FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Warcraft 2 Old Schoolers, remember..?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
GaNzTheLegend

I remember you dodging me on kali and then you got your friend to play me and I owned him easily.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:39 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by JiGGa_MaN

Thats funny, that you acted like you were one of the good players he was talking about. Because when myself and Killabobilla played you and your ally, you accused me of hacking after I severely raped you. I offered ss's and you refused to take them, only repeating that I was a hacker.

Which was funny, because you had blind towered me at 5 earlier in the game, which is alot more sketchy than ruining your shit at 9 with lust the way I did.

ROFL??
When was that? I dont recall that... And players nick please ...

Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:09 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by Jza
How's Killa doing Jig? He was a cool cat.

I honestly havent spoken to him in a while. He throws up a thread once in a while on this mod forum looking for software/hardware advice. I dont think he plays war2 anymore.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
quote:
Originally posted by JiGGa_MaN

Thats funny, that you acted like you were one of the good players he was talking about. Because when myself and Killabobilla played you and your ally, you accused me of hacking after I severely raped you. I offered ss's and you refused to take them, only repeating that I was a hacker.

Which was funny, because you had blind towered me at 5 earlier in the game, which is alot more sketchy than ruining your shit at 9 with lust the way I did.

ROFL??
When was that? I dont recall that... And players nick please ...

It was probably a year ago, my nick was JiGGa_MaN and his was Killabobilla. You were logged as Lightbringer- and I honestly cant remember what your pards name was. I think he was a smurf.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
viperblade

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
One of the funniest memories I have concerns Dethwave. Axolotl and I had been playing dethwave all night and his ally (i forget who). Anyways we were stomping them soundly. Finally after about 10 losses in a row dethwave starts talking shit about how I suck and he could kick my ass and the only reason we were winning is because he was getting 8.

So I decided to play him, before which he said "If you beat me Kith I quit war2".

I got 8, he got 12. I stomped him soundly. He was so fucking pissed off he quit for over a year or so.

Another memory I have, although not so fond, is how I told everyone Summoner hacked in the 1v1 I played against him. No one believed me. Yet 3 months later he was caught with upgrade hack and map hack.

Summoner did a 3 rax, level 5 rush before going fort, and tied me to lust with my 1 rax level 4 rush. Then his first zeppelin (he was 5 I was at 2), scouted my expansion at 6 right away. Not 12, or 11, or 3.... but 6. =/

Anyways, water under the bridge. Off to work.

I remember who DethWave was allying that night...

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:13 am 
SeaMeRock

Sorry for the huge bump, but I was thinking of old players and the leagues a bit ago and had to get it off my chest.
IWL
Mage, Hair_helmet, Lord_helmet, Creed, Warangel, Natedogg, Crimson, Prophet
Cases
Tanthalas, Ca$h, Valentine
Shitkicker, Revolver - Team One
Dracula1, Jacollo - Can't remember team
Agent911, Tillerman, Liz, MekLarian & @AD's
Inhell, Incinerate & IN
the ASN guys who merged with IN to make IN_X
Papa Grey
SoS~Katan
CeReberuS
Warbringer
@Harkonnen
Pimster, Guan-ye, Lapu-Lapu
Lynchmob
Buko, Bushman, Lammy, Peon & @CAN
Dethwave & Dethwlkr & @DT's
Peonme/Bitter & Hari_Seldon
Metal & Azteca
Ywfn & Axolotl
Magic_bob@fwl
Bital@kwl
Kyp
Amish Pirate
Lusted
Boozecans & ut
Clasher
Loon
Gadianton & Aias
Nightmare
JesTer
Trox
Falk - biggest herb EVER
AL & AR
Maryland
Bloator
@dead
iLLuminati
Chief
bulldog
Vector
Heineken (who I think had an online relationship w/ my boy Cake! - or was it zimzorb - one of those st2 people)
-my boys Silverfuck, Locogato and Cake!
NWL
Dominican Lou & Panama Juan
Demolitor
Sword and Shield
Heatwave, Icewave, Skywalk

Kahn
Djinn, Decap, Mephysto

Zone
Lashiec, Skweeki, Chong_, Dhali, Makaveli, ion7, FienD

Other leagues on Kali-
SGWL - Solid Gold Warcraft League : JJ #1
OZWL - Ozzy (I think) Warcraft League
KWL - Korean WL
FWL - French WL

Who am I thinking of - it played on NWL, was a lev 40 and his name was like Hemo- or H- Herzy? Hemoglobin? Can't remember!

**Edit - it was Helmzy I think - Anyone know what became of him?

Not sure if anyone remembers, but many years ago I had a best of the best tournament and invited the top players from each league. Sadly, I can't find the old page anywhere but from what I remember Tillerman beat Warangel in the finals to win it all.

039840 - Weird how you remember your old kali reg randomly..

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:33 am 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by SeaMeRock

its the same with icq. after about 6 years of not using it, i still have my # memorized. 15393260

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:45 pm 
SeaMeRock

What a hoot!

Seeing Di@ltone's name again is funny. The only person I remember being more effeminate than him was Archangel. Between his logged conversation with a "girl" that got passed around on kali (I think I might still have it on my old HD - will look when I get home), to the picture he posted of his own face to the stories he made up, to apparently "moving to live with Skywalk" then "getting kicked out by Skywalk", Mikey takes the cake.

*Edit - I remembered a few more players to add

PyRo - one of my favs
Le Destroy
{DieHard}
Remus
Glacius
Backlash
Iceburg
~Crispin
Frustrated

I never played Heat or Engage , but I heard there was a SeeMeRock there. Rad.

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:29 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

SeaMeRock, some of the players you mentioned still play actively and some come on every once and awhile.

For the ones I have yet to meet.. hopefully one day I will.

Sometimes I wish I could get a list of every War2 Player who has died with how they died and a list of their akas.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Sorry for the huge bump, but I was thinking of old players and the leagues a bit ago and had to get it off my chest.
IWL
Mage, Hair_helmet, Lord_helmet, Creed, Warangel, Natedogg, Crimson, Prophet
Cases
Tanthalas, Ca$h, Valentine
Shitkicker, Revolver - Team One
Dracula1, Jacollo - Can't remember team
Agent911, Tillerman, Liz, MekLarian & @AD's
Inhell, Incinerate & IN
the ASN guys who merged with IN to make IN_X
Papa Grey
SoS~Katan
CeReberuS
Warbringer
@Harkonnen
Pimster, Guan-ye, Lapu-Lapu
Lynchmob
Buko, Bushman, Lammy, Peon & @CAN
Dethwave & Dethwlkr & @DT's
Peonme/Bitter & Hari_Seldon
Metal & Azteca
Ywfn & Axolotl
Magic_bob@fwl
Bital@kwl
Kyp
Amish Pirate
Lusted
Boozecans & ut
Clasher
Loon
Gadianton & Aias
Nightmare
JesTer
Trox
Falk - biggest herb EVER
AL & AR
Maryland
Bloator
@dead
iLLuminati
Chief
bulldog
Vector
Heineken (who I think had an online relationship w/ my boy Cake! - or was it zimzorb - one of those st2 people)
-my boys Silverfuck, Locogato and Cake!
NWL
Dominican Lou & Panama Juan
Demolitor
Sword and Shield
Heatwave, Icewave, Skywalk

Kahn
Djinn, Decap, Mephysto

Zone
Lashiec, Skweeki, Chong_, Dhali, Makaveli, ion7, FienD

Other leagues on Kali-
SGWL - Solid Gold Warcraft League : JJ #1
OZWL - Ozzy (I think) Warcraft League
KWL - Korean WL
FWL - French WL

Who am I thinking of - it played on NWL, was a lev 40 and his name was like Hemo- or H- Herzy? Hemoglobin? Can't remember!

**Edit - it was Helmzy I think - Anyone know what became of him?

Not sure if anyone remembers, but many years ago I had a best of the best tournament and invited the top players from each league. Sadly, I can't find the old page anywhere but from what I remember Tillerman beat Warangel in the finals to win it all.

Its odd you put YWFN with axo... I don't recall fin and axo having a real team-up sort of thing... Razz
Considering I played war2 with that stupid Axolotl fag for about 5 years =/

Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SeaMeRock

kith kanin? Who the f....

jokes jokes, I had just seen a post by you so I didn't add you to it. I felt yall needed a shout out, but forgot old KK. My bad! I can almost remember some of yalls kali regs.. Yours or ywfns was under 10k, maybe like 5 or 8? Metal or Az was like 60k, Skywalk was I think 40k, Silverfuck was 62k, Jester was 130k, Katan low 30's, and there are a bunch others I can remember, but thats all off hand

Post Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:02 am 
Ywfn

quote:
jokes jokes, I had just seen a post by you so I didn't add you to it. I felt yall needed a shout out, but forgot old KK. My bad! I can almost remember some of yalls kali regs.. Yours or ywfns was under 10k, maybe like 5 or 8? Metal or Az was like 60k, Skywalk was I think 40k, Silverfuck was 62k, Jester was 130k, Katan low 30's, and there are a bunch others I can remember, but thats all off hand

Mine was 840.

I also thought it was odd you put me with Axo. And that you listed me under cases. I was IWL from pretty early on.

I never really had a "team" I was part of. The closest person to a "partner" would probably be tarquinn. He was the only one I ever went out of my way to ally.

Post Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:39 pm 
Iceburg

Has anyone ever wondered why Tarquinn has 2 N's in his name? There were actually 2 Tarquin's. The original Tarquin (AKA Turkey on Kali before using Tarquin) was named Tarquin on Kahn and Kali, he was in MG for the longest time and then split to make some other team after they booted him out for being a tard. I've often wondered if maybe they had a 1v1 over the name or something lol.

Post Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm 
Tarquinn

I took the name a long time ago as a kid (when I would play pen and paper role playing games) from Rock'n'Roll racing on SNES; The proper spelling being Tarquinn. I played "Tarquin" from Kahn a few times way back when.

As for reg #s, mine was 50554, Az has 42k and Metal had 49k.

Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Tarquinn

As for allying Ywfn, I remember it all started out after that HSC game we had. I think we posted about it here before. Like a 3 hour game, the entire map mined and chopped, everything dead except for each of us having 1 transport, me having a knight and a peon, and Ywfn having like an Ogre and a peon. He thinks I won the game but I honestly don't remember who won. Either way, I do remember us allying quite a bit for the next few years after that.

Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
SeaMeRock

My single memory of Tarq in a game was when I played Papagrey@BSJ or @BS and Tarq was there to "oversee" the game, I'm guessing maybe early '97. I had recently posted as my friend Locogato on cases ladder before the forum required a login saying lots of nastys about Papagrey. We settled it with playing spiral high, clearly determining who was right and who was a noob. Aside from losing horribly, dropping, and not reporting, the only thing else I remember was Tarq saying at the game start, "Burrito, I'm an admin on cases, so no funny business!".
I was a bit brash back then so I'm pretty sure my response something considerably moronic.

You had to be what.. 12 at the time? 13? I sorta remember a picture that circulated of you back then with the long black butt cut. So hot right now.

Do you guys also have odd recollections of games you played vs random people vividly? Despite not playing much for many years, given a persons name, I can usually remember a specific game I played against them and usually the outcome, locations, and a bit of what happened. Pretty lame, yes, but I KNOW you guys have that too. Mad

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:55 am 
Tarquinn

I would've been 15 when I was admin on Case's, and yes I was a little hippy with long ass hair then.

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:51 am 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by Tarquinn
As for allying Ywfn, I remember it all started out after that HSC game we had.

Yep, your right. Best game I ever had still. Definitely a contender for the best game ever played. So much action--we had so many battles going on at the same time. To bad they didn't have a recorder back then so people could really understand what we're talking about.

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:37 pm 
NaLzyMan

heh

I remember giving khb and ash the DP, with my boy kgbagent97.

I also remember saying summoner, valkrie, and shotgun hacked. Long before the first 2 were caught, and before shotgun called out he was being towered and claimed he saw nerz when the watcher kith-kanin clearly stated that nerz was out of his range.

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Eradicate

yeah it's fun to remember war2 games, like earlier this evening I fondly remember raping nightfall and imbeingbentover85. good times

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ywfn

Re: heh

quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan
I remember giving khb and ash the DP.

Ash is the best player ever. He's heads and tails above the rest, and the only person who can claim that title. It's reassuring to know that I'm right about that, because so many people get a hard on about those times they beat him.

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:57 pm 
fiftyfour40

He wasn't too great when he was last on. I dominated him.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:38 am 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by Ywfn
quote:

Ash is the best player ever. He's heads and tails above the rest, and the only person who can claim that title. It's reassuring to know that I'm right about that, because so many people get a hard on about those times they beat him.

compare and contrast. Ash wasn't the best ever thats just your dumb opinion you old worthless man. im the best ever, thats fact. GG.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:44 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
quote:

I don't wanna start a "best ever" thing, but I always found Dethwlkr more dominating at that particular time. Not to say Ash didn't beat everyone, but I think the skill gap was greater when Walkr was playing. His dual was pretty fucking fast and hard to break. I think he was on of the first guys I remember doing a cat/cannon dual and it actually being FAST.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:30 am 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
quote:
quote:

I don't wanna start a "best ever" thing, but I always found Dethwlkr more dominating at that particular time. Not to say Ash didn't beat everyone, but I think the skill gap was greater when Walkr was playing. His dual was pretty fucking fast and hard to break. I think he was on of the first guys I remember doing a cat/cannon dual and it actually being FAST.

yeah but did they know BNE FASTEST?

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:44 am 
[24-7]Guan-Yu

quote:
Originally posted by Swift

What's that

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Eradicate

quote:
Originally posted by fiftyfour40
He wasn't too great when he was last on. I dominated him.

wtf is this newb shit, ash you suck

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:36 am 
Ywfn

quote:

You say that like variability has increased since you started playing, when in fact, Warcraft is a very minuscule subset of what it used to be.

Sure, there was no fastest back in those days, but people played a far wider range of speeds and maps.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:24 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
quote:

You say that like variability has increased since you started playing, when in fact, Warcraft is a very minuscule subset of what it used to be.

Sure, there was no fastest back in those days, but people played a far wider range of speeds and maps.

Indeed. Creed, Platypus and Krib, lord helmet, were all a bunch of guys I remember playing back when. Creed use to be real real good. Shlonglor I was never impressed with. Although i remember he did something neat on a PoS 4v4 game, low res. He gave up his mine and let one guy dual. They got destroyed by axo, myself and a few others, but it was something neat. We tried it on high res and it works quite well if you get the left side. The guy who gives up his mine, just goes towering/raxing one guy, and that leaves your other guy to dual while 2 rush hard. It works quite well.
I wish people played the variety of maps that use to be played. Its why I don't like warcraft 2 anymore. HSC, FoC, 3vs3pud, Maze, Nwtr, B2B, PoS, MTC, Four corners... all good maps everyone use to play. Now its like pulling teeth to get people to play.

Stfu about fastest. It brought nothing to the game. Go play the computer at 800% speed and tell me how much strategy there is. Increasing the speed of the game detracts from the tactics of the game. Only ones that don't think that are fastest fanboi's. Everyone else realized this before Bnet even came out. Soon as we saw fastest we knew the game was going to go for a shit even quicker than what it was already doing.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:59 pm 
Fast Luck

Fastest didn't even exist when a lot of these people played.

Kith, we actually play pretty much FOC/POS because Kazarian likes hosting other maps. Some Gseps too, but b2b and maze always get annoying with pathfinding so I try not to play those.

also valk is the best ever

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:07 pm