarIII,Sauron,Texas, Entrias,Mike,Rex,Icholas,Milk,l3oodyArrow,Paladin,Quizno,0.o,Dave,Zombie
,Axel,Figgero,Mixx.. and countless others.

Overall here are the most notable clans I remember coming up on the game:
[AA]
TF
Holy
KoH
AoW
{DBC}
Kilaz_
NWC
THC
USA
DW
--
In late 2003 my computer got messed up when I deleted some file trying to make room to play Diablo II with Orez.. and I could only play Warcraft 2 every other weekend at my dads. Then it got worst as my disc quit working so I went through a period on starcraft for a short time which was not a fun game at all. It wasnt until later on in 2004 when I was able to play again after taking my dads computer to my moms and by the time I came back everything I knew about the game was gone. All of the old players I hung around with, the clans, the channels.. they had all disapeared and the only games that seemed to be around were Paintball. Thats when my mission was always to bring players back. I would always be pressing /users seeing if activity was going up. I watched as MY favorite game was hitting all time lows on with player base.. I was glad to be back and leading the DW clan but was always focused on numbers. How many players I could recruit to the clan a day, how many players I could max out into our channel, how full USA-1 would be with all DW tagged players in it. I was never able to truely enjoy the game anymore, especially when all you would hear other people say is warcraft 2 is dead. Ever since my return my goal has always been to be Warcraft 2's Saviour.. my guess now is that I may not have saved it by I have done a damn fine job of halting the end. **Nobody go crazy here** but in all honesty I think that if x-DW-x)BuRnT( never existed there would be currently Zero players on West,East, and of course .RU. I know you guys probably don't see it, but if you would have followed what I did for the past 3 years maybe you would think so too.

A little bit of my history in a song by Feature: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUSGNBDkuNw

Read the whole thing, great story mate. Cheers.
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:16 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Sometimes I wish I could get a list of every War2 Player who has died with how they died and a list of their akas.

A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:17 pm