FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Greatest Match ups that never took place!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Viruz or Nerzyman in a b05?
NeRzyMaN
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Viruz
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Viruz Sweeps
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
NeRzyMaN sweeps
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paper_Boy

Greatest Match ups that never took place!

Its hard to gauge where certain players stand comparatively , especially when certain match ups have never taken place!

Heavy weight Division -
Viruz vs an unrrusted NeRzyMaN - Both incredible speed, and solid tactics...Nerzy does have a little more experience I think, both players when asked said they would kill the other... hah, could see this easily being a heated battle... Nerz could prolly unrust significantly in a few days... Would love to see this match set up

Viruz vs Kith Kanin on Maze, faster speed!! Asside from Scrubbo, 1 of the best maze players i've seen out there. Experience vs speed, I've seen kith win some crazy games on there with Humans and orcs, really knows the map well... And would be interesting to see how well Viruz does on faster where his speed advantage is largely eroded.. How much of his success stems from sheer speed instead of skill????

Middle weight Division -
Valkrie vs Mage - say what you want about their shady past, both these kids can play, similar style solid play over all... I honestly can't say who would come out on top here

Braviet vs Hotty - I admire both these guys cuz they excel in creativity , not predictable like swift or many others that play... Braviet perfected 2hall sapping in 4, or 2halling s9 lol or intense suicide strats and intense pstops like 12/2 wars attacking with everything... Hotty, doesn't play as much but the kid comes up with some funky shit...

Dug[anz] vs Nalzyman in gay wars from various spots - Nalzy and dug have shown me some of the most creative gays i've seen from players, Dug just the other day made sure swifts s9 rush had 1 kill after making all his peons pop out then raping swift with archers.. Nalzyman against a pretty solid player like Shotty gave him a 0 kill and 3 kill dual twice in a row before. He is famous for invading anytown with 5 peons and wreaking total havoc . And he beat Tyrus in a retirement match!! Smile

Light weight Division:
Foonat vs Naman

Foonat is pretty solid, but all he really does is get fast lust, not a lot of variety but can prove effective nonetheless. Naman seems a lot more well rounded, he's kind of under rated but he always stands out in team play. Kid knows how to play

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

these are some well chosen match ups, except foonat vs naman i dont think is that good, but the others are good and id like to see

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 am 
ViRuZ

Wow...one of the best posts I've read in while! Smile. I would destroy nerzyman, but it would sure be fun to take it to late game. I would pwn kith without a doubt. Same way I owned yahmon in Nwtr during his prime

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:28 am 
Shotgun_

Viruz's late game is no where near as solid as Nerzy's was. I've played them both at their peak, Nerzy was hands down better.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 am 
Swift

viruz wins fairly easy. better in all aspects by a decent margin.

rofl @ foonat vs naman. that's hilarious

oh and stop making stuff up pb, dougs did kill me twice with gays from across the map tho, but not with archers. very clever stuff, good to have him back Very Happy

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 am 
Swift

another good match up to add to your list would be me vs the second greatest player ever, whoever that is. probably already owned em before, but i'd do it again to put on a good show

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 am 
foonat

Re: Greatest Match ups that never took place!

dbld

Last edited by foonat on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 am 
foonat

Re: Greatest Match ups that never took place!

[quote="foonat"]

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Its hard to gauge where certain players stand comparatively , especially when certain match ups have never taken place!

Heavy weight Division -
Viruz vs an unrrusted NeRzyMaN - Both incredible speed, and solid tactics...Nerzy does have a little more experience I think, both players when asked said they would kill the other... hah, could see this easily being a heated battle... Nerz could prolly unrust significantly in a few days... Would love to see this match set up

Viruz vs Kith Kanin on Maze, faster speed!! Asside from Scrubbo, 1 of the best maze players i've seen out there. Experience vs speed, I've seen kith win some crazy games on there with Humans and orcs, really knows the map well... And would be interesting to see how well Viruz does on faster where his speed advantage is largely eroded.. How much of his success stems from sheer speed instead of skill????

Middle weight Division -
Valkrie vs Mage - say what you want about their shady past, both these kids can play, similar style solid play over all... I honestly can't say who would come out on top here

Braviet vs Hotty - I admire both these guys cuz they excel in creativity , not predictable like swift or many others that play... Braviet perfected 2hall sapping in 4, or 2halling s9 lol or intense suicide strats and intense pstops like 12/2 wars attacking with everything... Hotty, doesn't play as much but the kid comes up with some funky shit...

Dug[anz] vs Nalzyman in gay wars from various spots - Nalzy and dug have shown me some of the most creative gays i've seen from players, Dug just the other day made sure swifts s9 rush had 1 kill after making all his peons pop out then raping swift with archers.. Nalzyman against a pretty solid player like Shotty gave him a 0 kill and 3 kill dual twice in a row before. He is famous for invading anytown with 5 peons and wreaking total havoc . And he beat Tyrus in a retirement match!! Smile

Light weight Division:
Foonat vs Naman

Foonat is pretty solid, but all he really does is get fast lust, not a lot of variety but can prove effective nonetheless. Naman seems a lot more well rounded, he's kind of under rated but he always stands out in team play. Kid knows how to play
lol retard post from r etard

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 am 
Fast Luck

5 man tournament
swift viruz scrubbo nerzy shotgun

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 am 
Rat

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
5 man tournament
swift viruz scrubbo nerzy shotgun

newbie reunion.
I rape these guys hard.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 pm 
manzon

The only fair thing would be to have a tournament where you weight the skill of the contestanst against the population of their country. Who beats Sweden in this regard?

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by manzon
The only fair thing would be to have a tournament where you weight the skill of the contestanst against the population of their country. Who beats Sweden in this regard?
good point :I

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm 
passwillworkeasycompany

who cares!

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 pm 
terror-kahn

its_hott_in_herr is 3-0 vs brav on ladder. 5-0 if you include mailboy.

nerz would work viruz unrusted.

and lol @ foonat and naman.

edit: and while braviet has some strats/builds that nobody else uses ... he has like 2-3 strats from each spot.. and does them over and over. pretty predictable/boring player to watch imo... "oh he's 5 .. gonna light rush, chop to rax, and get cat to lust.." "oh he's 11 .. probably gonna 2 hall inside"

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
passwillworkeasycompany

well viruz has used humans which changes the game all up.

but anyhow i wish lust was never in the game,thats why you dont base multiplayer off of single player games.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by manzon

I do. 1.2 million inhabitants only. Best ratio ever!

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 pm 
Shotgun_

People who never played Nerz in 00-01 can't comment in this thread.

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 am 
Ywfn

Ash vs Scrubbo

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:34 am 
Swift

I think Ash already said that Scrubbo was bettert? And I heard Scrubbo got as good as he is around 2005 or something?

Correct me If I am wrong ;p

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am 
Shotgun_

Ash was all strategy and micro, not as solid as khb or nerz, but he could be anyone at anytime

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 am 
ArchAngel

Ash should come back so me and SD can whoop his AOWL ass all over the maps.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

ash was on like a week or two ago

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KingHillBilly

quote:
Originally posted by ArchAngel
Ash should come back so me and SD can whoop his AOWL ass all over the maps.

Be careful what you wish, you just might get it.

Careful what you wish, you may regret it.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

AOWL?

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 pm 
Lightbringer-

awol i think....

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:50 am 
Fast Luck

does aowl = engage?

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 am 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
Ash was all strategy and micro, not as solid as khb or nerz, but he could be anyone at anytime

Disagreed, when Ash was at his peak he was so far ahead of everyone else (with the possible exception of khb) that it wasn't even close. Nerz's dominance came later, and while I think it would be a good match-up at their respective peaks, I think Ash would still have the edge.

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 am 
ArchAngel

Ash never really allied KHB on kali I dont think. did you two ally back then?? imo KHB was not very good at all until toward the end of Kali / very early bnet and once shared vision came along and he learned everything quick. but then again that's when all my games were allying az and tq and there was really no challenge at all from anyone minus nathan INcinerate brooks and a select few DT ppl..

KHB was always pretty excellent at neighbor wars but he certainly was nowhere close to the player he is today thats for sure. He was getting stomped on by Nexus late game.. and right now I dont think nex would stand a chance in hell

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Ywfn

Ya, I allied him some. Mostly allied TQ at that time though.

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:50 am