FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

hmm

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Axolotl

hmm

About the best thing I can do, is not do a report. Put up the video link, people can watch that.

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 3:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

hmm

Summoner, the fact is you don't want a game report simply because any good players with brains will realize a few things about the game (such as Axo did when he watched it). I mean maybe everyone does do the 2 rax level 5 rush and get as many ogres and lust 5 seconds later than my 1 rax level 4early mill rush....I dunno maybe thats now a possibility eh.....but it seems its only become possible in the last 4 or 5 months...wonder why? Plus I guess its usual to scout 6 oclock with your first zepplen when you KNOW your enemy is at 2...heck I ALWAYS do that. Wait a second? I've played for 5 1/2 years and never sent my first flyer to 6 when I'm at 5 and I know my enemies at 2. So like, yeah we can do a game report....but if you ask me.....its better for you if we didn't. Just a thought.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 9:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Summoner

hmm

sigh, I might as well explain the game. Here is what happened. I started at 5, he started at 2. My plan at first was a 2 rax level 5 rush, it's how is rush. I scout him, and did not watch. My first grunt dies for nothing. At this point, I'm thinking hes planning on hard rushing too, so I decide to send a few grunts up and hide them, so when he hits me (obviously i thought that since he knew i was behind in grunts for losing the 1st one) i could kill most of his peons. He never hit me. Me having already started level 5, not going to waste it, i send the rest of my grunts at home up to attack, and win the battle, therefore I decide to contain him, knowing that hes going to be ahead. According to the watchers, kith was altar when i was mound. thats not 5 seconds beating me to lust, its like 1 minute. I send a grunt to 12, 11, 9 for scouting purposes. This leaves 6, 8, s9, the only open mines i have not scouted for kith to take. (I ran by s5, an dmiddle when i went to take 11, if kith took 11, that would set me back, i wanted that not to happen). Now since i knew kith was ahead in the upgrade, I decided to win the game the easy way. Stopping any attempt at expanding he tried. Now on my way to attack him with my first wave of ogres, he intercepts me with his lusted, and i lose all of them. I counter with mine at home, and send them up. I run into his outside rax and farm, kill them, then run away from his next wave of lusted ogres since I was no longer lusted. He didnt follow me back to 5. I make flyers, I check 6 first (why would i check 8 or s9 first? 6 is closer.) he is there. I dispense of it. According to the watcher, even if i dindt find 6, he still woudl of lost. I make another flyer and put it below 2, to watch for oncoming attacks. He decides to send, so i lust up and intercept him. I hit 12, his onlly remaining expansion. and he dies. I had 11, and 4, as my expansions. I dont think it mattered that you lost 6 kith. Sorry.

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 10:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Summoner

hmm

And Axo, I don't care if you do a battle report. What I do care is that you will do it in kith's favor to savor him from embarassment. It's more of you trying to "discover" me as a hacker. I really don't care. I lose constantly, and most people know I'm not hacking because of the bad mistakes I make.

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 10:59 am 
~Summoner

hmm

from what I have heard, I think we are in for a biased game report. Axo and kith have been friends for all their life. Axo doesn't know me. Kith can influence axo in any way he wants. Do the math. I will probably have to write another post after axo finishes the report, so you can hear my side.

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:15 pm 
reaverlisk

hmm

Its pretty normal to send zepps to mines that you dont have scouted yet.

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 6:42 pm 
Kith-Kanin

hmm

Summoner, losing 6 was what won you the game?
Because I can guarantee that if I would have had 6 the it would have been a cake walk for me. And the fact is, no one sends their first flyer to 6 because its more important to have a flyer either outside of 2 or just above 5 to check for incoming ogres. You can ask any person out there and they'll tell you thats its easier to check with eye of kilrogg and use zeps to watch out for incoming ogres. Yes yer second zep did come to outside of 2. Bleh
I don't even care. Whatever gets you off summoner. GG.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 7:00 pm 
BiZaTcH

hmm

where will the game watch be? i wanna c how summoner managed such a good 2 rax lvl 5 rush and get lust =P

Post Sun Oct 08, 2000 10:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
SaBiQ

hmm

As much as i can't stand summoner, I think it shows great skill to beat kith even with a hack =/

________
- SaBiQ

Post Mon Oct 09, 2000 12:37 am 
~Summoner

hmm

So, what you're saying is, that because I sent my first flyer where I wanted to, and not where you think I should of, I hack? okay kith, whatever you say =( When i retreated back to my base, I had 2x as many ogres as you, with my first 8 in the front, If you hit me, I would defend just find. 5 peons mining 6 meansnothing. 6 is slow gold. Losing 12 is what cost you the game.

Post Mon Oct 09, 2000 7:44 am 
Noss

hmm

Dammit, just put up the video link already!

---
Noss

Post Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:31 am