FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Hyper Inflation
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SarX

Anyway this thread can be moved to Moderated? There are clearly too many kids here who are frustrated irl and use the internet as an outlet.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by SarX
Anyway this thread can be moved to Moderated? There are clearly too many kids here who are frustrated irl and use the internet as an outlet.

Cool

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:54 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Considering that I'm posting mostly from articles you're right to some degree, however this information is coming from economic professors and chief global strategists. Your lol's and lmao's are pretty good, but they lack substance.

"you're right, i have no clue what i'm talking about, i just believe whatever the last article i read says, but you shouldnt laugh at me because..."

I should just believe whatever you say because you're obviously more informed and hold a degree in what exactly?
his degree is in taking pictures
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:57 pm 
-667-

The idea of hyperinflation in the US (or pretty much in any "modern" first world economy) is pretty fucking moronic and twilight zone material.
I mean shitcoin aside, that stuff is pure lol and I guess if your only concern for anything regarded as "currency" is that it doesn't inflate ....uhh ...ok. It's a good investment. I guess.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Do to the OP's request I have moved this thread to the MODERATED forum. I will be moderating the discussion from this point onward with an iron fist. Beware!!
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
Do to the OP's request I have moved this thread to the MODERATED forum. I will be moderating the discussion from this point onward with an iron fist. Beware!!

I, too, request the same course of action for the bitcoin thread i started

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm 
-667-

that's a smart move smurf_king

perhaps those ruffians will understand the rule of the shitcoin after hyperinflation kills all currency, ron paul will be declared king and we are all free

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:13 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

thank you
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:32 pm 
RamJam

I'm not sure if you realize how drastic "hyperinflation" is. The U.S. wouldn't print money the way it is if the inflation rate even reached a tenth of what is considered hyperinflation.

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

they think one day the government is going to print $1 too much and its going to crash the economy

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 am 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam
I'm not sure if you realize how drastic "hyperinflation" is. The U.S. wouldn't print money the way it is if the inflation rate even reached a tenth of what is considered hyperinflation.

Thanks for the response RamJam. I'm curious would the government lie about the real level of inflation?

What do you think the ramifications would be if the dollar was no longer the worlds reserve currency OR if it was no longer the petro dollar?

And please, if anyone is not interested in talking in this thread without the consistent level of bullshit don't post.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:36 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Considering that I'm posting mostly from articles you're right to some degree, however this information is coming from economic professors and chief global strategists. Your lol's and lmao's are pretty good, but they lack substance.

"you're right, i have no clue what i'm talking about, i just believe whatever the last article i read says, but you shouldnt laugh at me because..."

I should just believe whatever you say because you're obviously more informed and hold a degree in what exactly?
his degree is in taking pictures

And here I was feeling sorry for him because he's one of those people that see only in black and white and has a hard time communicating with others without becoming overly aggressive. I bet this artist of a man has a framed picture of Audre Lorde above his Nespresso.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
I'm curious would the government lie ?

ro0fle~!
quote:
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
they think one day the government is going to print $1 too much and its going to crash the economy

This already happened a long time ago, the crash is imminent.

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:48 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend
quote:

This already happened a long time ago, the crash is imminent.

Oh.

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:58 pm 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by stoned@chayliss
quote:
I'm curious would the government lie ?

ro0fle~!

hah yeah It was a question of sarcasm.

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:35 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Glad to see a fellow non-sheep who realizes that the government is not always completely honest with its dealings with the public. Rand Paul 2016.

quote:

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:39 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

*lives in Nazi Germany* Guys, guys, guys, hold the fucking phone, I just found out the government lies sometimes! Can you believe this shit? We've got to do something!!!!!

quote:

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:47 am 
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
i dunno

perhaps we need the professional intake of our forum experts, hassan and 667.

they both seem very knowledgeable

lold

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

quote:
quote:
You don't believe that printing fiat currency forever won't debase the currency to the point it causes hyper inflation? There's no real reason for the government to ever stop because of the impact it will have. It appears to have had an impact on some important metrics already.

You do not know what you are talking about.

pot calling kettle black... pretty much hassan's entire existence on the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

https://twitter.com/DipLife_/status/425465489528061952

quote:

Post Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 pm 
SarX

quote:
*lives in Nazi Germany* Guys, guys, guys, hold the fucking phone, I just found out the government lies sometimes! Can you believe this shit? We've got to do something!!!!!

Your neuroticism is endless. I could safely assume that coupled with this fact and your photography degree you have reams of 35mm film containing pictures of gravestones, broken bridges, abused pets and such, maybe even a couple selfies of you in a black trench-coat. That would imply time spent away from the internet so maybe I'm wrong.

I am genuinely curious how you developed into the kind of person who believes his "light hearted banter with forum pals" isn't an outlet for your personality disorder.

This kind of thing usually starts at a young age due to your parents being the same way. Let's start there

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:18 pm 
Winchester

quote:
quote:

Your neuroticism is endless. I could safely assume that coupled with this fact and your photography degree you have reams of 35mm film containing pictures of gravestones, broken bridges, abused pets and such, maybe even a couple selfies of you in a black trench-coat.

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

Your neuroticism is endless. I could safely assume that coupled with this fact and your photography degree you have reams of 35mm film containing pictures of gravestones, broken bridges, abused pets and such, maybe even a couple selfies of you in a black trench-coat. That would imply time spent away from the internet so maybe I'm wrong.

I am genuinely curious how you developed into the kind of person who believes his "light hearted banter with forum pals" isn't an outlet for your personality disorder.

This kind of thing usually starts at a young age due to your parents being the same way. Let's start there

Lol, you're fucking retarded.

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:16 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Winchester
quote:
quote:

Your neuroticism is endless. I could safely assume that coupled with this fact and your photography degree you have reams of 35mm film containing pictures of gravestones, broken bridges, abused pets and such, maybe even a couple selfies of you in a black trench-coat.

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

I wear black trenchcoats, take dark pictures, and I am a goth - the"dark ghostnuke", age 15

quote:

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 am 
SarX

quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol, you're fucking retarded.

Meh - this light hearted banter with you makes me feel like it anyway.

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 pm