FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

so my exes boyfriend talked mad shit to me last night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jordan4385

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
you can't just leave your kids unless you're a sociopath. So stupid, people who don't have kids shouldn't be giving out advice. You can't leave your kids, you have to maintain regular communication with the person that has your kids, and you have to put the step dad in check, or you'll wind up killing him. If I were a step dad, and I knew that the bio dad was a good father, I'd do everything I could to get along with him and reassure him that I'll treat them like my own, and come to some agreement on disciplinary actions, etc. If this guy hasn't reached out to allstar yet, and had a serious discussion about the kids, then he's either just an immature/bad stepfather/worthless fuck, or he's not planning on being around too long. Sounds to me that the kids have a bad mother and bad step father, and that's about as bad of a situation as it gets. I'd seriously work hard into planting drugs in her car, house, whatever, and informing the police, no joke.

"I suppose as I type this that having your EX have possession of your kids brings all sorts of concern. Like who she is dating or whatever."

That's what I was looking for.

hey in case u didnt hear, I HAVE A KID NOW. And if my wife left me for some guy, id be on the first plane out of here to start my new family.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
you can't just leave your kids unless you're a sociopath. So stupid, people who don't have kids shouldn't be giving out advice. You can't leave your kids, you have to maintain regular communication with the person that has your kids, and you have to put the step dad in check, or you'll wind up killing him. If I were a step dad, and I knew that the bio dad was a good father, I'd do everything I could to get along with him and reassure him that I'll treat them like my own, and come to some agreement on disciplinary actions, etc. If this guy hasn't reached out to allstar yet, and had a serious discussion about the kids, then he's either just an immature/bad stepfather/worthless fuck, or he's not planning on being around too long. Sounds to me that the kids have a bad mother and bad step father, and that's about as bad of a situation as it gets. I'd seriously work hard into planting drugs in her car, house, whatever, and informing the police, no joke.

"I suppose as I type this that having your EX have possession of your kids brings all sorts of concern. Like who she is dating or whatever."

That's what I was looking for.

hey in case u didnt hear, I HAVE A KID NOW. And if my wife left me for some guy, id be on the first plane out of here to start my new family.

you sound like a great father
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm 
-667-

Nice to see you, your wife, and that fucking ...thing that can't communicate properly all act like 12-year olds.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm 
turtleman@can

I agree with foonat
I've dated crazy drama whores before, and they're basically identical to ghostnuke, except they aren't feeble vegetarians - and they are attractive.
So don't feed them what they want. Sometimes I feed ghostnuke out of pity like a caged zoo animal, but only because nobody else stands to be hurt.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 pm 
turtleman@can

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman@can
I agree with foonat
I've dated crazy drama whores before, and they're basically identical to ghostnuke, except they aren't feeble vegetarians - and they are attractive.
So don't feed them what they want. Sometimes I feed ghostnuke out of pity like a caged zoo animal, but only because nobody else stands to be hurt.

Also by ignoring her bullshit, you're going to feed into her psychological issues that cause it and make her want you even more - you use this as leverage to have a good relationship with your kids but you need to always keep her at bay. Just think about it like this, because it's true: Whenever you play into her bullshit/get re-involved with her, you're actually fucking up your relationship with your kids.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol i haven't posted about being a vegetarian and haven't been eating vegetarian for a couple years now but tman was so pissed off by that thread that he still brings it up out of nowhere

"omg how can anyone get by not eating a pound of bacon a day"

trolled so hard hes crying 3 years later

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:11 pm 
turtleman@can

look who's talking, I posted a pic of me eating an ice cream like 10 years ago with a visible 6 pack and you've been calling me fat ever since.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

that wasnt ten years ago and you're still fat and being fat is a bad thing and being vegetarian isnt so im not really following you

also i dont post in threads "GEE WOW TURTLEMAN SURE IS FAT" when you haven't even addressed or talked about me lol. been three years son, eat a burger and get over it

quote:

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:21 pm 
Soilent Green

Is this a setup for "I need money for a divorce, guys plz help." ?

loljk

I rip on you a lot, but I've been there (no kids though) and that's pretty lame. It's tough to see or think about your woman with another man, especially when the dude wants to open his mouth, but part of being a man is getting over it and moving on. If he's talking crazy shit to you, he's most likely insecure about you and/or your past with her. Forget about both of those scumbags and concentrate on improving your life. You'll have your chance for revenge when you're back on top of the world, with a better looking more faithful woman, and kids who love you and are proud of you.

You're going to want to lose control, I'm sure you know that. Just keep yourself focused on a bright future, and you'll eventually come to terms with it and be happy again. Getting another girl definitely helps, and you don't need to have a shitload of money or a badass car to pull some good looking girls if your personality is unaffected by this stupid shit (maybe summoner can give you some tips).

Pay for half of it if you're able. It will show them you don't give a shit anymore and you just want to move on.

You're still a faggot, but I hope you feel better. Take it one day at a time.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 pm 
7VlesSiah

Funny read, thx.

Sly go back to the hole you crawled out of. You weren't missed.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:23 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
Funny read, thx.

you're way worse than he is

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Funny read, thx.

Hi Stalker

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm 
Allstar

667 is right though, i feel dumb as balls for taking the bait there, but, theres alot of intense emotions involved in all this. It def makes me act stupidly and i'm still learning to keep it in check. No i'm not ploying for money, i'm fine as far as that goes. well fine as i can be. Some good points were made here. $paCe seems to get it when you have kids with someone it can make you crazy. esp a horrible breakup like this. Soilet surprisingly of all people made alot of sense. I know all those things but sometimes I just simply forget and rage or honestly, cry. Yeah, I cry. Everytime I drop my kids off at the new man's house and my 2 year old looks back at me sadly and says bye daddy, it tears me apart inside. I don't feel weak at all admitting that. You would too.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm 
7VlesSiah

Have you hit 30k posts yet ghostnuke? You are quality.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Have you hit 30k posts yet ghostnuke? You are quality.

i dont really pay attention, one of you fan club members should tell me

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:53 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

rofl she was with anthony too

allstar i think you'll find it easier to take the highroad here as time progresses. Your ex and her new guy both seem like such trashy idiots that you shouldnt lower yourself to be frustrated by them.

but theres kids, i dont have any kids so i wont begin to try to understand how that complicates things. I know that fathers dont have a ton of rights when it comes to custody battles, so you probably will never be the fulltime guardian of those kids and over time your influence on their life is going to wane. Thats how it is, I know it sucks to hear it, but I'm pretty sure thats how it is.

This woman will never get her shit together, so eventually you can move away and stop paying child support and shes never going to get her ducks in a row enough to penalize you for that. As a child of a single mother, let me tell you that its not that bad (though my mom was beastmode supermom) and they wont resent you later in life. I met up with my biological father through facebook for the first time when i was about 23 or so and it wasnt a big deal at all, i told him that i grew up pretty good and i understood that adult relationships dont always work and it is what it is. Your kids will come to realize this, trust me.

not the most uplifting post, but like i said it sort of is what it is

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 pm 
terror-kahn

dunno why im saying this (it will all be completely ignored)

find a way to make yourself believe you are better and happier without her. find a way to make yourself believe that you are GLAD she is with a piece of shit... why? because YOU KNOW she will be completely miserable in less than a year and she will tell herself every day "i fucked up. i made a huge fucking mistake and now i can never take it back. im such a fucking worthless idiot"

.. i dont know about you, but if my wife ever leaves me, i want her to live the rest of her life KNOWING she made the worst decision ever. thinking about it. dwelling over it. losing sleep over it. convincing herself she is a dumb fucking piece of shit for ever even considering leaving me.

the beauty of it all is that if you can somehow manage to make yourself believe she is worthless, inferior, not worth stressing or losing sleep over .. she will actually pick up on your superior behavior. your "i honestly dont give a shit, im happy now. im above all of this" additude .. AND IT WILL DRIVE HER FUCKING NUTS. she will start looking at the guy she is with now and wish it were you

but .. everything i just said is impossible if you don't believe it yourself. its not something you can just act. you have to convince yourself you could give two fucks less about anything she does/says from now on. and then your actions have to prove that you believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

people want things they think they deserve, but that they cant have... its not just some saying. its pretty much human nature for whatever reason

if you make yourself unattainable, unphased by whatever drama she TRIES to bring into your life, and come off as a better person than her .. she will go fucking insane. period

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
kublikhan

I think you just need to find a way to blow off some steam Allstar. Maybe hit the gym and go a few rounds with a punching bag or whatever works for you. Maybe listen to some of this while you are there:

Papa Roach - Burn

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
people want things they think they deserve, but that they cant have... its not just some saying. its pretty much human nature for whatever reason

if you make yourself unattainable, unphased by whatever drama she TRIES to bring into your life, and come off as a better person than her .. she will go fucking insane. period

yeah framing the situation in how to most effectively get revenge on his ex/make his ex feel bad is a really great idea that will help him not be angry and depressed all the time

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 pm 
terror-kahn

apparently hassan, you missed the part where i said he also needs to convince himself that he is better off/happier without her... if he believes that, his attitude towards her will change, andeverything else will just happen on its own... and if he is anything like me he will get a strong sense of gratification knowing he is better off without her, and she is miserable without him.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:11 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

you're right that he should learn to be happy without her obviously, but you're putting all this focus on revenge and how horrible he has to think she'll feel without him...that seriously doesn't help anything

fantasizing about how bad your ex must feel without you isnt a sign of you being over shit. obviously it feels good and is cathartic in the short-term but in reality if you're thinking about that stuff you're still getting over it in one way or another

quote:

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm 
terror-kahn

have you ever been in a relationship hassan? ive been on both ends of the spectrum .. i've been in similiar shoes as allstar .. grieving, dwelling, stressing over how shitty a relationship has turned out. arguing about it. engaging in all of the drama involved with it

and then ive taken a different approach in my most recent relationships (the one im suggesting) and for me, this more recent approach has been INFINITELY more beneficial to my own personal stress/mental health.

if i had to guess, he still thinks about what has happened over the last couple months regularly .. and when he thinks about it probably stresses him out a great deal .. and every time he engages in these drama-filled texts/phonecalls/conversations with his ex im sure it drives him fucking crazy .. and his wife probably knows it! and she probably LOVES knowing how shitty/angry it makes him feel.

why not put the shoe on the other foot? make HER feel like that (without even trying really.. its just one little perk of a different attitude)?

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 pm 
terror-kahn

you make it sound like he would be dwelling on how shitty she feels now .. like its all he would think about .. thats not what im suggesting

im saying right now he is probably overwhelmed with all the different shitty emotions he has been feeling the last few months or w/e ..

im saying if he takes this different approach, the "i dont give a fuck, im not coming down to your level any more" approach .. he wont be stressing out about what she is doing/saying .. he wont care .. but that doesn't mean he won't understand that he is better off, and she is worse off now.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
have you ever been in a relationship hassan?

lol what the hell do you think

you're basically suggesting all of this based on what you are projecting on here from his posts here which, true or not, dwelling on is not useful if you're trying to get over a bad relationship. kids obviously complicate the issue and i do not have kids but i'm pretty sure having a dad pumping himself up to hate their mom isn't a good thing. i'm not saying he should just play nice with her, especially if she's fucking him over, but at the same time at the end of the day dwelling on her in any fashion is not good. and hating her and reveling in her suffering is probably the least good thing you can do for your mental and emotional health, there's healthier ways to make you feel good about yourself again

imo the best thing you can do in such a situation is to communicate with the person as little as possible and try to move on with your life and find other things more worth your time, but again, kids obviously complicate that. but this vengeance focused thinking is just mean-spirited and bad for the soul

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm 
BanMe

Re: so my exes boyfriend talked mad shit to me last night

word of advice - don't text any stupid shit like that. Your texts can be used in the courts and you may lose any visitation or custody rights you still have.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
and shes never going to get her ducks in a row
O, you did not write that. Better not let shotgun see it.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:19 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
and shes never going to get her ducks in a row
O, you did not write that. Better not let shotgun see it.

Oh no he didn't.

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 am 
$paCe

Honestly allstar, you need female attention. There's lots of ways to get it. You can go to craigslist and look in the women looking for men postings, or dating websites, or your local bar. I met some canadian girl online and she flew all the way down to oregon to be with me, and we were together for almost 3 years. So, don't think it's nerdy, it works great. Also, if you're in a bind and you're really desperate, there are always a couple girls on war2 that are willing to have phone sex with you, lol?

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 am 
Sly[aS]

[quote="$paCe"] I met some canadian girl online and she flew all the way down to oregon to be with me, and we were together for almost 3 years.

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 am