FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

We should start a moneybomb for allstar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ideal-Hero

I'm proud of the war2 community for stepping up like this. It makes me think not only better of the war2 community, but of people in general. I didn't expect people to donate this much. In fact I'm going to donate 40 more dollars because I feel guilty for not donating more.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm 
smurf_king

uhm wait let me open up my moneybomb thread

i have weed expenses and need to pay massages from sexy therapists for stress relief

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 pm 
Allstar

quote:
Originally posted by Ideal-Hero
I'm proud of the war2 community for stepping up like this. It makes me think not only better of the war2 community, but of people in general. I didn't expect people to donate this much. In fact I'm going to donate 40 more dollars because I feel guilty for not donating more.

this. I am stunned every day i look at my paypal. People are still donating. Its helping tremendously. I fixed my car today, and i'm gonna make another $200 payment to child support tomorrow. only a few hundred behind after that.

also beyond that, my stress level is WAY WAY Down and it was sky high. That in itself is a huge, huge help. I dunno how I'm ever gonna repay you guys but I'm gonna try. I will at least put this money to good use as much as I can. Rest is gonna go to paying my back child support and maybe some presents for my 2 year olds birthday ( it was on the 11th and i had no money )

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
wow.

New total:

$371

i can easily get my car fixed now.

you guys are really saving my ass. I just got a letter from the attorney general if i dont pay back the $574 in back child support within 30 days, i'm in big trouble (its not very descriptive what will happen just that i will have to go to court)

but i made a $200 child support payment and can fix my car now Smile

New total:

$371

He can easily build his new PC now.

Let's make up some stories about letters from an attorney and drop some hints that more money is needed. $574 more, huh? Sounds like someone is getting a GTX 580 with liquid cooling imo.

He already spent $200 on a CPU, and the remaining $171 on a mobo + ram.

Send him some more money so he can complete his new build.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 pm 
$paCe

that would be so hilarious if allstar did make all this up to get a new pc. You couldn't even be mad at the guy, it would be genius.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm 
terror-kahn

i dont think he could have predicted someone setting up a donation for him

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
i dont think he could have predicted someone setting up a donation for him

You could be involved.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 pm 
Allstar

i guess you didn't read, i actually don't need a new pc. i built this one last year and spent a good grand on it, im good for a long time. its the only thing i managed to keep from my divorce. and no, theres nothing going on'behind the scenes' and i'm offended you would assume so. I'm an asshole at times but I'm not dishonest. To take away from what these great people have done to help a guy alot of them don't even know or like is offensive. People have given a guy down on his luck their hard earned money that they don't even know / like, over the internet. That says alot about them. I wish to god i had made all this up and it was a clever con, but unfortunately, it is my reality.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm 
Allstar

in fact, i'll scan this fuckin letter if you want. i'll also scan the one from the debt collector who's taking me to small claims court for $1400.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 pm 
Allstar

I feel like soilent green's comments should be moderated, he's throwing out baseless accusations and really taking away from the good spirit of the thread. i think the people who donated don't deserve that.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
I feel like soilent green's comments should be moderated, he's throwing out baseless accusations and really taking away from the good spirit of the thread. i think the people who donated don't deserve that.

I feel like you're trying to cover this up.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm 
RamJam

quote:
I don't think anyone takes him seriously on here anyways. I wouldn't worry about it.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam
quote:
I don't think anyone takes him seriously on here anyways. I wouldn't worry about it.

lol yeah, I guess your crybaby tantrum replies to my posts means that you don't take me seriously. Get out of here you butthurt faggot. It's too late to save face now.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm 
RamJam

okay? quote me on a crybaby tantrum lol. Everything I've posted is a legitimate response to your idiotic posts.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm 
Shotgun_

Soilent and -667- are the two biggest nerds on this website, by along, long way

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 pm 
Ideal-Hero

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
Soilent and -667- are the two biggest nerds on this website, by along, long way
Yeah Soilents behavior is pretty despicable. Can't believe he's sitting at home at his PC pissed off because someone who's going through tough times is receiving some donations

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 am 
Shotgun_

It's some online mega nerdy "superiority" complex, a few people here have it, sad dudes

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:34 am 
foonat

he's obviously trolling and you guys are giving him the time of day

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 am 
Shotgun_

Haha i dont even read their posts anymore really, trolling for the sake of trolling confirms what i posted anyway

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:21 am 
NachoCat

Hassan please outline a response, limited to one paragraph or less. Why do you believe that allstar getting a better paying job would not help his situation.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by NachoCat
Hassan please outline a response, limited to one paragraph or less. Why do you believe that allstar getting a better paying job would not help his situation.

i didnt say it wouldnt. im saying "get a better paying job" isnt good advice idiot
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

because you dont just go to the job mart and ask for a better paying job to replace the one you have you fucking retard

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am 
Allstar

well as far as job goes, i have probly one of the better paying jobs in this town. its not a very big down. I have my class B Cdl, but most of the higher paying oilfield class B cdl jobs require 1+ years of commercial driving experience (which i dont have, but i am getting right now)

so in a year or so i should be able to start applying elsewhere, i also am due a raise pretty soon (another $50 a week) not huge but pays half my child support at least.

Honestly this town is full of uneducated people so the workforce and jobs here reflect that for the most part, the classifieds / job ads here have always been a major dead end. Its all min wage/ very low pay menial labor jobs (that pay less than what im making now) although nurses are in very high demand, heh

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 am 
Kith-Kanin

Do you have any construction experience or refinery experience?

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
NachoCat

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

i didnt say it wouldnt. im saying "get a better paying job" isnt good advice idiot

So this will help. but it is not good advice.

Gotcha

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:57 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

Gotcha

to put in a way you can maybe understand: it would help you a lot in life to not be mentally retarded, but if you asked for help on not having to wear a helmet 24/7 and i said "don't be retarded" that wouldn't be very good advice in helping you to deal with the situation you've found yourself in

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:59 am 
Fast Luck

quote:

Gotcha
that is actually correct NachoCat. it will help but it is not good advice.

it's like if someone says they're depressed and you say "why don't you be happy instead??" of course it would help, but that's incredibly obvious and is something he would obviously do antyway if he could

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 pm 
NachoCat

Hey if I had never heard of a peanut butter & jelly sandwhich before and I asked how to make one what advice would you give me? probably something like Its peanut butter & jelly on bread. You wouldnt actually advise me how to open the drawer with the silverware in it by gripping with your fingers and pulling towards your body. You probably wouldnt see the need to explain how to twist open the peanut butter jar...

I guess I was wrong to assume that being and adult he would know some basic skills to get out there and search for a better paying job. Hey allstar, my bad man. Send me over some job applications once you pick those up and email them over to me. I'll fill them out for you and get em right back to ya!

Jesus. Is this just a giant cesspool of incompetent retards? Or is it just that this is an internet message board for a computer game and this is the only place you guys can have a pissing contest. I guess that sort of thing does not go so well for you out in the real world.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm 
RamJam

Maybe he already has the best paying job he can get with his experience and skills but he's just in a liquidity crunch with having to pay taxes, the buildup of child support and his car issues. None of these things he could have foreseen and been prepared for. I'm sure if most people who are struggling financially could just go out there and "get a better paying job" they would.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm 
NachoCat

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam
I'm sure if most people who are struggling financially could just go out there and "get a better paying job" they would.

I disagree.

People are lazy. People dont like change. I bet a lot of people could have a better paying job if they just put 10% effort into looking for one. Most people dont like the idea of starting a new job. They know the job they do now very well. It gets them by for the most part but they could live better if they just used their brain a little. People would much rather keep doing the same thing and keep on hatin life. Sad but true

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 pm