FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

We should start a moneybomb: for $cum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
7VlesSiah

There is a huge difference between observing a train wreck and participating in a train wreck. $pace is a douche bag but this thread isn't right.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
There is a huge difference between observing a train wreck and participating in a train wreck. $pace is a douche bag but this thread isn't right.

you participate in racism
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
I mean it's poor taste but it's ultimately meaningless so let's not act like it's some huge thing. $pace reads it, gets mad, and that's the end of it. Sly SHOULD still be banned because he's a spamming disabled teenager, but that's up to Kith, and when you take into account what he is while reading his posts you should know you don't need to take the content seriously

Last edited by Fast Luck on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

more offensive for not retarded person to be racist than retarded person to say bad things about kids, IMHO.

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am 
7VlesSiah

Sorry kid, you cannot have the N-word. It is probably the most racist vile word in the english language. Black people can use it but white people cannot. It is just the way things are and should be.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Sorry kid, you cannot have the N-word. It is probably the most racist vile word in the english language. Black people can use it but white people cannot. It is just the way things are and should be.

you keep saying this but i never said that!! i never said i could say the n-word or that any white person should say it!

you did say only black people should listen to such "horrible" music though and that white people aren't allowed. and every time i call you out on this you change the subject or make up stuff about me that i never said. hmmmm

(racist)

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:29 am 
7VlesSiah

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
I mean it's poor taste but it's ultimately meaningless so let's not act like it's some huge thing. $pace reads it, gets mad, and that's the end of it. Sly SHOULD still be banned because he's a spamming disabled teenager, but that's up to Kith, and when you take into account what he is while reading his posts you should know you don't need to take the content seriously

I don't think name calling like this is meaningless. It is like making fun of a fat kid over his weight. Words aren't meaningless. They can have far reaching negative outcomes.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
It is like making fun of a fat kid over his weight.

oh i see, hitting a little close to home i guess

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am 
7VlesSiah

This is not a music thread Ghostnuke.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 am 
7VlesSiah

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

185 lbs, 6'1. So no.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
This is not a music thread Ghostnuke.

once again avoiding the issue of addressing your racism. not surprising, most racists are too cowardly to face it

quote:
quote:

185 lbs, 6'1. So no.

lol whatever you say chumley, you obviously have nothing to prove

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think name calling like this is meaningless. It is like making fun of a fat kid over his weight. Words aren't meaningless. They can have far reaching negative outcomes.
But this has no basis in reality. $pace isn't raping his kid as far as i know, they probably don't even live together.
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 am 
7VlesSiah

$cum, $kank, it is cool. We cool like that here. Your kid has no future. That is cool. That is how we roll here.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
$cum, $kank, it is cool. We cool like that here. Your kid has no future. That is cool. That is how we roll here.

"only black people allowed to listen to music this bad" this is cool this is how we roll around here too!! lol!!!

your self-righteousness is disgusting lol

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 am 
7VlesSiah

This isn't a music thread Ghostnuke. It is not okay for white people to say the N-word no matter how much you want to justify it.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:19 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
This isn't a music thread Ghostnuke. It is not okay for white people to say the N-word no matter how much you want to justify it.

ya so you should stop saying it and also stop telling black people what music they're allowed to listen to

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

its also not a thread about messiah's stupid self-righteous whining but that doesn't stop your dorky anime loving ass lol

quote:

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

messiah claims to like hip-hop but refuses to listen to any hip-hop that uses the word "nigger" because that music is bad and only for black people. lol

quote:

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am 
7VlesSiah

Black people can listen to whatever they want. I don't think white people should be listening to gangster rap where every second word is nigger. As much as you want to think you are apart of that music scene you can never be. You cannot interpret the music in the same way because of the word nigger has totally different meaning if you are a white guy.

This is not a music thread.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 am 
peponi

n-word? can't say shit about niggers, but let's be blunt and say every single us military personnel are scum and baby killers.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Black people can listen to whatever they want. I don't think white people should be listening to gangster rap where every second word is nigger. As much as you want to think you are apart of that music scene you can never be. You cannot interpret the music in the same way because of the word nigger has totally different meaning if you are a white guy.

of course it is up to you, White Man, to say what music is for black people and what music isnt right? i'm sure those black artists love being pigeonholed by the likes of you

quote:

like i give a fuck bitch its not a thread for your whiny bullshit either lol

if you want to talk about people being tasteless and saying things beyond the pale guess what? that's exactly what a white person expressing their desire for cultural segregation is

peponi

quote:

Pretty sure this thread is fair game given that it's a troll thread by sly I don't think anyone cares to talk about the OP

7VlesSiah

quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGE9JrarTA4

Sorry ghostnuke. If you are a white guy it is not okay to sing along to that song. End of discussion.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGE9JrarTA4

Sorry ghostnuke. If you are a white guy it is not okay to sing along to that song. End of discussion.

no one said it was. you, however, are segregating music into white and black categories because you're a reacist

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 am 
7VlesSiah

Sorry Ghostnuke, you cannot use the N-word.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:52 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Sorry Ghostnuke, you cannot use the N-word.

lol @ you being such a cowardly racist you can't even defend what you say. at least paper boy can stand by his words

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 am 
7VlesSiah

"We beat niggers round here." - Project Pat

Yeah, I share the same musical experience as a black guy hearing those fine lyrics *** cough ***

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
"We beat niggers round here." - Project Pat

Yeah, I share the same musical experience as a black guy hearing those fine lyrics *** cough ***

what are you talking about? no one said anything like that. care to address your desire for musical segregation?

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 am 
$paCe

quote:
quote:
There is a line. This is well over it. This is to the point where it will could effect the family life and development of a child. It is sick.
this makes no sense. anyone who cares should have a much bigger problem with daddy dearest being a pillhead asking for help importing drugs and using secret emails than they do with a literal retard trolling

Oh shut up drama queen, I never asked for help. There are people in this community that I have known for years, and asking if anyone has experience with overseas pharmacies is a lot different than asking for help importing drugs you silly queer. Also, you have no business concerning yourself with issues that are exclusive to us breeders. So stay out of it, step in line, and fill out the necessary paper work for a background check when its your turn to be a mom or dad.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:55 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
quote:
quote:
There is a line. This is well over it. This is to the point where it will could effect the family life and development of a child. It is sick.
this makes no sense. anyone who cares should have a much bigger problem with daddy dearest being a pillhead asking for help importing drugs and using secret emails than they do with a literal retard trolling

Oh shut up drama queen, I never asked for help. There are people in this community that I have known for years, and asking if anyone has experience with overseas pharmacies is a lot different than asking for help importing drugs you silly queer. Also, you have no business concerning yourself with issues that are exclusive to us breeders. So stay out of it, step in line, and fill out the necessary paper work for a background check when its your turn to be a mom or dad.

Rofl "Everything I'm doing with my life is perfectly acceptable and legal! Don't you tell me how to raise my child! If I want to ruin my own life, and the lives of my immediate family in the process, that's my business!" *end crybaby PLZ BELIEVE ME post*

"so guys I think I finally found a legit source for importing scripts into the country. Here is a link, and some half assed research I googled that was written by another complete fucking idiot. What do you think? Sounds good, right."

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm