Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allstar

so my exes boyfriend talked mad shit to me last night

so my ex starting texting me "call me asap"

call me "ASAP"

so i finally call and shes like

"we need to get a divorce like now"
im like uhh... that was the fucking emergency?
"well i cant afford it can you pay half"
i told her to go fuck herself.
"well fine"
and i hung up

i thought after a few minutes and texted her
"if its such a big problem have him fucking pay for it"

HE takes her phone and responds
(yes he actually types like this)

"i wil u cryn ass bitch im a man dats y i got her"

i respond

"don't you live with your mommy?" (he does.)
and i further state
"I nut in her for 8 years, you want my leftovers, have at them."

he reponds
"yea with dat little pecker u got"

I respond

"How's my dick taste?"
"Btw i fucked her twice a month after you "Got her" homey"
"she wore some nice black panties you bought her to my house i fucked her in them it was great" (really happened)

its like the fight went out of him and he's like

"she was with anthony to"

(no idea who the fuck that is)

I respond

"nasty"

he says

"yupp i gues"

then today i talk to her and she's like

"he won't start any shit"
im like
"yea cause he's a little bitch. talks mad shit in texts when im over there he hides."

she's like "cuz i make him stay in the house he does it out of respect for me, how do you know he wouldnt kick your ass anyway you dont know him"

im like "Bitch you never seen me fight in 8 years cause nobody's had the balls to try it. I would annihilate that little wetback. but I know if i throw the first punch my visitation gets fucked." (im not really racist i just know it pisses her off when i call him that.)

i'm like "i tell chloe that he isn't shit to her every time i see her. cause he isn't."

she's like "well how come she tells him she loves him"

(OOOHHH YOU FUCKING CUNT. THAT ONE MADE ME ANGRY.)

dunno why im sharing this

im just so mad im trembling

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 am 
Sly[aS]

You're pathetic, sharing all this crap on a online gaming forum. I wasn't going to post in the moneybomb thread, out of respect. But now you're gonna need to the cold hard truth.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 am 
Allstar

oh i'm sorry your threads are so much more important, get the fuck outta here sly

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am 
Allstar

ive known these guys for 15 plus years its gone far beyond a gaming forum i think thats obvious, most people don't even talk about gaming here. but im bored and i thought someone might find that interesting, isnt that why you post the 100s of inane stupid shit nobody cares about?

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 am 
Sly[aS]

Noo..Noo..Noo.. You brought this to a online gaming forum, therefore you're gonna get some criticism. Posting it doesn't just prove you're pathetic, but also the fact you're hopeless. Wanting to fight a guy, because he's nailing your wife? And the same girl whose getting nailed, by this same guy. Is being told she loves him? Don't be so retarded, kids can see things better then adults. Because adults have emotions controlling their perception, where as every is simple for kids. This guy is taking care of her, and her mom. While your ex is feeding the kid lies, and trying to show this new guy is your replacement. It's a fucked up situation, might make her become a ho. Who knows, long story short. Keep your RL crap off the forums, or else I will return.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 am 
Allstar

lol i'll post what the fuck i want, shut your stupid ass up.
you also got the entire situation wrong but theres no point in continuing speaking to you, i'm just gonna keep disregarding everything you post as its impossible to read monkey shit

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 am 
$paCe

That was an interesting read, I enjoyed it. Oh and sly, go suck a pig dick you bitch made noob.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 am 
DrunkeN

"The one who cares the least always wins"

You sir care too much.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
That was an interesting read, I enjoyed it. Oh and sly, go suck a pig dick you bitch made noob.

1.) You're in a worst boat then him, no surprise you liked it.
2.) You're a dodger.
3.) You're more pathetic for black mailing Terra.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am 
$paCe

of course he cares, his kids are involved you dumb ass. Sly, your shit is weak. gtfo and form a better plan of attack first.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am 
DrunkeN

I'm not saying he shouldn't care about his kids.

He shouldn't care about his EX and her new boy toy. Only thing he should care about are court dates and signing the divorce paper and hopefully getting possession of his kids. Fuck her. That's all.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sly[aS]

quote:
of course he cares, his kids are involved you dumb ass. Sly, your shit is weak. gtfo and form a better plan of attack first.

If he cared about his kids, he be more focused getting his shit straight. So he can get them, instead of posting his problems on a online gaming forum. And hows your son doing, getting your physical attribute yet? The kids with the buck teeth, are the first to get shoved around.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 am 
smurf_king

too much information

got my own stuff to deal with

didnt re

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am 
$paCe

I didn't read anything that remotely sounded like he gave a fuck about his ex. Everyone likes giving either bad advice, or common sense advice that the recipient of the advice is already well aware of. Sly, where are you reading that he's not getting his shit straight? You're what, 15 years old tops? Why are you giving any input, you're dumber than a bag of hammers, and you have no worldly experience to speak of. Also, not that I care to brag, but I'm very good looking, and my son is about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'd post pics if you want a pic off or some shit, then maybe if there is a girl left on this forum or some gay dudes can judge the winner. Of course you'll just post a pic of some aspiring black rapper, then immediately go to work on getting banned from the forum for the 3rd time.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 am 
DrunkeN

He gave fuck as soon as he texted her. Of course he is aware of the obvious but if he simply ignored the text he wouldn't be raging.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:37 am 
$paCe

do you have kids, drunken?

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 am 
Sly[aS]

quote:
I didn't read anything that remotely sounded like he gave a fuck about his ex. Everyone likes giving either bad advice, or common sense advice that the recipient of the advice is already well aware of. Sly, where are you reading that he's not getting his shit straight? You're what, 15 years old tops? Why are you giving any input, you're dumber than a bag of hammers, and you have no worldly experience to speak of. Also, not that I care to brag, but I'm very good looking, and my son is about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'd post pics if you want a pic off or some shit, then maybe if there is a girl left on this forum or some gay dudes can judge the winner. Of course you'll just post a pic of some aspiring black rapper, then immediately go to work on getting banned from the forum for the 3rd time.

Games between swift and $paCe
Current 1v1 Record: 39 - 9

swift (#1) defeated $paCe (#1Cool on "Garden of War" at 22:54:25 on 05/06/2011.
swift (#1) defeated $paCe (#17) on "Garden of War" at 22:34:02 on 05/06/2011.
$paCe (#34 → #17) defeated swift (#1) on "Garden of War" at 22:30:35 on 05/06/2011.
$paCe (#67 → #34) defeated swift (#1) on "Garden of War" at 22:23:40 on 05/06/2011.
swift (#3) defeated $paCe (#65) on "Garden of War" at 01:00:16 on 04/28/2011.
swift (#3) defeated $paCe (#65) on "Garden of War" at 00:39:50 on 04/28/2011.
swift (#3) defeated $paCe (#65) on "Garden of War" at 00:30:26 on 04/28/2011.
swift (#3) defeated $paCe (#65) on "Garden of War" at 00:17:09 on 04/28/2011.
swift (#3) defeated $paCe (#64) on "Garden of War" at 23:59:00 on 04/26/2011.
swift (#3) defeated $paCe (#64) on "Garden of War" at 23:32:05 on 04/26/2011.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 am 
Jordan4385

Allstar u need to relax bro. this dumb whore isnt even worth it. if you let yourself get all worked up, you are letting her get the best of you. dont let her get the best of you.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
Allstar u need to relax bro. this dumb whore isnt even worth it. if you let yourself get all worked up, you are letting her get the best of you. dont let her get the best of you.

And stop posting your drama on the forum.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Re: so my exes boyfriend talked mad shit to me last night

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
i'm like "i tell chloe that he isn't shit to her every time i see her. cause he isn't."

she's like "well how come she tells him she loves him"

fucks sake, dont use your kids as pawns in your feud with your wife
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 pm 
DrunkeN

quote:

No i do not, but what does texting with her do?
His #1 concern should be his kids no doubt but talking with her new boy toy is a lot of unneeded stress. I'm not trying to fight I just think he would be a lot happier ignoring the bitch. Only talk to her when you HAVE to.

If she texted me "We need to talk". My first thought would be the kids but when she says I can't afford to divorce I would of said "that's your problem bye". Which Allstar basically did but he decided to text her and it turned into a shiit storm leaving Allstar pissed and upset aka unneeded stress.

I suppose as I type this that having your EX have possession of your kids brings all sorts of concern. Like who she is dating or whatever.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN
quote:

If she texted me "We need to talk". My first thought would be the kids but when she says I can't afford to divorce I would of said "that's your problem bye".

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 pm 
Jordan4385

just leave her with the kids and go far far away. start a new life

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 pm 
$paCe

you can't just leave your kids unless you're a sociopath. So stupid, people who don't have kids shouldn't be giving out advice. You can't leave your kids, you have to maintain regular communication with the person that has your kids, and you have to put the step dad in check, or you'll wind up killing him. If I were a step dad, and I knew that the bio dad was a good father, I'd do everything I could to get along with him and reassure him that I'll treat them like my own, and come to some agreement on disciplinary actions, etc. If this guy hasn't reached out to allstar yet, and had a serious discussion about the kids, then he's either just an immature/bad stepfather/worthless fuck, or he's not planning on being around too long. Sounds to me that the kids have a bad mother and bad step father, and that's about as bad of a situation as it gets. I'd seriously work hard into planting drugs in her car, house, whatever, and informing the police, no joke.

"I suppose as I type this that having your EX have possession of your kids brings all sorts of concern. Like who she is dating or whatever."

That's what I was looking for.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
just leave her with the kids and go far far away. start a new life

Child support will make him commit suicide.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I'd seriously work hard into planting drugs in her car, house, whatever, and informing the police, no joke.

yeah no way that would backfire
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:09 pm 
$paCe

it's easy, national treasure.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
national treasure

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 pm 
foonat

i've obviously never been in a situation like yours, but i've gone through a nasty breakup before and the best thing you can do is to not do what you just did. normally i'd advise just never talking to her again, but you can't do that because of the kid situation, so you should do the next closest thing. if she says "call me asap", okay maybe it's a kid thing, so you should call. however, after that stupid conversation you have don't talk to her anymore. it's almost like you like this shit to be bringing it upon yourself by starting fights like that

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
i've obviously never been in a situation like yours, but i've gone through a nasty breakup before and the best thing you can do is to not do what you just did. normally i'd advise just never talking to her again, but you can't do that because of the kid situation, so you should do the next closest thing. if she says "call me asap", okay maybe it's a kid thing, so you should call. however, after that stupid conversation you have don't talk to her anymore. it's almost like you like this shit to be bringing upon yourself by starting fights like that

He feels like garbage, so he's acting like it.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 pm