FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

s9-9 / 9-11 dual against a 12-2 double cat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
i never once used a hack vs you in a series you faggot fuck, quit making up lies, i never said that, ever. I'm an all time newbie, please, last 2v2 i played with you was me vs you 12/2 and you got scrubbed out. (here comes the 'that game never happened lol') and i've never even played you a 1on1 series douchebag. You are so legit you made up every single fact in your whole post you flaming pile of shit. Give it up. You are not one of the greats, you are a scrub who thinks too highly of yourself (i refer to the poll in moderated forum, good game. owned.) you got DECENT at a time when NOBODY else gave a FUCK about the game except battle net scrubs. (like yourself).

Hmm i think you admitted in that other thread, when you responded to me after i said that you probably started accusing me after hacking in a serie vs me and losing badly. Here is your answer. :

yeah.. you beat me because you were hacking too and more pro at it lol

I think that's pretty clear. Loved how you also admitted in your last reply that you never whoised me. Love it.

Post Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:12 pm 
Allstar

that comment was directed at shotgun, you fail at reading comprehension as always you stupid fuck.

all lies and bullshit because you can't read a fucking post unless its written in crayon. just shut the fuck up and go away, arguing with you is destroying my normal brain function.

the series was vs shotgun, i never even played you a series you worthless pile of shit. as far as whois'ing you it was never needed, if anyone closely examined how you reacted the first time i did say something (with your 2 page replies and bullshit reasoning) they would recognize your guilt a mile away, i know the truth rest of the community can fuck off for all i care.

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 am 
KaNuKs

[quote="KaNuKs]Loved how you also admitted in your last reply that you never whoised me. Love it.[/quote]

End of thread. Your accusation aren't worth shit. Was a spoof. You fail because your too stupid and admitted you didnt whois me. GG.

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 pm 
Allstar

hahaha spoof

hahahaha

who would spoof you faggot

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm 
KaNuKs

happened many times. i dont know who cause guess what? theyre spoofs. i once joined a game with a ~kanuks~ already into it. enough said.

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:33 pm 
Allstar

too bad you were in chat afterwards with the same last game: timestamp that I did.

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm 
eS[MaGe]

"ohhhh noozzz that was tyrus!!!"

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
too bad you were in chat afterwards with the same last game: timestamp that I did.

oh suuuuure. cause i just can't remember arguing with you about that whole thing in the chat or anywhere else.

You made it up from the beginning. Just admit it you idiot.

You said you whoised me but now you say u didnt and that i was in the channel after the game? Dont u think that if i cancelled my gryph, i would of left the game and logged off bnet right away? You think i would of stayed in the game waiting for your accusations? Idiot dumbfuck.

Ill tell you the story as i think it happened, which might be very near from the truth :

I played a serie vs you while you were smurfing/hacking. You lost badly because u coulnd't keep up with my skills. You started talking trash, since u were smurfing and then, after being chat raped, you logged off. You quickly started to think about an evil plan consisting of catching the holy great kanuks "hacking" (when u knew he was indeed, not a hacker). You come here and make a post out of nowhere which got totally ignored/ridiculised by everyone. Five years later you come back and bring that big lie of yours back from the grave. Result : You get ridiculised and nobody is taking you seriously. Musta admit your credibility haven't increased when you asked who swift is, questionned why would anyone spoof my name when it occured more than 20 times in the past or, even better, claimed u were one of the best of your era. Funny quotes there, buddy.

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:44 pm 
Allstar

hahahahaha speaking of making things up

I never have played you in a 1v1 series, what the fuck are you smoking?

I hatched an evil plan rofl hahahaha you are such a fucking moron
keep making up bullshit lies instead of admitting the truth
take it to the grave son, its okay

you're right all I do is sit around and think of ways to make people believe kanuks is a hacker, its my whole reason for living, kinda like getting forum raped is apparently yours.

you obviously didnt realize i saw it. i whispered you immediately (which is kinda hard if you are a spoof huh) and noted the timestamp was the same as mine, and you completely ignored me and went afk. Totally ignored/ridiculised hahaha, actually if you dig back there was alot of people who were suspicious of you especially how you reacted, with page after page of bullshit excuses and retarded reasoning like allstar has an evil plan to get revenge because I ownz him!!!, first off, you've never owned me in a 1on1, I've never played you 1on1, I don't even play 1on1s, and I've handed you plenty of losses in 2v2's to tell you the truth you are just a bne/f newbie to me

apparently you should go look at the polls because the majority would agree Sad

p.s. you do know that serie isn't a word right? stupid fuck. Never claimed I was one of the best, and yeah, to me swift is a bnet nobody, just like you are.

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
hahahahaha speaking of making things up

I never have played you in a 1v1 series, what the fuck are you smoking?

I hatched an evil plan rofl hahahaha you are such a fucking moron
keep making up bullshit lies instead of admitting the truth
take it to the grave son, its okay

you're right all I do is sit around and think of ways to make people believe kanuks is a hacker, its my whole reason for living, kinda like getting forum raped is apparently yours.

you obviously didnt realize i saw it. i whispered you immediately (which is kinda hard if you are a spoof huh) and noted the timestamp was the same as mine, and you completely ignored me and went afk. Totally ignored/ridiculised hahaha, actually if you dig back there was alot of people who were suspicious of you especially how you reacted, with page after page of bullshit excuses and retarded reasoning like allstar has an evil plan to get revenge because I ownz him!!!, first off, you've never owned me in a 1on1, I've never played you 1on1, I don't even play 1on1s, and I've handed you plenty of losses in 2v2's to tell you the truth you are just a bne/f newbie to me

apparently you should go look at the polls because the majority would agree Sad

p.s. you do know that serie isn't a word right? stupid fuck. Never claimed I was one of the best, and yeah, to me swift is a bnet nobody, just like you are.

We have 1v1ed before and you were nowhere near my league. You didnt hand me any losses in 2on2 please realize that you are a fucking newb. Yes u did say u were one of the best when u said u dominated everyone once sky taught you low ress. HAHAHAh like if sum1 could get good by using Sky's tips. rofl. Low ress game anytime newb.

Ok so now i "didnt even realise you saw me" but i did "quickly cancelled my gryph" Caught into another lie. GW mr. credibility. That was just a spoof and you fail at being a liar. You changed your story 3 times already. Get over it, your a jealous bitch and also a former hacking piece of shit.

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 pm 
Allstar

personally i think u blow at war2

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:47 am 
Allstar

never beaten u in 2's rofl hahahahahaha is there a name
for this fantasy world you live in?

according to you, you've won every game of war2 ever and you are the best war2 player ever.

honestly at this point i just have to believe you are just trolling the forums because nobody can possibly be that stupid

oh and, I've never 1on1'd you, ever. I rarely play 1on1s period I've always been a primarily 2v2 player and always avoided 1on1s, especially with douchebags who will cry hack/luck/chair too low if i win and brag untill they blow a load if i lose (players like you)

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:53 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
never beaten u in 2's rofl hahahahahaha is there a name
for this fantasy world you live in?

according to you, you've won every game of war2 ever and you are the best war2 player ever.

honestly at this point i just have to believe you are just trolling the forums because nobody can possibly be that stupid

oh and, I've never 1on1'd you, ever. I rarely play 1on1s period I've always been a primarily 2v2 player and always avoided 1on1s, especially with douchebags who will cry hack/luck/chair too low if i win and brag untill they blow a load if i lose (players like you)

I have lost war2 games, just not against you. i said im among the best of all time, not the best of all time. Now, comment on the fact you contradicted yourself once again and got caught into another lie? Go read my last post for detail. oh i would add that

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
personally i think u blow at war2

then you must think everyone blow at war2. Not very smart to say such a thing. Put yourself in Jon's skin hearing that kanuks isnt good, a player that has beaten him 53 times without losing. Jon is actually better than you at war2.

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 am 
Allstar

fantasy land is fun kanuks long as we're dreaming i'd like a pony

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 pm 
Allstar

I never once contradicted myself, I may not explain the story exactly the same every time, but you are just focusing on minor differences because it was actually quite a long time ago, and I barely remember exactly what happened, just that it did happen. But since you know I'm telling the truth you are gonna sit here on this public forum and debate nonsense and deny it flat out, though you've been caught in several lies in the past few days alone. "Troops has always been legit"
then arch owns you with a post of yourself saying you thought he hacked
then regarding a series w/ tyrus where you apparently got destroyed and first you argued that the record was actually 7-3, then later you said it never happened... rofl

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
I never once contradicted myself, I may not explain the story exactly the same every time, but you are just focusing on minor differences because it was actually quite a long time ago, and I barely remember exactly what happened, just that it did happen. But since you know I'm telling the truth you are gonna sit here on this public forum and debate nonsense and deny it flat out, though you've been caught in several lies in the past few days alone. "Troops has always been legit"
then arch owns you with a post of yourself saying you thought he hacked
then regarding a series w/ tyrus where you apparently got destroyed and first you argued that the record was actually 7-3, then later you said it never happened... rofl

Huh??? The 7-3 serie did happen, what never happened is Sky supposedly watching it on bnet. That serie took place in our appartment and if he wanted to watch, he would have to be there with us and i for sure would of whooped the holy hell out of his ass in realife even before he could enter.

Man don't make me post the 2 times you contradicted yourself into lying because you'll look dumb again. I deny your shit flat out because guess what? It never happened. I'm sure about it because guess what? I never used a hack. Put me in my place, a total dominated newbie come here and claim he caught me hacking without a single proof. He said he whoised me but then admitted he didnt, said i never been spoofed when it happened plenty of times and on top of that he says that me and swift are newbies. Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe any of your shit? Make a poll and ask if peoples thinks i rly build hacked just to know how influent you are.

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm 
Allstar

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs

Huh??? The 7-3 serie did happen, what never happened is Sky supposedly watching it on bnet. That serie took place in our appartment and if he wanted to watch, he would have to be there with us and i for sure would of whooped the holy hell out of his ass in realife even before he could enter.

Man don't make me post the 2 times you contradicted yourself into lying because you'll look dumb again. I deny your shit flat out because guess what? It never happened. I'm sure about it because guess what? I never used a hack. Put me in my place , a total dominated newbie come here and claim he caught me hacking without a single proof. He said he whoised me but then admitted he didnt, said i never been spoofed when it happened plenty of times and on top of that he says that me and swift are newbies. Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe any of your shit? Make a poll and ask if peoples thinks i rly build hacked just to know how influent you are.

hahahaha

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm 
Allstar

you don't have a real great track record w/ polls bud

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:19 pm 
KaNuKs

hahaahahaha. replace "me" with "yourself" in that sentance. thanks.

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:46 pm 
Allstar

even u have to admit that was kinda funny

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:23 pm 
GenOciDe-

This is a good thread

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:59 pm 
Aerasal

they're pathetic

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 pm 
Allstar

who are u?

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 pm 
fiftyfour40

I think Kanuks is bringing my name up a lot recently because I proven his retarded 53-0 claim to be false and it's still haunting his faggot brain.

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:35 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
who are u?

someone calling you pathetic over arguing about your warcraft2 record

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:18 pm 
Allstar

you are pathetic if you think i care if you call me pathetic

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:23 am 
Aerasal

ok

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by fiftyfour40
I think Kanuks is bringing my name up a lot recently because I proven his retarded 53-0 claim to be false and it's still haunting his faggot brain.

The fact you are unable to provide a single 1v1 winning screen shot against me is the proof that the 53-0 record is real. I started to count the games at 37-0 and i was generous because i i had way more wins than that against you at the time. Since then i won 16-0 and i probably have almost all those SS.

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 am 
SoCxYamon

the best thing to do i find in this situation, is if you know they will go cats and late dual, then while you're dualing s9/9 11/9 do a standard dual rush inside. If you see the enemy scout you chop out. It depends if he scouts you with a peon or a grunt, if its a level 2 grunt start rushing 2 raxes start pumping 2 farms at a time and go up to level 3, if he scouts you with a peon don't concentrate so much on your second rax and just out imediatly from 9 ( where you are sapost to be rushing from i'm srry ) and kill the peon and the tower. If you suspect him resorting to a late dual up your axes and start pumping trolls, and grunts, scout him with a peon, and give him hell right back. Either you will be equal or ahead after that, or he dies.

hey look it's me!

i posted this when i was bad at wc2... soo this may help or may not (5/26/1011)

Last edited by SoCxYamon on Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 pm