Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

ya thats what i was getting at

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 am 
Allstar

quote:
Originally posted by Soilent Green
quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
quote:
10-12 hours of physical work with nothing left afterward. And you're only 30? lol ridiculous.

spoken like a kid who's never had to do real work.

lol I dunno man, after reading your crybaby post above, it seems like this is your first time doing some real work.

yeah, you don't know shit about me but keep making assumptions. I get more done by 9 am than you do all day.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 am 
audre lorde

I think that sticking with your current job has a number of advantages. I don't know what you are doing currently, but this job probably sounds better in the long run than being a pizza delivery driver - and I am not trying to knock that idea down because I don't see that job as being easy or a joke, but there are people out there who obviously would.

That being said, there's an advantage to a food delivery job in the sense that your traceable income goes down. You would be making less hourly, and paying less in taxes and for child support, but you'd presumably be making money from tips I'd assume. And that can't be used for child support.

If you ever think about taking classes at a community college or at a trade school, a lower income could help you qualify for financial aid. I don't know if you have anyone that you could claim as a dependent (such as an aging relative) but that would also provide further breaks.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by audre lorde
I think that sticking with your current job has a number of advantages. I don't know what you are doing currently, but this job probably sounds better in the long run than being a pizza delivery driver - and I am not trying to knock that idea down because I don't see that job as being easy or a joke, but there are people out there who obviously would.

That being said, there's an advantage to a food delivery job in the sense that your traceable income goes down. You would be making less hourly, and paying less in taxes and for child support, but you'd presumably be making money from tips I'd assume. And that can't be used for child support.

If you ever think about taking classes at a community college or at a trade school, a lower income could help you qualify for financial aid. I don't know if you have anyone that you could claim as a dependent (such as an aging relative) but that would also provide further breaks.

this is the account GN practices his grammar on, still needs work though

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm 
Fast Luck

what is it with you and "grammar"

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:13 pm 
NachoCat

You can shoplift from walmart and return items without a reciept for cash in most cases. I would stick to small items that have high value. Stuff that you wouldnt normally think of stealing. Some specialty drill bits can cost $18-20 ... grab a stack of them... then return them. If the walmart in your area has switched to the no reciept, no cash refund then look in the parking lot for a reciept. Steal an item on the ticket and bingo... cash money.

Come back next week and ill teach you great ways to steal copper.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
what is it with you and "grammar"

he posts at a very high reading level, unlike me
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 pm 
peponi

quote:
Originally posted by NachoCat
You can shoplift from walmart and return items without a reciept for cash in most cases. I would stick to small items that have high value. Stuff that you wouldnt normally think of stealing. Some specialty drill bits can cost $18-20 ... grab a stack of them... then return them. If the walmart in your area has switched to the no reciept, no cash refund then look in the parking lot for a reciept. Steal an item on the ticket and bingo... cash money.

If you're going to go that way, then save up anywhere from a hundred bucks to near a grand. then go shop around walmart for whatever items you need (or just ones to return/resell), buy them and keep the receipt, then unload the cart in your car and then go back in the store and hand that same receipt to your friend who went and picked out the exact same items as you, and then he can just walk right out the store, on the opposite entrance side of walmart (as to not run into the same greeter if the alarm goes off for whatever reason), because the receipt time is only a few minutes old anyway. Then you can just return all of it, half of it, whatever. Plan works anywhere, only issue you can run into IMO is bagging the items the second time around that you're walking out with, but you don't necessarily need bags if u have a receipt, or you can just bag them in the store with previously collected bags. If you do it right you can make thousands of dollars every month easily doing this at various stores in different towns, just make sure you pay in cash i guess

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:37 pm 
smurf_king

here help yourself

35776|male|Kenneth|D|Enders|1151 Rubaiyat Road|Grand Rapids|MI|49503|US|Kenneth.D.Enders@spambob.com|231-636-3814|Clark|7/17/1977|MasterCard|5398552645081273|478|11/2012|379-36-9591|1Z 212 862 48 6792 316 8

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
here help yourself

35776|male|Kenneth|D|Enders|1151 Rubaiyat Road|Grand Rapids|MI|49503|US|Kenneth.D.Enders@spambob.com|231-636-3814|Clark|7/17/1977|MasterCard|5398552645081273|478|11/2012|379-36-9591|1Z 212 862 48 6792 316 8

Lol look at this dweeb playing investigator. Whose info is that?

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm 
smurf_king

i goggled free credit cards info

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 am 
Scrub

quote:
Originally posted by NachoCat

Stone him and cut off his arms/legs. Laughing

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 am 
Paper_Boy

Unions actually ruined Detroit. It was a beacon for all civilzations in the 60's. Unions is just organized extortion for lazy people

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Unions actually ruined Detroit. It was a beacon for all civilzations in the 60's. Unions is just organized extortion for lazy people

moron

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:02 am 
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

moron

Agreed. Brainwashed Ronald Reagan retard.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:09 pm 
Scrub

I don't think they ruined Detroit, but yea alot of ppl here in Michigan hate unions.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm 
Soilent Green

Yeah, I hate having decent wages and a safe work environment. I also dislike having representatives that defend my rights when an employer tries to violate them.

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:53 pm 
BonerChamp69

Become a Union Pipefitter. Or a sales rep for a chiropractor's office. easy jobs that pay over 50K+.

Allstar get on war2, so i can rape you in some 1v1's!

lol, just kidding, love ya for teaching me, but seriously hope everything works out for you.

I just beat frost[dhr] in a series. someone screen shot this forum post and it's all because of you for teaching me gow ef, allstar, thanks!

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:49 am 
Allstar

thats kinda hilarious he's in the "pro league" and you beat him in a series...

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 pm 
Sypher

quote:

No. White flight ruined detroit.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
quote:

No. White flight ruined detroit.

also american cities in general

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:58 pm 
Sypher

Yes. However, I think the Detroit example is much more depressing and harder to rectify. With Detroit being the first Motor City, several roads and expressway popped up. I think you would be hard pressed to find another city with such a sprawling expressway system with one goal: Isolating the city. There is at least one expressway which leads to affluent suburbs, which makes it extremely easy to escape the city.

It is really fucking depressing. There is a joke among suburbanites here in the Metro area which is sadly true - "Lost in Detroit? Just stay on the same road and you will hit an expressway to civilization in less than 2 miles."

It is fucking sad. A lot of big american cities (NYC for example) have had cheap public transportation to help rectify the sorrows of the city. In Detroit, Public Transportation was an after thought due to the proliferation of the auto industry. To this day there is only the People Mover (grossly nick-named the 'Mugger Mover' by most suburbanites), which is the sorriest excuse of public transportation I have ever seen.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm 
turtleman@can

my friend is a pretty big religious person, anyway he went down to detroit to help them with homeless shelters.. Kinda hit home how bad it must be that religious communities are sending in help like it's a third world country.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

ya that's true of detroit but its true in a lot of american cities, though few probably to the same degree as detroit. but even in nyc there was a huge white flight in the postwar period and there's tons of cities with similar suburbanization patterns. detroit's just one of the worst examples

and obv there's also the symbolic thing with detroit like you mentioned

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 pm 
$paCe

damn "I get more done by 9 am than you do all day" You packed a punch with those words. How is everything going btw allstar, how's the new graphics card lol

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:11 am 
Jordan4385

n;if

allstar is bluffing. Once infidelity is in the equation everything goes out the windows.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Re: n;if

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
allstar is bluffing. Once infidelity is in the equation everything goes out the windows.

depends on where u live. a lot of places really are way harsher on cheating men than cheating women i think. its not an automatic "fuck you" from the court everywhere, especially for women. for more info please see jon's reddit

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 am 
Allstar

just read this; what do you mean i'm bluffing?

i spoke to several lawyers, just about ALL of them said the exact same thing;

in texas it only proves she's a bad wife. not a bad mother. I have to prove she's a bad mother. I can't. In Texas, that really only matters if i can provide serious proof (such as a private investigator with video footage) of her being abusive or doing drugs, excessive partying and child negligence type stuff. She really doesn't do any of that that I'm aware of. They do fight alot. I heard they were fighting in the street and he may be physically abusive towards my ex wife. He was seen shoving her around in the backyard by a neighbor. (her cousin who friended me on facebook told me all this)

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Yeah, I hate having decent wages and a safe work environment. I also dislike having representatives that defend my rights when an employer tries to violate them.

^This. Its frustrating when people cant make simple mental connections like "My employers bottom line is to make money" and "I might need some sort of protection for my rights if i am employed by someone (I use this word deliberately.. as corporations sadly are people,) like this."

Also....about grammar.... that shit is rough.
A few years ago they changed the rules on comma usage...what the fuck!

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
$paCe

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
f. They do fight alot. I heard they were fighting in the street and he may be physically abusive towards my ex wife. He was seen shoving her around in the backyard by a neighbor. (her cousin who friended me on facebook told me all this)

lol that's excellent news! Very poetic, this justice.

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 pm