FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Best place to download books?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ThePanacea

Best place to download books?

I don't really care to go out and spend money and books as I imagine it's possible to pirate them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much at all on Kazaa. I've been searching for decent E-Books on theoretical physics (ie Stephen Hawking stuff) and Poker strategies and such, preferably pretty game-specific. Where, specifically if you're going to list IRC, can I find stuff like this?

Post Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:11 pm 
Reikan

What type of book are you talking about? I haven't had any problems downloading stuff off Kazaa.

EDIT: I just noticed what you were referring to. You may want to try other file sharing services(since in all liklihood SOMEONE has the book) and if that still doesn't work your best bet is to try to google up book sharing groups.

Last edited by Reikan on Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:20 pm 
Eradicate

Re: Best place to download books?

quote:
Originally posted by ThePanacea
I don't really care to go out and spend money and books as I imagine it's possible to pirate them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much at all on Kazaa. I've been searching for decent E-Books on theoretical physics (ie Stephen Hawking stuff) and Poker strategies and such, preferably pretty game-specific. Where, specifically if you're going to list IRC, can I find stuff like this?

Hmmm...

http://www.RonPaul2008.com

Post Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ThreeUp3Down

I would also like to know this and posted something along these lines a while ago. I'm also looking for poker books as well as writing from those from around the time of the American Revolution (Franklin, Jefferson, Adams etc.) and shit on the Illuminati, NWO, Free Masons, etc. I can't provide an answer but I figured I would list a place to get text from some magazines (mainly scientific journals but also many business publications such as Forbes, Fortune): htto://search.epnet.com/ Username: Churchill Password: password

Post Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:20 pm 
$hazm

There is a free file sharing program called DC++. It has a bit of a steep learning curb for some, and it has strict guildlines, but you can find all the books you could ever want there.

Once you download it (www.zeropaid.com) and learn to use it a bit check out www.hublist.org for a hub search engine. Just type in books and your good to go.

Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:57 pm