FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Probably the worst place to ask about this...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KillaBoBilla

Probably the worst place to ask about this...

Aright, I know its stupid to ask this to many people here, but there are a few smart peeps, so this goes out to them...

So if you meet a girl, get close to her, and then find out that she has a past of being easy, do you stay with her?

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:24 pm 
Axolotl

It all comes down to trust -- how much you trust/can trust her will be everything.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ThreeUp3Down

He's lucky there's a moderated forum or even I'd rip on him for this one. Anyways if your just trying to get laid (which you should be) then dating is a waste and if your the kind of person that girls go after once they're done fooling around it speaks about your personality that your a nice guy. Women marry nice guys but give it up to assholes so don't be nice.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:27 pm 
DrunkeN

The one who cares the least allways wins

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Bryter-

Re: Probably the worst place to ask about this...

quote:
Originally posted by KillaBoBilla
So if you meet a girl, get close to her, and then find out that she has a past of being easy, do you stay with her?

95% of the time .... NO. You stay with her "for the glory" for a while -always make sure you wear a condom (some girls tend to get pregant as well as other obvious precautions)- then find a way out of the relationship.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:52 pm 
Necrophilic

did you just want to fuck her or do you have real feelings

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:04 pm 
Ocram-OB

quote:
Originally posted by Necrophilic
did you just want to fuck her or do you have real feelings
that is pretty much THE question. if you just want to have some fun, then get it on. there is nothing wrong in fucking an easy girl. if i had real feelings, i'd speak with her and wouldnt waste my time on this forum.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:21 pm 
ThreeUp3Down

Oh I read it wrong. Most of them sleep around weather you know it or not so yes you do.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:32 pm 
KillaBoBilla

wow... you guys sure know how to treat women... it's a wonder you aren't out there "pimpin' dem hoes" all the time instead of posting here.

But I am not interested in just a spit polish or anything like that. I can get that anywhere... I want companionship (I am sure many of you will mock this because you've never had it and don't understand) but it is much more satisfying than you guys seem to think.

Thanks Axo... that is a good point. Do you think it is unfair of me to judge someone based on their past. I mean, talking to her now, I know she is not like that anymore, so its not a trust issue at all. It's more of a "damaged goods" issue.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:14 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
wow... you guys sure know how to treat women... it's a wonder you aren't out there "pimpin' dem hoes" all the time instead of posting here.

But I am not interested in just a spit polish or anything like that. I can get that anywhere... I want companionship (I am sure many of you will mock this because you've never had it and don't understand) but it is much more satisfying than you guys seem to think.

Thanks Axo... that is a good point. Do you think it is unfair of me to judge someone based on their past. I mean, talking to her now, I know she is not like that anymore, so its not a trust issue at all. It's more of a "damaged goods" issue.

Unlike most these people, I am at a point myself in life where 1 night stands, and senseless sex are really unfulfilling. After a while it becomes tedious, noticeably empty for you to keep cruising the hotspots for fresh hot ladies.

The point is, if you're anything like me, you are ready to just get serious and settle down. That being the case, it has alot to do with the girl. If her past has made her unsually flirty, and touchy-feely, then I would probably call it off. That kinda crap, even when meaningless and accidental, can drive a man nuts. Not worth it. If shes not ready to get serious, then forget it aswell. She may pretend to be, but if you talk to her enough about it, she will give away signs.

If you feel shes ready, and you're ready, then I would say proceed. If that past is really behind her, then its nothing. I'm sure you were pretty easy at least once =P

But yeah, every case is different, so its tough to make a decision when its 50% feelings, and 50% intuition. Just take some time to think about it, and decide if it bothers you enough to ditch her. Good luck.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Aerasal

i too am ready for a serious relationship

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:49 pm 
KillaBoBilla

quote:
Originally posted by JiGGa_MaN
quote:

Unlike most these people, I am at a point myself in life where 1 night stands, and senseless sex are really unfulfilling. After a while it becomes tedious, noticeably empty for you to keep cruising the hotspots for fresh hot ladies.

The point is, if you're anything like me, you are ready to just get serious and settle down. That being the case, it has alot to do with the girl. If her past has made her unsually flirty, and touchy-feely, then I would probably call it off. That kinda crap, even when meaningless and accidental, can drive a man nuts. Not worth it. If shes not ready to get serious, then forget it aswell. She may pretend to be, but if you talk to her enough about it, she will give away signs.

If you feel shes ready, and you're ready, then I would say proceed. If that past is really behind her, then its nothing. I'm sure you were pretty easy at least once =P

But yeah, every case is different, so its tough to make a decision when its 50% feelings, and 50% intuition. Just take some time to think about it, and decide if it bothers you enough to ditch her. Good luck.

thanks bro... you are a good man!

I have talked to her about this a lot and she really really regrets it all. We talked about it friday night and ever since then, thats pretty much all we've been talking about. Today she told me that she loves me. I had no clue what to say back to her. So I ignored that comment and just carried on with the convo! (not the brightest of my ideas) Anyhow, long story short, she DOES want a serious relationship, it's just I don't know what I think of her past.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:06 am 
cooldip

quote:
thanks bro... you are a good man!

I have talked to her about this a lot and she really really regrets it all. We talked about it friday night and ever since then, thats pretty much all we've been talking about. Today she told me that she loves me. I had no clue what to say back to her. So I ignored that comment and just carried on with the convo! (not the brightest of my ideas) Anyhow, long story short, she DOES want a serious relationship, it's just I don't know what I think of her past.

Good enough answers above but remember its like 60 or 80 percent (something high) of people that meet their husband/wife here...I remember hearing this a while ago...

Me personally its looking like im gonna be in that 60 to 80 percent, just make sure you choose well man.....

ps: got my iron ring today ()

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:48 am 
Paper_Boy

Once a slut always a slut. What makes her worthy of being in a relationship?
What did she do ne way get gang banged or suck off an entire party? If your that guillable go for her. Just remember you wont be able to buy a pack of smokes without seeing 5 guys shes fucked. Just remember when you kiss her your tasting some other guys Cock. If you dont mind herpes or loose vagina mash that bitch.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Necrophilic

get her pregnant and whether or not she aborts the baby will tell you if she's still a whore

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:21 am 
Scrubbolator

Don't get in a serious relationship if you still have doubts about her. And since you're asking this question here, you probably do. Just take some time to think about if she really has changed, and when i say "some time", i don't mean just a couple days. Also try asking your friends what they think of her.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Shotgun_

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
If you've "gotten close" with an easy girl, chances are you're in the gay friend catagory. Nonetheless, bang her asap as it's already too late, and keep on banging away while not becoming emotionally attached. Don't be suckered into spending money on her either (again probably too late).

haahahaahhahaaah thats so true the only good things ashs ever said nice work son

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:47 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by Necrophilic
get her pregnant and whether or not she aborts the baby will tell you if she's still a whore

lol.. Nice one

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:10 am 
SC~Terror

Keep in mind that lots of chicks screw around at first, at least as many as guys it just isn't talked about much. If you are really serious about her just deal with the way she has treated you and vice versa. Lots of chicks who are "easy" at some point were looking for a good relationship and just were not aware of what that consisted of. At least she is honest about the whole thing. Quite frankly I would rather be with a chick who has an idea of what she wants then someone who is still experimenting. At any rate, if you keep dwelling on the fact that a few other people had sex with your girlfriend it will not make you happy. Now that you know just drop the whole discussion or it will end up coming back to bite you.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:57 am 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Once a slut always a slut. What makes her worthy of being in a relationship?
What did she do ne way get gang banged or suck off an entire party? If your that guillable go for her. Just remember you wont be able to buy a pack of smokes without seeing 5 guys shes fucked. Just remember when you kiss her your tasting some other guys Cock. If you dont mind herpes or loose vagina mash that bitch.

Either you are a virgin, and these comments dont apply to you, or you are yourself a manwhore, and shouldnt even entertain the notion of giving advice. Either way, that post sounds less like experience, and more like hollywood. In terms of a girl being easy, its very common. Most girls arent honest about it, and thats why you havent personally encountered this issue. The girl Killa is talking about obviously was honest about it.

Belive it or not, some people actually wash themselves. So forget the whole kissing 20 penis's story you threw in there.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by SC~Terror
Keep in mind that lots of chicks screw around at first, at least as many as guys it just isn't talked about much. If you are really serious about her just deal with the way she has treated you and vice versa. Lots of chicks who are "easy" at some point were looking for a good relationship and just were not aware of what that consisted of. At least she is honest about the whole thing. Quite frankly I would rather be with a chick who has an idea of what she wants then someone who is still experimenting. At any rate, if you keep dwelling on the fact that a few other people had sex with your girlfriend it will not make you happy. Now that you know just drop the whole discussion or it will end up coming back to bite you.

This is obviously a man, who unlike most of those commenting, has a clue. Well said Terror. Afterall, its not like you havent banged some women on the road to this one. Dont get caught up in the double standards women face. She was honest, and thats a fucking great start.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:08 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
If you've "gotten close" with an easy girl, chances are you're in the gay friend catagory. Nonetheless, bang her asap as it's already too late, and keep on banging away while not becoming emotionally attached. Don't be suckered into spending money on her either (again probably too late).

haahahaahhahaaah thats so true the only good things ashs ever said nice work son

Its funny, because only you would think that makes sense. Ash seems to be one of these people who never touched a girl in 20+ years of existence, and still thinks his opinion is noteworthy.

Ash, if this is a scenario you truly agree with, for gods sake, take a shower.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:11 pm 
ThePanacea

Why the hell did someone delete Ash's post when Skechers' incoherent babble is still allowed on here?

Last edited by ThePanacea on Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:09 pm 
ArchAngel

I didn't delete it Very Happy It was extremely trashy and lacked class though.

As far as the subject goes... You have to try it out. Be confident in yourself and your feelings and tell her what's on your mind to her face. You will get much more rewarding results than coming here looking for advice. Of course, if this was the other forum, I'd have to lay the smack down on your candy ass. Cool Good luck d00d

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Bryter-

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Once a slut always a slut

This is true 99.9999& of time

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:39 pm 
Bryter-

quote:
wow... you guys sure know how to treat women

I mean, talking to her now, I know she is not like that anymore, so its not a trust issue at all.

Dude, shes going to rip your heart out down the road from now if you truely believe what you wrote. Confused

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:42 pm 
Bryter-

quote:
I have talked to her about this a lot and she really really regrets it all. We talked about it friday night and ever since then, thats pretty much all we've been talking about. Today she told me that she loves me.

Don't you think she said that to the last guy too?

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:44 pm 
x

Re: Probably the worst place to ask about this...

There's nothing wrong with a girl who's had lots of sex. Just make sure she wasn't having sex cheating on her current boyfriend.

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:20 pm 
KillaBoBilla

I've decided to go with it...
Jigga, thanks for the advice buddy... good call!!
Cool, I like your style buddy... you live 2 mins down teh road from me and we havent met. Kinda crazy! Im gonna swing by one day before the year is over to check out that iron ring of yours and maybe watch some HNIC
Axo, as usual you were a big help! Thanks

Thank to anyone else who helped

And of course, I'd like to thank god while I am making this ridiculous speech!

Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:41 am 
~BlackAngel

that's pretty cool man

i say you let things go as long as you feel they're right, obviously

always do what will be best for you, her and the relationship. i always say there are 3 people in relationships, counting both as a different person. and be sure you don't get into anything that will get you really hurt (or her)

Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote