FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

israel / palestine conflict
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
RamJam

So that instagram picture was fake right?

Post Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 pm 
Jon;

Dozens of innocents killed in IDF's 'Hannibal' protocol

The protocol – involving massive use of force in an effort to rescue a captured soldier, even at risk to his life – was employed in the rescue attempt of 2nd Lt Hadar Goldin. Palestinians say more than 130 people were killed.

I like how they used that solider as an excuse to start indiscriminate bombing of citizens that would have easily had killed the solider himself had he still been alive. they either knew he was already dead or really didn't give a shit about the solider to begin with.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
Dozens of innocents killed in IDF's 'Hannibal' protocol

The protocol – involving massive use of force in an effort to rescue a captured soldier, even at risk to his life – was employed in the rescue attempt of 2nd Lt Hadar Goldin. Palestinians say more than 130 people were killed.

I like how they used that solider as an excuse to start indiscriminate bombing of citizens that would have easily had killed the solider himself had he still been alive. they either knew he was already dead or really didn't give a shit about the solider to begin with.

they intentionally tried to kill him because if hamas gets an idf soldier alive they can use it as a bargaining chip in negotiations
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 am 
Fast Luck

After sharp criticism from the United States and the United Nations of its strike outside a United Nations school on Sunday, which killed seven people in addition to its intended targets, three Islamic Jihad fighters on a motorcycle, Israel announced a unilateral cease-fire to last from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Israel said the cease-fire was intended to assist humanitarian relief efforts.

But the cease-fire was to take place only in areas where Israel was not engaged in military activity. Israeli Army officials said that east Rafah, in southern Gaza, far from Gaza City itself, was the only urban area where troops and tanks were engaged in fighting on Monday, with most of the rest of the Israeli troops pulled back closer to the border with Israel and some redeployed in staging areas inside Israel itself.

these scum israelis just constantly invent fake "cease fires" that mean nothing lol

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:55 am 
Fast Luck

ISRAEL INTENSIFIES its military campaign against Hamas, striking crippling blows against symbolic targets that include Gaza's only power plant,

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:57 am 
Fast Luck

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/does-this-war-make-me-look-fat/

holy shit israelis are such tone deaf idiot fascists

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:16 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
With God’s Help

Attention

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Mr. Prime Minister,

We have just heard that Hamas has used the ceasefire to abduct an officer. It turns out that this operation is not about to be over any too soon.

The failures of this operation were inherent to it from the outset, because:

a) It has no proper and clear goal;
b) there is no appropriate moral framework to support our soldiers.

What is required now is that we internalize the fact that Oslo is finished, that this is our country – our country exclusively, including Gaza.

There are no two states, and there are no two peoples. There is only one state for one people.

Having internalized this, what is needed is a deep and thorough strategic review, in terms of the definition of the enemy, of the operational tasks, of the strategic goals, and of course, of appropriate necessary war ethics.

(1) Defining the enemy:

The strategic enemy is extremist Arab Islam in all its varieties, from Iran to Gaza, which seeks to annihilate Israel in its entirety. The immediate enemy is Hamas. (Not the tunnels, not the rockets, but Hamas.)

(2) Defining the tasks

Conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters.

(3) Defining the strategic goal:

To turn Gaza into Jaffa, a flourishing Israeli city with a minimum number of hostile civilians.

(4) Defining war ethics: “Woe to the evildoer, and woe to his neighbor”

In light of these four points, Israel must do the following:

a) The IDF [Israeli army] shall designate certain open areas on the Sinai border, adjacent to the sea, in which the civilian population will be concentrated, far from the built-up areas that are used for launches and tunneling. In these areas, tent encampments will be established, until relevant emigration destinations are determined.

The supply of electricity and water to the formerly populated areas will be disconnected.

b) The formerly populated areas will be shelled with maximum fire power. The entire civilian and military infrastructure of Hamas, its means of communication and of logistics, will be destroyed entirely, down to their foundations.

c) The IDF will divide the Gaza Strip laterally and crosswise, significantly expand the corridors, occupy commanding positions, and exterminate nests of resistance, in the event that any should remain.

d) Israel will start searching for emigration destinations and quotas for the refugees from Gaza. Those who wish to emigrate will be given a generous economic support package, and will arrive at the receiving countries with considerable economic capabilities.

e) Those who insist on staying, if they can be proven to have no affiliation with Hamas, will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem.

f) When the fighting will end, Israeli law will be extended to cover the entire Gaza Strip, the people evicted from the Gush Katif will be invited to return to their settlements, and the city of Gaza and its suburbs will be rebuilt as true Israeli touristic and commercial cities.

Mr. Prime Minister,

This is the a fateful hour of decision in the history of the State of Israel.

All metastases of our enemy, from Iran and Hizballah through ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood, are rubbing their hands gleefully and preparing themselves for the next round.

I am warning that any outcome that is less than what I defined here means encouraging the continued offensive against Israel. Only when Hizballah will understand how we have dealt with Hamas in the south, it will refrain from launching its 100,000 missiles from the north.

I call on you to adopt the strategy proposed here.

I have no doubt that the entire Israeli people will stand to your right with its overwhelming majority, like myself – if only you will adopt it.

With high regards, respectfully,

Moshe Feiglin

A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:02 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:07 am 
Jon;

i think this was what hitler was trying to prevent

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqiHchsbE0

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:39 pm 
Fast Luck

dti.

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i still cant get over actual israeli jews wearing neo-nazi symbols with celtic crosses taken off and replaced with stars of david, and the deputy speaker of the knesset (who is also netanyahu's biggest competitor for likud leadership) advocating killing/relocating all palestinians in gaza and give whoever's left a special id card identifying them as a second class citizen

just lol forever, why even bother with satire at this point

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:17 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

those good night left side shirts do look pretty badass though. aesthetics

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:18 pm 
Jon;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Feiglin#Controversy_and_criticism

In an article in Ha'aretz, Yossi Sarid quoted Feiglin, in the context of demonstrations against the democratically chosen Oslo accords, as saying, "Hitler was an unparalleled military genius. Nazism promoted Germany from a low to a fantastic physical and ideological status. The ragged, trashy youth body turned into a neat and orderly part of society and Germany received an exemplary regime, a proper justice system and public order. Hitler savored good music. He would paint. This was no bunch of thugs. They merely used thugs and homosexuals." Feiglin clarified his position to the Maariv newspaper that just because he considers Hitler a military genius this does not mean he admires him.[22] In an interview on Israeli television Feiglin accused Sarid and other left-wing journalists of a smear campaign against him by quoting him out of context. He explained his point as saying that just because Germany was a democracy does not give legitimacy to what Hitler had done.[76]

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

hes extremely epic, and there's a nonzero chance he could challenge netanyahu for leadership of his party. lol

hes also banned from the uk for inciting racial hatred and violence, i think he used to be banned from the us too but i cant find that so maybe im wrong

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Both Feiglin's critics and supporters have described him as a latter-day version of Rabbi Meir Kahane. In an interview with the U.S.-based Jewish Press, Feiglin said:

You can find places where we say the same things. You can also find places where we are different. I was in the army when Meir, Hashem yikom damo [may God avenge his blood], was [most] active, so I didn’t get to know him so well. But I can definitely say that the slogan “Kahane tzadak – Kahane was right” has proven itself many times.[57]

this is meir kahane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane

some truly epic shit

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:29 pm 
Fast Luck

On February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Baruch Goldstein entered a room in the Cave of the Patriarchs that was serving as a mosque, wearing "his army uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve officer on active duty." [14] He then opened fire, killing 29 worshippers and wounding more than 125.[15]

At Goldstein's funeral, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin claimed that even one million Arabs are "not worth a Jewish fingernail".[25][26][27] Samuel Hacohen, a teacher at a Jerusalem college, declared Goldstein the "greatest Jew alive, not in one way but in every way" and said that he was "the only one who could do it, the only one who was 100 percent perfect."[26][27] In contrast, mainstream Jewish religious leaders "rejected the suggestion that killing Palestinians with an automatic rifle" was authorized by the Torah.[25] Rabbi Dov Lior of Kiryat Arba declared that Goldstein was "holier than all the martyrs of the Holocaust."[28] In the weeks following the massacre, hundreds of Israelis traveled to Goldstein's grave to celebrate Goldstein's actions. Some Hasidim danced and sang around his grave.[29] According to one visitor to the gravesite in the wake of the attacks, "If [Goldstein] stopped these so-called peace talks, then he is truly holy because this is not real peace."[29] Some visitors declared Goldstein a "saint" and "hero of Israel".[29]

The phenomenon of the adoration of Goldstein's tomb persisted for years.[6] The grave's epitaph said that Goldstein "gave his life for the people of Israel, its Torah and land".[7] In 1999, after the passing of Israeli legislation outlawing monuments to terrorists, the Israeli army dismantled the shrine that had been built to Goldstein at the site of his interment. However, the tombstone and its epitaph, calling Goldstein a martyr with clean hands and a pure heart, was left untouched.[7] In the years after the dismantling of the shrine, radical Jewish settlers continued to celebrate the anniversary of the massacre in the West Bank, sometimes even dressing up themselves or their children to look like Goldstein.[6][30]

In 2010, Jewish settlers were criticized that during celebrations of Purim they sang songs praising Baruch Goldstein's massacre demonstratively in front of their Arab neighbours. A phrase from the song reads "Dr. Goldstein, there is none other like you in the world. Dr. Goldstein, we all love you… he aimed at terrorists' heads, squeezed the trigger hard, and shot bullets, and shot, and shot."[31]

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:54 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2014/08/04/337657171/is-there-any-empathy-left-in-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict

quote:
In the waiting room at Jerusalem's Hadassah Hospital, an Israeli woman was shouting at a Palestinian mother whose son was being treated for a beating he received from a Jewish mob.

"Go away you trash," the Israeli woman yelled at the Palestinian. "I would bury you in Gaza."

A second Israeli woman joined in the verbal barrage, complaining that her taxes shouldn't be paying for Palestinian treatment.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:18 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/does-this-war-make-me-look-fat/

holy shit israelis are such tone deaf idiot fascists

they removed this one just like the genocide one lol

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 pm 
Jon;

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Into-the-fray-Why-Gaza-must-go-368862

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Into-the-fray-Why-Gaza-must-go-368862
lol

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:35 pm 
Jon;

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/04/Gaza-dead-baby-photos-are-not-an-argument

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:17 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/04/Gaza-dead-baby-photos-are-not-an-argument

I'm mad.

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:27 am 
Jon;

it makes sense that pro-israelis would try to make excuses to alleviate some of their guilt for their support for child murdering .. .. "no it was hamas.. ".. "maybe it was an accident,," .."they've slaughtered their own children and laid their intestines out for pictures"

disgusting zionist pig fucks

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 am 
Jon;

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Report-Hamas-executes-alleged-spies-shoots-protesters-in-Gaza-369331[1]
Hamas shot some 20 Palestinians on Monday night for protesting against Hamas for the massive destruction inflicted on their neighborhood in Shejaia by the IDF in the past weeks, Channel 10 reported on Tuesday.
Over the past few days, Hamas has executed more than 30 civilians from various parts of the Gaza Strip which it suspected of collaborating with Israel, unidentified Palestinian security sources told the Palestine Press News Agency.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/ndtv-exclusive-how-hamas-assembles-and-fires-rockets-571033?pfrom=home-lateststories

that indian journalist has big balls

fuck hamas too

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Report-Hamas-executes-alleged-spies-shoots-protesters-in-Gaza-369331[1]
Hamas shot some 20 Palestinians on Monday night for protesting against Hamas for the massive destruction inflicted on their neighborhood in Shejaia by the IDF in the past weeks, Channel 10 reported on Tuesday.
Over the past few days, Hamas has executed more than 30 civilians from various parts of the Gaza Strip which it suspected of collaborating with Israel, unidentified Palestinian security sources told the Palestine Press News Agency.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/ndtv-exclusive-how-hamas-assembles-and-fires-rockets-571033?pfrom=home-lateststories

that indian journalist has big balls

fuck hamas too
how does the indian journalist have big balls you dummy, it says right in the article they didnt report it until after their news team left gaza.

also i dont know if id trust israeli media about how many ppl hamas is executing or whether they were spies who deserved it etc.

Last edited by Fast Luck on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:54 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

hamas is win actually

quote:

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:54 am 
Jon;

quote:

how does the indian journalist have big balls you dummy, it says right in the article they didnt report it until after their news team left gaza.

because he went over to where the rocket was fired where the IDF could have retaliated .. you got to have big balls just reporting in gaza actually.

they left because they would have been in danger after publishing the story obviously.

quote:

also i dont know if id trust israeli media about how many ppl hamas is executing or whether they were spies who deserved it etc.

yea
this source
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/13239-gaza-executes-collaborators

says they were "resistance factions" .. maybe zionist spies.

Last edited by Jon; on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:58 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Wow, this official propaganda outlet of the Israeli government sure does make this organization devoted to the legally and morally justified resistance of the Palestinian people against genocidal Zionist occupation sound pretty fail.

quote:

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:58 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
because he went over to where the rocket was fired where the IDF could have retaliated .. they left because they would have been in danger after publishing the story obviously.

lol if you think that has anything to do with how the idf picks its targets

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 am