quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
roflff after my epic post, i said to myself "by tomorrow when I check the responses, and i will get responses cuz this post was awesome - the 3 biggest self-disapproving rejects on this forum are already gonna be hating on this in less than a 24hour period "

seriously go home rejects - this is a 2-0 indirect chat rape without trying - nice self ownage you brought on yourselves lol

I will admit, kinghoneybuns did surprise me with his response tho, but he's more of an icon rather than being known for being a good individual anyway - the guy really thinks he's entitled to a lot of shit

hey - if you four need some help [which u do] I can put together another page long, life-assisting lesson for you too

also, I did not expect a response from geno- even tho I was curious to what he'd have to say

lol look at this loser who spends an hour typing up bullshit for a forum and then tries to act like he owned the ppl who laughed at his retarded ass.

lol look at this loser who actually responds - struck a nerve, 3-0 fag - care to continue or do u need a page full life lessons too?

you self-loathing reject lolololol - please, feed into this u scrub

and ps. it only took me 59 mins, 4-0 now. gg

lol you're melting down and i didnt even read your long stupid shitty post

Rofl - ghostnuke passing off his common insecure insults again and this times it's ignorantly on a post he hasn't even read lolololi lol - only to later make a post saying he feels for geno when he denies mine that has the same intent only to clear his name so he has the impression others don't take him for a fool - does this guy hate himself or what? lollol - 5-0 please stop for your sake I'm trying to help you - the selfownage is so real I honestly feel bad replying back to you Sad and I'm not even trying to 1up you or even have you associated at all here, the feels!!

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 am 
Fast Luck

I can't believe I'm talking about this, but last deployment we had a secret contest to see who could save up the most jizz discreetly. That was the main rule, so joes took it to crazier and crazier levels as people tried to "discover" their stashes. The first ones were easy enough, stacks of jizz bottles under the bed, jizz bottles in lockers, etc. One of the joes just jizzed into his sheets and let it dry, he had half of his woobie crusty before his roommate "discovered" what he was doing. The most creative was one who strengthened his cum gland enough that could jizz onto the ceiling of his CHU and let it dry there. We only "discovered" that one when someone noticed and had him scrape off a few flakes to confirm. But the fucked up one, the truly fucked up one, were the two medic buddies. Apparently, they took Tramadol from the aidstation and made the black roommate take a slight overdose daily so he would be constipated. The mexican guy came in his mouth every night for 17 days and the black guy didn't shit. They used the 17 days to "discover" all the other stashes so they would finally win the game and the bet. When your stash gets "discovered" you were forced to eat your cum no matter what form it was in. Many were forced to down jizz jugs, some had to chew up sticky cum balls, some wrung sponges of old cum into their mouth and others had to scrape flakes of cum down their gullets. Of course, the winners got bragging rights and all the losers had to eat their stash. So on the 18th day of our deployment, the medics fed the black dude Cephulac and "forced" us to eat his cum. Yeah, I use quotes on the "forced" because, yes, we all entered this game willingly. But no one expected to be eating 17 days worth of cum and shit from a black dudes anus in a hot, stuffy, sweaty CHU in July. All of us puked several times until we couldn't puke anymore, but afterwards we felt more disciplined. Combat missions seemed almost easy in comparison, our refrain during tough operations was usually "better than cumstipation," which quickly became the unofficial Battalion motto for the Rolling Thunder Battalion in Tikrit, Iraq. RIDE HARD!

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Rofl - ghostnuke passing off his common insecure insults again and this times it's ignorantly on a post he hasn't even read lolololi lol - only to later make a post saying he feels for geno when he denies mine that has the same intent only to clear his name so he has the impression others don't take him for a fool - does this guy hate himself or what? lollol - 5-0 please stop for your sake I'm trying to help you - the selfownage is so real I honestly feel bad replying back to you Sad and I'm not even trying to 1up you or even have you associated at all here, the feels!!

lmao
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 am 
ORKinman2

Re: The Iraq War Ruined My Life

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
Now, I am not one who ussually opens up about personal things but things have been awful for me lately and I just need to get some stuff out. To let you know just how low it is. I am sitting here with a bottle of my favorite, 'Makers Mark' and I don't drink often at all.

First I need to give some background information. I am a Marine, no longer active but still a Marine. I had always wanted to be a Marine since I was a kid. I graduated high school in 2000 and wanted to spend a year learning my already in progress trade of carpentry before I left.(remember, no war then.) After that year,(now Spring 2001), I joined the delayed entry program with the intentions of leaving at the end of the summer. Just as the summer was ending I tore and strangulated a hernia and spent a few months layed up and was disqualified from the program temporarily. So to make a long story short, I retore the hernis once and never ended up leaving for basic training until October of 2002. Now I joined for my original want to be a Marine but by the time I actually got to Parris Island I too was filled with anger from 911 as I was duped like many others.

After boot camp I went to the School of Infantry(SOI). I graduated SOI the week the invasion in Iraq began. I went straight to my unit and spent the next two months sitting at the barracks with our gear packed ready to go at any moment. Well, that didn't happen. So, soon the battalion came back and we were formed in to our new companys. I went to Alpha Company.(My beloved home for the next few years.) Our company ended up getting slated for duty in OIF2-2 which took place from sept 2004 to april 2005. We spent the time until then becomeing a strong fighting unit and became very closely bonded. In mid 2004 while we were doing our training workup we got the word that we would be headed to Fallujah. As we all knew at the time Fallujah was the wild west. We had already lost four Marines from our sister company who were currently there at the time.

So, we show up and relieve our sister company in early september and get to work conducting combat operations. In the first month we had many Marines wounded from IED attacks but luckily nobody killed. Then we got word that a major operation would take place soon and us being a reconisance unit would be responsible for providing alot of intel that would determine the operation. Needless to say we had our work cut out for us as well as second recon battallion which also did alot of the recon for the later to be named event called Operation Phantom Fury. When the battle kicked off the regimental combat teams went in from the north and we continued to hold blocking positions on the south end of the city. We were under constant Mortar, RPG, Sniper, and Machine gun fire the whole time for the most part. After the battle I spent my remaining tie in country embeded with the newly formed Iraqi Army, training and advising them. It truly was quite an experience. And then just like it began we were on a plane and back to America again.

I came home and we began to train because we knew we were going again in six months or so. During this time I began to have problems with my Heart and my gastrointestinal tract. I ended up being transfered from my company and had to have many medical tests done. It turned out that something had happened to my heart and I had irreversable damage was done. That led to a medical evaluation board which forced me to extend my contract and be unacceptable for reeinlistment. I was found unfit for duty and discharged in 2007 and told to go to the VA for further care. I came home to no work as I live in Michigan and had yet to enroll in VA benifits. It took almost two years to attain my VA benifits so I struggled financially as there was not many jobs available at the time.

I also statred care at the VA for PTSD. The first and foremost thing they wanted to shove anti-depressants down my throat. I said ok and I tried them. Big mistake. No matter what they tried they either made me sick or suicidal. I then asked if I could just talk to someone once a week to try to work things out. They offered me an eight session group therapy which was mildly helpfull. After asking again to be able to talk one on one with someone I was told I would have to be on medication first. That is when I walked away from the VA mental health system.

I did try seeing a private phsycologist through my wifes health insurance but did not find that helpfull even after a long time of trying.

With my history of experiences in the war and my steady symptoms I also suffer from traumatic brain injury.(TBI) I saw someone at the VA about it when I was first evaluated and was quickley shoved out his door as he had no interest in helping me or anyone for that matter.

It is now 2012 and I have spent alot of time researching the effects of Depleted Uranium(DU), Toxic exposure, and PTSD. So I went back to the Va today, saw my primary care physician to discuss these mattes. I was refered to a social worker who asked me many questions. First she told me that my primary care doctor should have adressed the toxic exposure topic and set up tests for me. He didn't, Major Fail in my opinion. When I brought up DU she said "Well if you weren't in any buildings or anywhere it eas used you should be ok. HELLO I was in Fallujah, DUH. How many houses did we end up clearing that had been destroyed by DU tank shells? More than I can count. So basically I got knowehre with the VA again. And I am starting to volunteer there next week to help other vets because the VA does not seem to give two craps about us.

So to make things worse, I go to pick my daughter up from my parents house afterwards and express my discontent for what happened. My father had the audacity to tell me I am crazy and I don't know what's going on with the VA and the wars and our current system. He told me he knows the system better than me although he is not a veteran and has never had to deal with this. The rest of My family treats me like I'm just some crazy war vet even though I don't say much or act bad when I am around. Is it the mainstream view that is causing this? I just realised that I must cut all ties with them until I can get myself taken care of. Things just get worse for me and not having family support just sucks bad. My wife is not a very supportive person either. I am truly hurt by the things that have happend and am very upset. Please don't worry as suicide is not in my future. I have the most wonderfull little two year old girl to raise. I am applying for a service dog as I used to train them and am just looking for change.

Are there any other veterans on here who have had simaler problems?

I know some will attack this post and that's fine. It won't be anything I have not heard before and you are welcome to do so. It will only echo the way us veterans are being treated openly in public by many now. Not a day goes by that someone does'nt look down on me or berate me for my service. All I want to know is why when we give so much, do we recieve so little in return? I'm sorry for giving a sob story I just feel weak and battered down right now. I just wish things could get better for one instead of continually getting worse.

I'm not really sure what your intentions are if this story isn't about you, but I'll add my two cents...The military is much better than in the past when it comes to recognizing signs of distress in returning veterans and acceptance in general. A couple of years after the war(s) began, you would be completely shunned if you were diagnosed with "PTSD" and be outcast by your unit/squad/flight/etc. I've seen multiple ends of the spectrum as the lowest ranking enlisted and as an officer. You can have ten people who have been through the same exact deployment and have ten different experiences--no one person is alike. I know people that would completely shun someone for breaking down when they went through the same experience, and I would be lying if I said I haven't done so in the past.

You will always have your scumbags that play the system for all it's worth, and unfortunately these people ruin it for the military member that suffers from PTSD. I've seen many people try to skate their way out of deployments, and it's always the same select few. I don't know anything of the person in question's history, but playing devil's advocate obtaining medical related illnesses when you are tagged for a deployment doesn't look good. There are many holes in this person's story--why didn't he receive medical compensation or a percentage of pay upon discharge? Usually, when someone goes through a Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) and is discharged due to the medical disability in question, they receive compensation in the form of a percentage based upon time served and the injury/illness.

You also have to look at both sides when a person claims they have PTSD...The same people have gone through the same deployment and continue to carry on when one person states they have PTSD and now they have to bear the burden of losing a body for a deployment or work in general. There will be obvious signs of angst towards that person, and I am not in any way saying that reaction is justified. You have to take into account the person's military history--are they known for trying to weasel their way out of things, or have they been motivated and tireless workers?

The "remember no war then" and "duped like many others" comments really rubbed me the wrong way. Not to mention, there are many "I" statements and an overall woe is me attitude from this person like everyone is out to get him. There are many people who legitimately suffer from PTSD, but unfortunately from reading his story and poking holes in his justifications, I think the guy is just a whiner.

Last edited by ORKinman2 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:31 am 
$paCe

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
I can't believe I'm talking about this, but last deployment we had a secret contest to see who could save up the most jizz discreetly. That was the main rule, so joes took it to crazier and crazier levels as people tried to "discover" their stashes. The first ones were easy enough, stacks of jizz bottles under the bed, jizz bottles in lockers, etc. One of the joes just jizzed into his sheets and let it dry, he had half of his woobie crusty before his roommate "discovered" what he was doing. The most creative was one who strengthened his cum gland enough that could jizz onto the ceiling of his CHU and let it dry there. We only "discovered" that one when someone noticed and had him scrape off a few flakes to confirm. But the fucked up one, the truly fucked up one, were the two medic buddies. Apparently, they took Tramadol from the aidstation and made the black roommate take a slight overdose daily so he would be constipated. The mexican guy came in his mouth every night for 17 days and the black guy didn't shit. They used the 17 days to "discover" all the other stashes so they would finally win the game and the bet. When your stash gets "discovered" you were forced to eat your cum no matter what form it was in. Many were forced to down jizz jugs, some had to chew up sticky cum balls, some wrung sponges of old cum into their mouth and others had to scrape flakes of cum down their gullets. Of course, the winners got bragging rights and all the losers had to eat their stash. So on the 18th day of our deployment, the medics fed the black dude Cephulac and "forced" us to eat his cum. Yeah, I use quotes on the "forced" because, yes, we all entered this game willingly. But no one expected to be eating 17 days worth of cum and shit from a black dudes anus in a hot, stuffy, sweaty CHU in July. All of us puked several times until we couldn't puke anymore, but afterwards we felt more disciplined. Combat missions seemed almost easy in comparison, our refrain during tough operations was usually "better than cumstipation," which quickly became the unofficial Battalion motto for the Rolling Thunder Battalion in Tikrit, Iraq. RIDE HARD!

I almost puked while reading this. Is this real? fUcK

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:09 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by ORKinman2
I'm not really sure what your intentions are if this story isn't about you, but I'll add my two cents...The military is much better than in the past when it comes to recognizing signs of distress in returning veterans and acceptance in general. A couple of years after the war(s) began, you would be completely shunned if you were diagnosed with "PTSD" and be outcast by your unit/squad/flight/etc. I've seen multiple ends of the spectrum as the lowest ranking enlisted and as an officer. You can have ten people who have been through the same exact deployment and have ten different experiences--no one person is alike. I know people that would completely shun someone for breaking down when they went through the same experience, and I would be lying if I said I haven't done so in the past.

You will always have your scumbags that play the system for all it's worth, and unfortunately these people ruin it for the military member that suffers from PTSD. I've seen many people try to skate their way out of deployments, and it's always the same select few. I don't know anything of the person in question's history, but playing devil's advocate obtaining medical related illnesses when you are tagged for a deployment doesn't look good. There are many holes in this person's story--why didn't he receive medical compensation or a percentage of pay upon discharge? Usually, when someone goes through a Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) and is discharged due to the medical disability in question, they receive compensation in the form of a percentage based upon time served and the injury/illness.

You also have to look at both sides when a person claims they have PTSD...The same people have gone through the same deployment and continue to carry on when one person states they have PTSD and now they have to bear the burden of losing a body for a deployment or work in general. There will be obvious signs of angst towards that person, and I am not in any way saying that reaction is justified. You have to take into account the person's military history--are they known for trying to weasel their way out of things, or have they been motivated and tireless workers?

The "remember no war then" and "duped like many others" comments really rubbed me the wrong way. Not to mention, there are many "I" statements and an overall woe is me attitude from this person like everyone is out to get him. There are many people who legitimately suffer from PTSD, but unfortunately from reading his story and poking holes in his justifications, I think the guy is just a whiner.

no one gives a shit lol
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:54 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

xew

Last edited by SoCxEcLiPzE on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

its not a real post dog...

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
sparkz is handicapped

+1

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
man the best part of this thread is that sparkz102 took like 30minutes of his time to type that shit out...

lol

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 pm 
ORKinman2

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE
Also.... FUCK THE VA

The VA is a train wreck of an organization. I've only dealt with them for the GI Bill and it was a horrible experience. VA workers are like dealing with the DMV times ten...No one cares about anything there.

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:43 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by ORKinman2
quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE
Also.... FUCK THE VA

The VA is a train wreck of an organization. I've only dealt with them for the GI Bill and it was a horrible experience. VA workers are like dealing with the DMV times ten...No one cares about anything there.

Good.

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

Oh, my bad.

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Paper_Boy

That sux get well soon!

Last edited by Paper_Boy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Ya geno is a real slimey person for posting this. I know he's a Canadian and was always crying about the war in Iraq , the kid is 2 bitch made to fight a war. This is worse than summoner faking his death in a car crash. I wish something bad would happen to Geno, the world would be a better place with out him

fix your teeth bitch

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 pm 
$paCe

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Ya geno is a real slimey person for posting this. I know he's a Canadian and was always crying about the war in Iraq , the kid is 2 bitch made to fight a war. This is worse than summoner faking his death in a car crash. I wish something bad would happen to Geno, the world would be a better place with out him

this tugged at my heart strings

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 pm