FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Starting out playing wit humans

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Comrade_Frieza

I have been playing war2 since it came out, on and off. I have always preferred human over orc as most newbies do. as I got better, I still liked human. Right now, I think im literally better with human than orc at the moment, and progressing slowly but surely to being a better human player. having played chayliss and jan$port and a few others in the 24-7 room, Yes, Ive been owned =/. Surprisingly tho, most ppl havnt called me a "newb" and disagreed with me cept for sypher who constantly tells me dont play human hehe =P. Is this a smart idea or not, because so far it seems to be doing well even tho im surely not a god yet hehe

Post Wed Sep 27, 2000 11:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Comrade_Frieza

I must also remind you heh, im starting out playing with some really good guys, so thats why I dont get frusterated with the losses and go orc, as I seem to do worse heh

Post Wed Sep 27, 2000 11:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Soth

Sypher if you call what you do clicking wisely, then you better go get help.

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 4:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

Soth quit smacking at people even if they are your friends. People are just asking questions and others are telling their opinions. I don't exactly feel like erasing a whole thread of posts or something because the forums suddenly degenerate into the cool bashing of 24-7 forums. But anyways...
COMRADE, like Axo said. Play both races, because then you know the strengths and weaknesses of both, and then you can just go random race anyways, which is more fun =D
JZA, no religious crap in here. If people wanna call themselves god at a game....they're allowed to as far as I'm concerned. If you don't think they are due to some sorta of belief's you have....then so be it. But we don't need to know that =D
Peace everyone.
school sucks =(

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 10:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Jza

1st off, you won't become a GOD. I know people who play a video game called War2 like to call themselves gods. That's cute and all, but to your real issue. If you like using humans keep using them. There's many players I know who can give a good orc player a beating with humans. I've had great success using them. SC~vandal was a good example of a good human player. There are no gods in war2, just little fairys that live in Mom's addict and like the title of god.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 12:08 pm 
Axolotl

Play both. If you play orcs for awhile you'll learn what to expect.
In fact, the more you play either race, the better you will be with humans. You need to have alot of experience, and be fast to use humans.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 12:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sypher

yeah, see listen to axo... you need alot of experiance... and u need to be fast..

and frieza, since we know eachother in real life, I know that you aint htat fast... ive seen how u play, and your a frantic clicker, not a fast clicker.... you click 1000 times in a second, but 999 of those are useless clicks get more like me and click wisely =D

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 12:24 pm 
Comrade_Frieza

Yea, I do click around like a mofo heh =P. All I know is Id like to extend a thx to kith(ax too?) for making that human strat, which I will be using =).

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 3:44 pm 
Soth

sypher use your clicks to stay alive next time =p then maybe we wont lose to someone who chops at 8 =/

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 7:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

when I say that, i mean I dont do 1000 useless clicks, all my clicks mean somthing

Post Fri Sep 29, 2000 12:28 am