Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sypher

Found out why Blizzard fired KHB and 599 other people:

To pay for D3 advertising.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 am 
Fast Luck

MIDNIGHT LAUNCHES MAKE ME LOL
THOSE NERD GOOBERS CANT WAIT UTNIL THEYRE ON THEIR WAY HOME FRMO WORK/SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY SO THEY START LINING UP OUTSIDE AT MIDNIGHT HAHAHAHA

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:28 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
MIDNIGHT LAUNCHES MAKE ME LOL
THOSE NERD GOOBERS CANT WAIT UTNIL THEYRE ON THEIR WAY HOME FRMO WORK/SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY SO THEY START LINING UP OUTSIDE AT MIDNIGHT HAHAHAHA

same, lol @ them
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:32 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

but i want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 pm 
USA-Feature

I bet most people just bought and digital downloaded it from battle.net like i did.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
BanMe

I know rofl at people trying to be excited and happy about something. Fucking faggots.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 pm 
Thomas29

Uh oh.... I had no idea the release date was right around the corner.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:12 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
I know rofl at people trying to be excited and happy about something. Fucking faggots.

agreed, we shouldnt judge a junkie's habits

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:37 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas29
Uh oh.... I had no idea the release date was right around the corner.

Better get ready then Thomas.

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:38 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
*ash tearfully scratches "midnight launch" off his dayplanner*

Post Wed May 09, 2012 1:47 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by USA-Feature
I bet most people just bought and digital downloaded it from battle.net like i did.

Heh feature trying to do that but its asking me a physical US address....Do I need one????

Post Wed May 09, 2012 1:49 pm 
turtleman@can

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
quote:
Originally posted by USA-Feature

Heh feature trying to do that but its asking me a physical US address....Do I need one????

I doubt it.. they aren't going to mail you anything, so worst case scenario is they ip block you from playing due to invalid address and you juts tell customer serivce u bought the wrong regional edition and they change it over for you (I would imagine)

Post Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm 
BanMe

quote:
quote:

Nice visual. Just pretty jaded to be making fun of a huge, much anticipated blizzard release on a warcraft 2 forum. Personally I can wait a day, especially to get my 2 copies for $10 from the company store. But I've stopped by bestbuy at midnight before to pick up a couple titles - nowadays I stop by the local pre-launch mom n pop to get it the friday before - but it's definitely exciting to be among the first to play a long awaited, newly released game.

Post Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm 
ChrisLui

quote:
but it's definitely exciting to be among the first to play a long awaited, newly released game.
nice vanity.

Post Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisLui
nice vanity.

? I'm talking about in general and midnight releases. It actually feels alot better to get a game at midnight or earlier if you can pull it off from some retailer or distrubuter than being on the development side to play it early. Playing it early because you worked on it (or for the same company) kind of takes the magic away.

Post Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Pretty cool stories...

quote:

Post Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice visual. Just pretty jaded to be making fun of a huge, much anticipated blizzard release on a warcraft 2 forum. Personally I can wait a day, especially to get my 2 copies for $10 from the company store. But I've stopped by bestbuy at midnight before to pick up a couple titles - nowadays I stop by the local pre-launch mom n pop to get it the friday before - but it's definitely exciting to be among the first to play a long awaited, newly released game.
If d3 is a huge event in a person's life they need to reevaluate. I'm not begrudging people for being excited to play a new game though, it's the idea of coming out at midnight that gets me. You can always buy it on the release date at a normal time. How much of a tool of the industry does anyone have to be to think they need this thing at midnight?

Post Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If d3 is a huge event in a person's life they need to reevaluate. I'm not begrudging people for being excited to play a new game though, it's the idea of coming out at midnight that gets me. You can always buy it on the release date at a normal time. How much of a tool of the industry does anyone have to be to think they need this thing at midnight?

ITS A NEW GENERATION, THE NERD GENERATION, THOSE THAT WATCH TOO MUCH A BIG BANG THEORY GENERATION,

ITS REAL. THE NERDS COME IN FLOCKS AT MIDNIGHT,

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:00 pm 
turtleman@can

I really don't see a problem with people lining up for midnight releases, for most people it's just something fun/interesting to do. You see all those nerds lined up outside of stores in costumes having fun , getting excited with each other over a game, it becomes a bit more social for them instead of just sitting in front of their computer and downloading it.

It's not like they're storming the gates like hundreds of thousands of people do every year on black friday for the chance of buying something they probably didn't even want just because it's on sale and they are retard-competitive with a bunch of other random people that usually results in violence/theft and a few deaths every year.

If you really want to shit on something, shit on black friday.

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm 
Winchester

Whats black friday? I don't think we have that here in aus. I'm pretty sure we only have black saturday, which was something about bushfires

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:16 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by Winchester
Whats black friday? I don't think we have that here in aus. I'm pretty sure we only have black saturday, which was something about bushfires

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=BLACK+FRIDAY

SORRY COULDN'T HELP IT LOL

THOUGH IF YOU CLICK THE IMAGES BUTTON YOU'LL GET A FASTER AND CLEAERER ANSWER WHAT BLACK FRIDAY IS

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 pm 
Sypher

Don't get all the midnight release bashing. I would never wait in line for a midnight release (especially since most games are offered digitally with a pre-load a couple days prior), but who cares if someone waits in line for a midnight release? Maybe they work all day on release day? Maybe they are worried of it selling out before they get off work? Maybe they are a huge fan of the game series and would like to have it just that much sooner?

Pretty silly to judge ones actions.

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:36 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
Don't get all the midnight release bashing. I would never wait in line for a midnight release (especially since most games are offered digitally with a pre-load a couple days prior), but who cares if someone waits in line for a midnight release? Maybe they work all day on release day? Maybe they are worried of it selling out before they get off work? Maybe they are a huge fan of the game series and would like to have it just that much sooner?

everything you said applies to black friday maniacs as much as it does to midnight release ppl. pretty silly to judge those people and say its a bad thing to want to buy worthless consumer good you dont need so badly that you end up trampling and murdering people to get it.....

Post Thu May 10, 2012 5:47 am 
turtleman@can

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

everything you said applies to black friday maniacs as much as it does to midnight release ppl. pretty silly to judge those people and say its a bad thing to want to buy worthless consumer good you dont need so badly that you end up trampling and murdering people to get it.....

how is lining up outside of a store dressed up in cosplay outfits at midnight (when all the stores are closed) with a bunch of people who share a common hobby the same as a giant horde of dumb people lining up to play hunger games over a cheap television.

Post Thu May 10, 2012 2:51 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman@can
quote:
quote:

how is lining up outside of a store dressed up in cosplay outfits at midnight (when all the stores are closed) with a bunch of people who share a common hobby the same as a giant horde of dumb people lining up to play hunger games over a cheap television.

from what i can tell there is no difference, and you seem to think you're better because you're not one of those "dumb people" and i guess because you have a more expensive tv? lol

Post Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm 
turtleman@can

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

from what i can tell there is no difference, and you seem to think you're better because you're not one of those "dumb people" and i guess because you have a more expensive tv? lol

wtf where do u come up with this shit

Post Thu May 10, 2012 3:14 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

people playing movie games on a cheap TV? ugh, fucking idiots. why can't they be as smart as me, a wunderkind who only plays the hottest AAA titles on my plasma

quote:

Post Thu May 10, 2012 3:18 pm 
turtleman@can

quote:
people playing movie games on a cheap TV? ugh, fucking idiots. why can't they be as smart as me, a wunderkind who only plays the hottest AAA titles on my plasma

your argument would make sense if saving 25% off a luxury item was worth fighting a horde of people over.

Post Thu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

your argument would make sense if saving 25% off a luxury item was worth fighting a horde of people over.

and standing in line for a video game at midnight would make sense if a luxury item was worth doing that for but its not

Post Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
quote:
quote:

and standing in line for a video game at midnight would make sense if a luxury item was worth doing that for but its not

cool story brah!

Post Thu May 10, 2012 4:54 pm