FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

The Walking Dead

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Kith-Kanin

The Walking Dead

I've got to say this season has upped the violence by about 10 notches. Rick's survivalist "fuck anyone who gets in my way" attitude, sure has come to the forefront this season.

I doubt we'll see farmer Rick for many seasons if again. It's almost becoming hard to see him as a human being anymore and not some murdering asshole like Shane was in the first few seasons.

Post Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
smurf_king

Walking dead = zombie soap opera

Post Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:42 pm 
Kith-Kanin

Great insight. I'm sure I can make a similar useless analogy about every show.

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Shotgun_

The opening 10 minutes of the first episode was just grusome. I like how they've made the zombie look more decayed and really old. What happens when zombies run out of food? Do they need food to survive?

I think the path they have taken with Rick is just fine. If you're that close to having your throat slit by some maniac, I'd dismantle him too given the chance. The the scenes from the next episode looks epic. Can't wait.

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:01 am 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm 
Jza

The episodes were awesome this season until the dreaded Beth episode. I'm not feeling the ultra strict cop lady character. Too often they resort to some unhinged maniac as an antagonist to create tension and strife that feels artificial.

And I LIKE new Rick Kanin. All the characters are likable and interesting except for maybe Beth and Tara. Great show though.

Glad I checked the forum double K, I'm going to try to make a comeback for some CoH or CoH2 if that's dead. I'm going to see if IamThIbe, old war2 player, can join us. Hope all is well with you.

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

I'm thinking it is eventually going to tie in with the bible revelations in the later seasons.

I see something similar to this eventually taking place on the show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stand

I've watched the show from the very first episode and continue to watch it. I don't really watch a whole lot of tv either so for a show to have my attention this long is proof of how great it is. I think I heard it's up to like 10 million viewers record this season or something.. that is just crazy.

The constant change of cast sucks when you lose a favorite but I think it does its job well to keep the show entertaining.

---

I did like breaking bad too, I think I caught like the second to last episode when you guys on the forum were talking about it then I recorded all the episodes in a marathon and watched every season through.

--

Who knows maybe there are a lot of other shows that I would like but I just don't give them a chance.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 pm