FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

[Shame forums] Caught Hackers

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Kyr.Luoson

[Shame forums] Caught Hackers

I think we finally need a thread for a collection of all known players who have been caught hacking at some point. It needs to be a proven thing with proof to be added to the list.

Accepting nominations (with proof or past proof) and feel free to add descriptions for me to update or change.

Shame on these players for killing the spirit of fair gaming.

1. Swift

Hacked under the alias 'calvaries' mainly and on and off for the rest of his wc2 career. Using map hacks competitively and using build hacks tp death and decay at hall as a joke or to be banned for attention. (Threads of admission need clarification)

Strike 17

2. Bara

Made thread admitting he map hacked http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17979&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Strike 1

3. [AA]Arrow

This guy is a real laugh, busted by myself in a 4on4 on top and bottom settings, so everyone had vision from the start of there allies. Me being 5 and arrow being 4 he decided to rax me, being his ally i asked him for a ss. Admitted he hacked and never posted SS.
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=441768&highlight=arrow+hacking#441768

Strike 1

4. Lance

Caught by myself originally, asking for a SS he posted and edited one which was busted. Non remorseful map hacker, out and proud. (hacks every game and not afraid to admit it)
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15554
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12480

Strike 3

5. [eS]Mage

Map hacked to get a competitive edge, Hid for a long time and lied to alot of people. Got banned and given another chance then got busted hacking again.
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16424

Strike 3

6. Valkrie

Caught back in the day, with a level 6 grunt by multiple people (Needs clarification) Caught building in unscouted area vs braviet. Caught vs kanuks multiple times in tourneys.

Strike 1

7. Ogrelust

(Needs clarification)

Strike 1

8. Dellam

Completely obvious and all time hacker. Builds dragons at hall basicly every game. Avoids bans

Strike 3

9. Summoner-

~Summoner was suspected for awhile. I was probably the first one to call him out. We played a 1v1 I was 2 he was 5, with a watcher. I did a 1 rax, mill, lust, and he basically did a level 5, 3 rax, and literally was only about 5 seconds behind me in lust. Also, he built an alchemist made 1 zeppelin and flew it over to 6 where my hidden expansion was.

Sure it could be luck, but later on if I recall, he was caught with a level 6 grunt. So he was level hacking which explained the quick 3 rax level 5 lust, and I believe he later admitted to mapping as well (but it was obvious anyways).

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 am 
Lightbringer-

Update Valkrie:

Caught building in unscouted area vs braviet. Caught vs kanuks multiple times in tourneys.

I'll update with more later.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 am 
Swift

he got caught against kanuks? hmmm

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:42 am 
Shotgun_

Allstar - hacked vs me 1on2 allying summoner and still lost LAWL

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
he got caught against kanuks? hmmm

Yes was for KOTH or something. Nobody noticed because he was not yet caught at that time. But with evidence of replays, it is clear he built in fog. He also hacked vs SG (built in black again) s9/9 fake dual chop out rush vs sg power 12.

Vs nuks 4v5 nib war ( great game btw) where his hacking was ridiculous. These are 2 of the games I clearly remember. There are way more replays but I dont remember any precisely.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 am 
RipE1

good thread. now permaban the hackerz.

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

based on the threads i saw from the past you can probably add shotgun to that list.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:07 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
based on the threads i saw from the past you can probably add shotgun to that list.

He has not yet been 'caught' as such but its fishy that nobody has ever seen a warvid of shotgun vs good players.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:39 am 
Kith-Kanin

~Summoner was suspected for awhile. I was probably the first one to call him out. We played a 1v1 I was 2 he was 5, with a watcher. I did a 1 rax, mill, lust, and he basically did a level 5, 3 rax, and literally was only about 5 seconds behind me in lust. Also, he built an alchemist made 1 zeppelin and flew it over to 6 where my hidden expansion was.

Sure it could be luck, but later on if I recall, he was caught with a level 6 grunt. So he was level hacking which explained the quick 3 rax level 5 lust, and I believe he later admitted to mapping as well (but it was obvious anyways).

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Scrubbolator

Mage was caught at least twice by me, once by KHB and once by Blizzard on War3. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first cause we played Dota together a lot but that was foolish of me.

After Valkrie was caught I looked at my own replays vs him and saw a few of him building through fog as well. He was also caught before all of that by KHB/Ash but people didn't believe them I think.

Archangel was caught either early bnet or kali, I can't remember specifics.

Summoner was either caught with a lvl 6 grunt or lvl 6 lust with lvl 5 grunts, early bnet before the level hack was patched out.

I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting.

edit: Kanuks also was sure Mage hacked before everyone else, should have listened to him too.

And yeah I also remember Summoner being able to rush hard as fuck and lust fast because of the cheap upgrades.

Last edited by Scrubbolator on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by Scrubbolator
Mage was caught at least twice by me, once by KHB and once by Blizzard on War3. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first cause we played Dota together a lot but that was foolish of me.

After Valkrie was caught I looked at my own replays vs him and saw a few of him building through fog as well. He was also caught before all of that by KHB/Ash but people didn't believe them I think.

Summoner was either caught with a lvl 6 grunt or lvl 6 lust with lvl 5 grunts, early bnet before the level hack was patched out.

I still think [247]Hornet hacked. Maybe not throughout the game but at least to toggle maps.

We played a 1v1 mze game, with a watcher, I was bot left, he was mid right. He brought his first peon literally straight to bottom left and started towering me. That would be fine if it was his intent to secretly expand, but the way I built my buildings there's no way he would not have run into them unless he was microing his peon one step at a time.

The watcher called him out on it but of course... the deny.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Scrubbolator

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin

I still think [247]Hornet hacked. Maybe not throughout the game but at least to toggle maps.

We played a 1v1 mze game, with a watcher, I was bot left, he was mid right. He brought his first peon literally straight to bottom left and started towering me. That would be fine if it was his intent to secretly expand, but the way I built my buildings there's no way he would not have run into them unless he was microing his peon one step at a time.

The watcher called him out on it but of course... the deny.

I never played much with Hornet so I can't really say, but I do remember a bit of a shitstorm when people suspected him of hacking. People were talking shit to Pimster about letting another hacker in 24-7, after Pimster defended Valkrie constantly and saying it was just good "intuition".

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
~god~_freak

Blid. Confessed to accidently having hacks on.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am 
-667-

arch was the lvl6 ogre guy, it was orkinman who caught him

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am 
KingHillBilly

Thanks to McWaldo for archiving this screenshot for eternity.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Allstar

well, at this point i don't really care so i'll let a few cats out of the bag and i'm pretty sure i covered this before

at some point way back in the day ~summoner and me began allying alot. I never hacked previous to this. I've never had like a 'moral' standpoint to not hacking, i just never went through the effort or cared enough i guess. I think i tried warcrap once and it kept crashing me and i gave it up.

well, ~summoner kept telling me he knew for a fact shotgun hacked. and that he had a hack and he wanted to send it to me to try it out, he said we could level the playing field and i'd see for myself how much shotgun hacked yadda yadda, im not blaming summoner or whatever, but i was curious and accepted, and he sent me this weird ass hack i've never been able to find before or since, maybe it was custom it had like a giant window with every conceivable button for shit and like a huge diablo esque demon? def wasn't warcrap or anything of that nature. So anyways, we played some games against shotgun and whoever in 2's and it was pretty clear sg was hacking. Its the kinda thing you can only see when you can see everything (and theres no watchers) such as ogres running from your ogres without vision and lusting soon as you stop, stopping attacks on buildings to run away and relust as you come to save without vision, lots of silly blatant things because we all knew each other was hacking. I remember one game i was 2, and saw sg dual 4/5, so i threw down an absurdly early mill to 2 cat, and in response sg drops 2 raxes at both bases and starts pumping cats at both. ( hack let me see units training, too) hehe Smile now sg helped me out when i needed some cash and i <3 him for it and this isnt to burn him or anything and he can feel free to deny it. I didn't hack much longer after that simply because it distracted me so much i'd fall way behind watching them. Plus it seemed like such a chore to fake scout and shit. I think its pretty safe to say anyone who's played this game for 10 plus years has probly checked out a hack at one point whether out of curiosity or what have you, and i don't think theres really anything wrong with that. Its not like we were abusing ladders with it. I also freely admitted to it later and still do so to this day, although the 'infamous' game where i was 'caught' attacking subs i couldnt see i actually wasn't hacking, and troops was. im not sure if this glitch still exists, but used to, if you were on a water map, and someone visioned a maphacker (their ally), anyone else, could see their subs without hacks, could be a cute way to find hackers on water maps Razz

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 pm 
Allstar

I also still stand by my old post about catching kanuks build hacking when he was watching. though i personally dont care, but he was such a crusader vs hackers i found it pretty ironic. we were both hiding inside 5 and i was fuckin with him makin halls to wall him in and we both finished halls i made a rax then he made a building size of rax, i clicked it, it was a gryphon aviary. he cancelled it before i could screenshot it, but i know what i saw Smile his last game time was the same as mine in chat, and i pm'd him about it and he never answered, later claimed on forums someone spoofed him lol

also troops was all but caught in that water game with us, and many times denied screenshots on the grounds " i dont have a browser "

also, me and arch caught wargasm aka BliZZZ build hacking on zone a long time ago. Ogre mound while going hold.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:14 pm 
SoCxYamon

quote:
Originally posted by RipE1
good thread. now permaban the hackerz.

but not swift.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 pm 
Shotgun_

quote:
Originally posted by Scrubbolator

edit: Kanuks also was sure Mage hacked before everyone else, should have listened to him too.

And yeah I also remember Summoner being able to rush hard as fuck and lust fast because of the cheap upgrades.

Actually i was the one who caught him and gave you all the credit ;P

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 pm 
Swift

I don't know when Mage was originally caught, but in 04 him and I use to play a lot and once we were 1vs1ing and he would blatantly hack and I called him out on it, "You hack" and he replied "you hack too" I took ss of it but never posted.

Good times. Damn I have nostalgia for pretty much every time and moment in war2's history. War2 is that one thing that nobody else can understand or relate to me on, besides you guys. We have a past and a connection that can never be erased or replaced! It's all about the relation we had with each other, winning and being the best never really mattered. All bad blood and ego's aside It's been good guys. It's like all the good players had their own unforgettable memory and unique time frame within war2's history where they first came across me and would get absolutely obliterated in ridiculous fashion over and over until they realized without a doubt that I was just on a completely different level, and way out of their league. Very few of you can say you weren't one of those lucky bastards who got to play (lose) against me.

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:04 am 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
well, at this point i don't really care so i'll let a few cats out of the bag and i'm pretty sure i covered this before

at some point way back in the day ~summoner and me began allying alot. I never hacked previous to this. I've never had like a 'moral' standpoint to not hacking, i just never went through the effort or cared enough i guess. I think i tried warcrap once and it kept crashing me and i gave it up.

well, ~summoner kept telling me he knew for a fact shotgun hacked. and that he had a hack and he wanted to send it to me to try it out, he said we could level the playing field and i'd see for myself how much shotgun hacked yadda yadda, im not blaming summoner or whatever, but i was curious and accepted, and he sent me this weird ass hack i've never been able to find before or since, maybe it was custom it had like a giant window with every conceivable button for shit and like a huge diablo esque demon? def wasn't warcrap or anything of that nature. So anyways, we played some games against shotgun and whoever in 2's and it was pretty clear sg was hacking. Its the kinda thing you can only see when you can see everything (and theres no watchers) such as ogres running from your ogres without vision and lusting soon as you stop, stopping attacks on buildings to run away and relust as you come to save without vision, lots of silly blatant things because we all knew each other was hacking. I remember one game i was 2, and saw sg dual 4/5, so i threw down an absurdly early mill to 2 cat, and in response sg drops 2 raxes at both bases and starts pumping cats at both. ( hack let me see units training, too) hehe Smile now sg helped me out when i needed some cash and i <3 him for it and this isnt to burn him or anything and he can feel free to deny it. I didn't hack much longer after that simply because it distracted me so much i'd fall way behind watching them. Plus it seemed like such a chore to fake scout and shit. I think its pretty safe to say anyone who's played this game for 10 plus years has probly checked out a hack at one point whether out of curiosity or what have you, and i don't think theres really anything wrong with that. Its not like we were abusing ladders with it. I also freely admitted to it later and still do so to this day, although the 'infamous' game where i was 'caught' attacking subs i couldnt see i actually wasn't hacking, and troops was. im not sure if this glitch still exists, but used to, if you were on a water map, and someone visioned a maphacker (their ally), anyone else, could see their subs without hacks, could be a cute way to find hackers on water maps Razz

It's common knowledge shotgun hacked

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 am 
smurf_king

so this thread pops up more hackers

@OP need to update list with allstar and shotgun?

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 am 
SoCxYamon

quote:
I don't know when Mage was originally caught, but in 04 him and I use to play a lot and once we were 1vs1ing and he would blatantly hack and I called him out on it, "You hack" and he replied "you hack too" I took ss of it but never posted.

Good times. Damn I have nostalgia for pretty much every time and moment in war2's history. War2 is that one thing that nobody else can understand or relate to me on, besides you guys. We have a past and a connection that can never be erased or replaced! It's all about the relation we had with each other, winning and being the best never really mattered. All bad blood and ego's aside It's been good guys. It's like all the good players had their own unforgettable memory and unique time frame within war2's history where they first came across me and would get absolutely obliterated in ridiculous fashion over and over until they realized without a doubt that I was just on a completely different level, and way out of their league. Very few of you can say you weren't one of those lucky bastards who got to play (lose) against me.

yeah... i can comprehend your skill level though. For some reason all the shit I'm not willing to do diligently it comes easy for you. Either that's talent or when you were no lifing the game you concentrated hard on being the guy that would always go the distance. I think you've mentioned that before.

i always tried to be the guy to win with minimal effort, even when I try because i still don't want to play uncomfortably. For some reason when i'm playing at my highest speed capable i start playing sloppy. And that's where i hit my skillcap. I think that's largely due to the lack of good players that I played against in war2's prime, and then the decrease and void of good players.

Last edited by SoCxYamon on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:27 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar

man why do people keep repeating this misinformation about the sub thing, it's been tested a whole bunch. troops doesnt have to be map hacking, he just needs vision from someone that can see the subs. ability to see subs is passed around with shared vision, even though the rest of what you see isn't. it's weird
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 am 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

shotgun doesn't hack

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:26 am 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

shotgun doesn't hack

dont reply to me noob, its not me who said he hacks

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:34 am 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxYamon
quote:

yeah... i can comprehend your skill level though. For some reason all the shit I'm not willing to do diligently it comes easy for you. Either that's talent or when you were no lifing the game you concentrated hard on being the guy that would always go the distance. I think you've mentioned that before.

i always tried to be the guy to win with minimal effort, even when I try because i still don't want to play uncomfortably. For some reason when i'm playing at my highest speed capable i start playing sloppy. And that's where i hit my skillcap. I think that's largely due to the lack of good players that I played against in war2's prime, and then the decrease and void of good players.

Yea you're absolutely right, being the best ever just came easy to me. Tho I don't think it's anything I earned, so it's not like I can brag about being above everyone, it's just comes down to being genetically superior and I think it shows in how I excel well beyond everyone else on here in real life as well. But it's not about ego or skill, we're all friends here.

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:40 am 
smurf_king

wtf is this

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:59 am