FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

sunday is the day of worrship..TO THE NFL

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
stoned@chayliss

sunday is the day of worrship..TO THE NFL

i find it amazing watching andrew luck. i remember peytons rookie year. the ducks and ints and pick 6s. he'd come off the field in disbelief that the defender made up the position.

luck had one of those type pick 6 and a fluke int. then comes back with out any loss of poise and starts to make plays.

he strives to have command of the game like peyton, a drive to improve at a faster rate than manning did (for the vets who dont have time for a rookie QB)

the guy is far more athletic and mobile than manning. just as smart if not smarter. so wild to have one shit year and go from one of the greats right into another great.

love the new defense, finally out of the cover 2 garbage. if the D gets just a step quicker...

wierd to watch the offense move around and use steeler formations etc.. and not just line up and wait for 1 second left as manning does his puppet show

houston thinks they got the division but im pretty sure everyone has the colts way underrated.

ps andrew luck dont hit collie in the facemask with any passes in practice coz he might go braindead, that guy needs to hang it up Sad poor guy pililing up the concussions

wtb 1 corner back and good health

colts have all 1pm kick offs, i prediect they will get shifted to prime time in the flex schedual 2nd half of the season.

rofl qb slide for a TD

NFL > all gg no re

GIVE THE FUCKING REFS THIER 12k RAISE AND GET THESE REPLACEMENT TRASH OUT OF HERE

hows ur team doing?

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MassiveAttack

Not so good, we have a bunch of #2 or more likely slot receivers. At least Tannehill has been surprisingly solid, but he still needs to sit in my opinion, behind Matt Moore despite his mediocre preseason thus far.

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:57 am 
TheDRAX

Dallas O-Line is still in shambles.

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am 
~Dakine..HeX

san diego is doing how they are always doing. should go 10-6, probably will go 8-8.

welp

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm 

One of my college buds was Mr. Irrelevant and seems to be doing pretty well behind Luck. Pretty exciting to watch that unfold. Looking like he'll get the spot as 3rd string behind Luck and Stanton.

Also........ Brandon Marshall..... that's all.

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 pm 
stoned@chayliss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9PFJI_t5I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9PFJI_t5I

luck ro0fle stanford highlights

he blew up one guy who picked up a fumble and knocked another down and stared him down before taking back off on a long run

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote