FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

shin splints
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Aerasal

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
this still isn't close to his stupidest posts, i think the hockey thread about how Canada is good at hockey because of European ancestry takes the cake.

lol, looks like someone's angry. I didn't say canada is good at hockey because of european ancestry. wow, you're retarded. and I don't know how you get off calling anyone an idiot with the bullshit you constantly spew. vegetarians are the primary consumers of vegetables, no? white flour is healthy because bread is on the food pyramid.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:53 am 
Jon;

nothing about that post had anger in it, lol. you're clearly projecting your own dorky rage possibly brought on by your clearly inferior intelligence.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm 
Jon;

"I didn't say canada is good at hockey because of european ancestry."

this was literally what you said, that was literally your argument.

you also called USA a "homogenous society".

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:39 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
nothing about that post had anger in it, lol. you're clearly projecting your own dorky rage possibly brought on by your clearly inferior intelligence.

yes it did. the fact that you completely ignored what I said, attacked me personally, and brought up an old post. lol, that says enough.

quote:
"I didn't say canada is good at hockey because of european ancestry."

this was literally what you said, that was literally your argument.

you also called USA a "homogenous society".

that's literally not what I said or anything remotely close to it. I also didn't say the US was a homogenous society. rofl, you really are a clueless motherfucker.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:46 pm 
Jon;

you must red face raging baboon then because you've attacked me personally in every post. but your posts are generally stupid, it's real talk not anger.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:20 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal

that's literally not what I said or anything remotely close to it. I also didn't say the US was a homogenous society. rofl, you really are a clueless motherfucker.

genetic diversity

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:27 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
you must red face raging baboon then because you've attacked me personally in every post. but your posts are generally stupid, it's real talk not anger.

I called you stupid because you don't understand, as usual, after you first attacked me personally. then you don't even bother responding to anything I said, you just bring up an old post clearly showing you're mad. but then you suddenly stop trying to refute that and say "well you mad too". typical jon logic.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal

genetic diversity

you can't keep anything straight, can you? you are literally the dumbest motherfucker on this forum outside of goldhp and everyone knows it besides apparently you.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:34 pm 
Jon;

you're talking about genetic variation, genetic diversity means something else.
it also doesn't explain how canada dominates hockey.
i'll already explained,

hockey is a very popular sport in canada, we play it a lot. the climate helps as well.

what is the NHL made up of like 70% Canadians? that's why Canada dominates hockey.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:50 pm 
Aerasal

variability vs diversity is seriously nit picking. even if the scientific community defines them as slightly different things it was clear what I meant.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:56 pm 
Sypher

"Stretching does nothing" - Aerasal, 2014

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher

Lol. Please share this scientific research that states stretching doesn't help prevent injuries.

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:40 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
you're talking about genetic variation, genetic diversity means something else.
it also doesn't explain how canada dominates hockey.
i'll already explained,

hockey is a very popular sport in canada, we play it a lot. the climate helps as well.

what is the NHL made up of like 70% Canadians? that's why Canada dominates hockey.

I don't know why you brought this up again but, I also did not say canada simply dominates because of genetic variation. obviously the biggest reason is the climate and everyone being obsessed with it and playing it. I mentioned how many people were playing it.

my point was, you don't think having populations of people from all over the world (though mostly white) obsessed with playing hockey might improve the player pool? what if you restricted team canada's players to having ancestry to a single small portion of europe and eliminated half of the player's from the team? Instead, you have people from all over europe, russia, asia, south america, even africa, plus an indigenous population all playing hockey. obviously the united states benefits from this as well. it has a large population and resources for kids to participate in sports. it competes at a a lot of different sports, even if it isn't always the best. the basketball team is good since it's full of black people.

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:37 pm 
smurf_king

Re: shin splints

quote:
Originally posted by SoCzNedoK
anyone had these before?

I'm a somewhat active runner, I've been doing about five 5k races a year and twice a year I do a 6 mile obstacle course (usmc mud run). I try to run like 3 miles a week on saturdays if I have time.

I did an 8k race two weeks ago and hadn't run in a few weeks before I did it (also gained about 10 pounds over the past 6 months) and ended up with really sore shins afterwards. I've never had any kind of injury from running, so this is really weird to me, now when I'm on my feet for more than a couple hours I can feel the muscles around my shins getting inflamed.

I've got my 6 mile obstacle course coming up on saturday and I'm trying to decide if I should do it or if I am going to mess up my shins more if they haven't had enough time to heal, anyone have any suggestions? i really look forward to this race every year.

i've had sore shins and waist after running,
went to see a chiropractic who told me that apparently one of my legs is slightly longer than the other so that leg the longer one carries most weight when running... that i should go see an orthopedist and probably need an insole on my right footwear

i haven't done so yet, instead i've been doing 12k a day on bicycle (kilometers) 5 days a week for the last month.

no impact, no pain, win win scenario.

Post Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am