FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Summoner

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Kith-Kanin

Summoner

Well bud, if I'm so "washed", and underrated we could always play a best of 5 which doesn't include GoW and we'll see how good you do? Heck we can even do GoW again I don't care. Yer nothing special buddy. I mean being able to build a lot of ogres doesn't mean your a great player or nothing, and regardless of what you say, I'll always think you level hack maybe not map (although probably), but level hack for sure. I don't really care what "witty" come back you have, because I don't really care anyways. =( So if you feel like playing me again message me someday. Otherwise I'm gonna get off the pot and stop with these useless threads and go back to helping whoever wants help. As for you, don't bother posting anything retarded about how you "own" people until you've played me again. GG I suppose, and we'll be seeing ya after the exams are done.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Mon Oct 09, 2000 1:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Summoner

Summoner

You're kind of a waste of time kith. That game wasn't even close. You are washed up because you are saying there is no way you can manage your resources to obtain a level 5 and fast lust.

Post Tue Oct 10, 2000 9:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
super radish

Summoner

i remember talking to you about this game, summoner... and you said you beat kith "just barely" with "a few more ogres than he had"

quit being a little bitch chicken and own up, play again

if you're SOOOOOO good and the game "wasn't even close" then you'll beat him EASILY, and you can shut his ass up.

if you refuse to play, you obviously think you won't beat him again or you are afraid you'll be caught hacking again.

just own up and quit talking shit

Post Wed Oct 11, 2000 1:57 am 
~Summoner

Summoner

wow buddy, gw standing up for kith, its people like you that make players cocky. Keep on sucking his dick, he might ally you one day =(

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 9:17 am 
MoRpHiuS

Summoner

HAHAHAHA that was funny =P

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 11:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Soth

Summoner

gaymike no one sticks up for you, yet you have the largest cockyness here. 'Nuff Said.

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 2:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Jza

Summoner

YEA radish, what's up!

Post Wed Oct 18, 2000 12:19 am 
BiZaTcH

Summoner

although summoner would get owned on any pud other than gow, he really is better than kith on gow

i actually recently found a good level 5 rush / lust kinda like summoner's..it worked rather well

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 4:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

Summoner

Biz, i hope u aint talking about mine, cause i sux0r... cause i do recall you saying that I had a 'very good' lvl 5 rush/lust... and btw, i found out who i was confusing you with... wulfgar...

------------------
Sypher

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 9:35 pm 
Kith-Kanin

Summoner

One game doesn't prove he's better than me on that map Bizatch. =/ Especially right now. But opinions are opinions.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 3:39 pm 
~Summoner

Summoner

i dont know kith, i hate your style of playing. you arent offensive at all, you play the defense. while this might work for you, it isnt my way of thinking. i like keeping pressure on the opponent and scouting for expansions. your style is attempting to take the whole map while defending against attacks and using hasted dks to kill my peons. while your strategy looks good on paper, if i keep the pressure and take the whole map while im at it, you cant really do anything, plus if i add proper scouting to that, you're done.

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 10:20 am 
SaBiQ

Summoner

maybe summ sent the flier to 6 cause he sux?
btw summ, ive beaten *tons* of good ppl on gow. BTw, the reason i think summ hacked is b/c when he was accusesed of it, he tried to make excuses why what he did. The 'proper' response to being called a hacker is "god your fucking lame =[" and then never speak to the person again =/

------------------
- SaBiQ

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 2:20 pm 
-Docta-

Summoner

Sabiq, dude, stop kissing kith kanin's ass, he might be cool or wahtever, but wtf, all u do is lick his asshole

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 3:17 pm 
Noss

Summoner

Why the hell is this even in the strategy section?

---
Noss

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 3:23 pm