FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

actually, kith showed me that rushing can 93% beat dual

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
(B^B)Sigil

His rush is basically after 2nd farm and 1st rax, he starts scouting with a peon, finds them, buid a rax next to there city and two cat rush them. It's really effective.

Post Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:53 pm 
super radish

didn't i SAY that?

Post Sun Oct 01, 2000 4:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Summoner

yeah its "really" effective against a newbie. a good player will *never* catch on and adapt! what an unbeatable strategy, thanks!

Post Tue Oct 03, 2000 9:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

Summoner, why do you act like such an ass?

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Tue Oct 03, 2000 10:29 am 
Kith-Kanin

Is it just in your nature to act like an ass, Summoner?

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Tue Oct 03, 2000 10:30 am 
[SuBZeRo]

I think to be frank, even good players makes mistakes which they may or maybe not be able to recover on time to turn the tide.I guess in war2 its all about strategy and how build upon them to play a better game.I think in kith's guide he goes to say that its practise practise practise.I may not be a good human player but I still prefer to learn the hard way meaning losing huge at times but I am able to modify my strat alittle to suit in game.And we can't possibly have rigid strat in mind when we play.It may need some changing incase of dual rush or something.My point is that what we do sometimes like what Kith did like building a rax near the opponent's base is something which is getting quite common and can go unnoticed.I had a guy one having a mage tower at 2 while I was at 12.Even good players sometimes falls to this nifty tricks.I think every war2 player will know this very much that when getting in war2 game it means taking risk in doing something,for eg I took a risk in a 1 on 1 game in GOW where my opponent was at 6 while doing a peon scout while i was at 5.What I did was build a mill and rax behind 6 and do 2 catting on his peons on gold.However the strat failed as He expanded to 12 and attack me from 12 which was already peon scouted by me and i failed to put men on each mine.So its all about taking risk and making some right decisions on the game.I think the best way to reply to someones post is to read the thread and make some new pointers for eg the advantages and disadvantages if one were to use some strat like what kith did.Think players will learn much from threads like these like what kith and axo and soth are doing.Hope we can make this forum a home for all war2 players coming after a hard days game in for advice on their games.Thanks Happy War2ing all.

Post Tue Oct 03, 2000 8:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote