Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

leage of legends
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
~Summoner

leage of legends

Anyone play this?

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SoCxEcLiPzE

nah... its bad

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Jater

ign Jater
Na server

chaos_lod plays it too

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 am 
Jon;

who said you can post here again? get the fuck out

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 am 
Sparkz102

where is dota2222222

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
where is dota2222222

dota2 is bad too. i thought we had this conversation? try the beta....it sucks

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE
quote:
where is dota2222222

^1600 hon player

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
quote:
where is dota2222222

^1600 hon player

lol? check again. Also your 1641 big guy... and every stat of mine is higher than yours. Also...you dodged me nonstop. Also it is a fact i am better than you at HoN. Also Why start that all over again? get over it.

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 pm 
foonat

i haven't played hon in months and i was 1800 the last time i played. you're a 1600 player

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
i haven't played hon in months and i was 1800 the last time i played. you're a 1600 player

You were 1800 back when PSR was relevant and everyone was 1800 (including me.) If you played now you would be 1575 ish. Also you got carried by Scrubbo, once again back before changes were made to the system. You are far from 1800 ability.....

Dude honestly your not that good at HoN... nothing personal about that.... but you do things like build ghost marchers on chronos. I literally saw you do that. And yes i know your stats are because you played mostly support, that's fine.

Anyway I have no problem with you and really have no desire to continue our pointless e-arguments. You can play me at anytime..... either solo or with whatever team you would like to construct. I'm not saying you can never beat me.... but its pretty unlikely and happen one in every 15 games solo, and you'd need some pretty good people to carry you against me and others i play with.

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm 
foonat

you're speaking nonsense, like usual. i actually made a smurf account when they were doing $10 accounts or something and pugg'd to 1750 with a 70% win rate and 2.7 k:dr. i did play a lot with scrubbo, and he was much better than me (as indicated by his 1920 or so rating), but i was far from carried by him (most of the time towards the end of our playtime together i'd take mid actually and usually raped hard unless we were facing some pro player dicking around at 1900 mmr)

edit: here's my smurf name http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/player_stats.php?aid=3427336 lol @ my psr stats

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
you're speaking nonsense, like usual. i actually made a smurf account when they were doing $10 accounts or something and pugg'd to 1750 with a 70% win rate and 2.7 k:dr. i did play a lot with scrubbo, and he was much better than me (as indicated by his 1920 or so rating), but i was far from carried by him (most of the time towards the end of our playtime together i'd take mid actually and usually raped hard unless we were facing some pro player dicking around at 1900 mmr)

edit: here's my smurf name http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/player_stats.php?aid=3427336 lol @ my psr stats

Oh i see 63% gets rounded up to 70....and I see 1623 gets rounded up to 1750 (which then gets rtounded up to 1800.)

I see how your 'sense' works. Also...I also see your total game count is below
150. These stats are in fact very average for that amount of games played (the win % is pretty good though.) Every other stat is very average though, and also scrubbo was never 1920 MMR. You are again...referring to PSR...which I myself has 1850 before the changes. PSR is a garbage statistic that anyone below 1700 is equal to 1500 on the MMR side.

Once again.... I reiterate that I would beat you then, now, and at any point.
I would also beat you and any friends you could round up.

Edit: Aside from that statement, which I stand by and will gladly prove whenever you'd like.... I have no problems with you and no longer wish to continue this sort of thing. I will gladly entertain your fairy tales about being good at HoN, and disproving them both on here and in game.... but this following me around and picking fights should stop.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:35 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

heroes of newerth didnt have a competitive aspect to actually determine who is better than who after a certain level (other than pro tournaments).

in my experience (i had a smurf that i stomped with my brother and 2 friends to 1850mmr before they trimmed everyone down to the 1600s, and I had dakine which i played -AR public games up to about 1750), the level of play didnt really rise significantly after a certain point. during any one particular game above that level, you may be playing against someone who is much better than you, much worse than you, but probably you are playing against someone who is pretty comparable.

winning or losing in hon came down to basically having a premade set of 5, picking tryhard lane setups and tryhard build strategies.

even though i never cracked 1900 in PSR or MMR, i've obviously played many times vs 1900+ people and honestly even "name pros" that you recognize aren't really much better than us. Its the teamwork and the picking and the strategy. It also depends on the hero also, there are some heroes I feel confident to go up against anyone and some heroes that I feel fairly impotent with.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
heroes of newerth didnt have a competitive aspect to actually determine who is better than who after a certain level (other than pro tournaments).

in my experience (i had a smurf that i stomped with my brother and 2 friends to 1850mmr before they trimmed everyone down to the 1600s, and I had dakine which i played -AR public games up to about 1750), the level of play didnt really rise significantly after a certain point. during any one particular game above that level, you may be playing against someone who is much better than you, much worse than you, but probably you are playing against someone who is pretty comparable.

winning or losing in hon came down to basically having a premade set of 5, picking tryhard lane setups and tryhard build strategies.

even though i never cracked 1900 in PSR or MMR, i've obviously played many times vs 1900+ people and honestly even "name pros" that you recognize aren't really much better than us. Its the teamwork and the picking and the strategy.

Yeah I agree with all of this. Not too long ago you could easily solo Q or even Q with a few people up to the 1750-1800 level with no significant challenge. That is different now... I took a good amount of time off and came back not too long ago, and I found myself lowered from 1825ish on my main account to 1580, and I'm back up now to 1740 and find that between 1700-1800 their is a significant rise in challenge...and when I play with some of my friends who are a lot better at the game than me (meaning I am orange and the rest of the team is compised of 1800-1900) the level of play is completely different...and being in a pre-made team is almost completely essential to getting the win.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

Speaking of premades, dota 2 is really good about matching teams vs teams...everytime I have queued with a full 5 we almost always get a premade team...when solo ive only ran into a full team (or 4) like 2 or 3 times

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:33 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Speaking of premades, dota 2 is really good about matching teams vs teams...everytime I have queued with a full 5 we almost always get a premade team...when solo ive only ran into a full team (or 4) like 2 or 3 times

That is how HON is now too...if you Q as 5....you can only get other premades of 5. I wanted to like dota2....I really did.... but to me it feels so sluggish and graphically horrid. I don't know maybe i expected too much.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

quote:
quote:

That is how HON is now too...if you Q as 5....you can only get other premades of 5. I wanted to like dota2....I really did.... but to me it feels so sluggish and graphically horrid. I don't know maybe i expected too much.

heroes of newerth was good until they lost the IP license from dota-allstars heroes and they had to start creating their own (shitty, unbalanced) heroes to release every 2 weeks to sell more skins and avatars for gold coins.

dota2 is already far superior than heroes of newerth from a programming standpoint (a lot of people STILL cant alt-tab HoN without crashing, try playing hon for more than 1 game on a mac, huge server lag from time to time). I guess i should say I havent played really any heroes of newerth in about 10 months or so, but man that game wasnt very well coded.

heroes of newerth did do really well with spell animations and colors and things, and the gameplay was somewhat quicker than dota2. so i understand those criticisms. To me the slowed down pace is essentially EF vs Fastest, there are merits to each but I prefer the one that i grew up on.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm 
foonat

quote:
quote:

Oh i see 63% gets rounded up to 70....and I see 1623 gets rounded up to 1750 (which then gets rtounded up to 1800.)

150. These stats are in fact very average for that amount of games played (the win % is pretty good though.) Every other stat is very average though, and also scrubbo was never 1920 MMR. You are again...referring to PSR...which I myself has 1850 before the changes. PSR is a garbage statistic that anyone below 1700 is equal to 1500 on the MMR side.

Edit: Aside from that statement, which I stand by and will gladly prove whenever you'd like.... I have no problems with you and no longer wish to continue this sort of thing. I will gladly entertain your fairy tales about being good at HoN, and disproving them both on here and in game.... but this following me around and picking fights should stop.
when i say "rating" i'm referring to MMR, since that's all we would play (matchmaking system).

i was saying those stats off the top of my head, then i went and looked up my name to provide a link.

i have no idea how mmr works now. if my ratings are all 1600 or whatever it's probably because i haven't played in 10 months.

scrubbo was indeed over 1900 rating.

you're a terrible hon player dude accept it and calm down

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
quote:

when i say "rating" i'm referring to MMR, since that's all we would play (matchmaking system).

i was saying those stats off the top of my head, then i went and looked up my name to provide a link.

i have no idea how mmr works now. if my ratings are all 1600 or whatever it's probably because i haven't played in 10 months.

scrubbo was indeed over 1900 rating.

you're a terrible hon player dude accept it and calm down

Haha your cute... like I said... I would stomp you. You are not in the same league as me... The entire time I tried to challenge you to play me.... your running excuse was "I'm still learning. I am a support player." and then one day it suddenly changed to some form of arrogant bullshit belief that you were good. Yet the dodge is still firmly in place. I would have crushed you then, and I would crush you even worse now.

A side note i always thought was funny was having mutual friends on our buddy lists and listen to them complain to you about how "frustrating it was to play with you," as well as listen to the advice they were trying to give you.
Your just wrong here dude, and there's not one person who can't see it.

TL;DR : Man up.... or shut the fuck up. Smile

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 pm 
foonat

yeah the first few months i played i was terrible (i think i was rocking a .5 k:dr) and i'm sure it was a huge burden to play with me, but i learned pretty quick and was quite good by the time i got bored of the things dakine mentioned make HoN suck now so i stopped playing. i've never seen someone so shitty try so hard to defend himself when all of the evidence in his face points to his inferiority, o well

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

i can vouch that foonat did get a lot better, and he was learning @ the beginning...and its a hard fucking game to learn.

however, i played some games with eclipze, and hes not bad either. I dont think that either of you is necessarily better than the other, probably each of you have heroes that you're stronger with than the other.

scrubbo was a bit better overall than all of us, but even scrubbo had his strong heroes that he could have success with and heroes that were a bit weaker for him.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
yeah the first few months i played i was terrible (i think i was rocking a .5 k:dr) and i'm sure it was a huge burden to play with me, but i learned pretty quick and was quite good by the time i got bored of the things dakine mentioned make HoN suck now so i stopped playing. i've never seen someone so shitty try so hard to defend himself when all of the evidence in his face points to his inferiority, o well

You are insane... you just basically described yourself! It is hysterical.
The time im referring to is the later stages in your time on HoN, while you were simultaneously dodging me on here and talking shit you were getting scolded lol.

I am definitely better than you. 100%. I won't comment on anyone else because they are not on here trying to be something they are not.... but as for you... I would absolutely shit on you without even the slightest bit of challenge.
Like i said.... man the fuck up, or shut up.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:

You are insane... you just basically described yourself! It is hysterical.
The time im referring to is the later stages in your time on HoN, while you were simultaneously dodging me on here and talking shit you were getting scolded lol.

I am definitely better than you. 100%. I won't comment on anyone else because they are not on here trying to be something they are not.... but as for you... I would absolutely shit on you without even the slightest bit of challenge.

Like i said.... man the fuck up, or shut up.

If you don't want to man up... then fine... but stop bringing us back to this pointless bullshit argument.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm 
foonat

already told you, a) i don't play that shitty game anymore and b) i have nothing to prove to 1600 trash

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
already told you, a) i don't play that shitty game anymore and b) i have nothing to prove to 1600 trash

Nice logic... when you in fact, are barely 1600 calibre... And I have not been 1600 for a looong time...
Thanks for confirming that i own you, though. gg cya next time

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 am 
_Ataxia_

ya i play lol. i'm 1300-1450 range.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
quote:

Nice logic... when you in fact, are barely 1600 calibre... And I have not been 1600 for a looong time...

It's nothing to brag about, because at the end of the day. You're going to bed alone.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

what if he has a romantic partner he goes to bed with after playing video game

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
what if he has a romantic partner he goes to bed with after playing video game

I don't like your attitude. Your shitty know-it-all smug attitude. Say what's on your mind fuckhead without reverting to sarcasm in literally every one of your posts.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by Sly[aS]
quote:
quote:

It's nothing to brag about, because at the end of the day. You're going to bed alone.

14 year old trolls are effective. We have a new Yamon?

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm