Poor cunt.

Sit back and lol about your situation sometime, helps also Smile

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
Have you been ever married?
Do you have kids??

Yeh, both longer then you. Why you even talking about me?

quote:
Have it ever occurred to you that he might be doing it for his kids?? Or to try to save something that he has been into for the last 8 years??

You misread the quote totally.

But in any case, even if that was not what i was saying in the first part, "8 years" are not worth saving if things occurred in the way he described them since it will only prolong the agony.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina

Yeh, both longer then you. Why you even talking about me?

Ok good enough. I mean sometimes people with no kids/wife comment on something when they basically have no clue what being married and having a kid means.

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina

But in any case, even if that was not what i was saying in the first part, "8 years" are not worth saving if things occurred in the way he described them since it will only prolong the agony.

This might or might not be the case. Allstar is the only one that can decide if things are mendable or it will prolong the agony...

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 am 
-667-

I can't imagine happier kids, than ones who get to see their parents hate each other on a daily basis

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 am 
Kith-Kanin

I can understand how this may have happened. I see it a lot in the industry I'm in. Guys are out of town contracting making large sums of money, they leave their wife at home to take care of things, and then they come back a few months later and find out she's doing some dude.

That's not to say it's your case Allstar, but it happens sooooo much.

As far as advice is concerned:

1) Don't reconcile. You'll never trust her and the relationship won't be healthy.

2) Do reconcile to the extent that she understands you only want to see your kids more and try and be as much of their life as possible. Make her realize it has nothing to do with her etc etc.

3) Don't sweat the little things. Your car was a piece of shit before this happened, so don't start getting overwhelmed with everything in your life that you suddenly perceive as being shit. You're still healthy, and you have two kids that obviously love you lots. Not everything is suddenly going wrong because the world is against you.

4) Work at getting a better job--easier said than done, but there's lots of options out there that will pay more than $500 a week. Texas has a big oil industry, try and break in there.

5) Lastly, get back on the horse. Nothing cures a broken heart better than finding a young attractive girl to ride for awhile. You'll realize quickly that life isn't all terrible. Stay away from the drinking though, because being an alcoholic won't make your kids look up to you.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

sorry about your situation. i'd feel bad trying to give you advice since i don't know your situation beyond what you've written here and i'd be afraid of giving bad advice but hope things work out 4 u...

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 am 

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
we've only heard your side of it but that's a lot of hurt to inflict on her husband and children just because she's hot for some dude. love & passion are pretty capricious and powerful i guess but jeez, sounds selfish and cheating is lame :/ sorry dude

There's a guy I work with that went through something similar to this, but after 15 years of marriage and 4 kids. I've met the woman on several occasions and I can say that women like this exist. I don't doubt Allstar's account for one second. This woman hides her income in her mom's name so it looks like she makes less than her husband, just to inflate his child support payments.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by Location: Texas
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
we've only heard your side of it but that's a lot of hurt to inflict on her husband and children just because she's hot for some dude. love & passion are pretty capricious and powerful i guess but jeez, sounds selfish and cheating is lame :/ sorry dude

There's a guy I work with that went through something similar to this, but after 15 years of marriage and 4 kids. I've met the woman on several occasions and I can say that women like this exist. I don't doubt Allstar's account for one second. This woman hides her income in her mom's name so it looks like she makes less than her husband, just to inflate his child support payments.

I see the other end of it all the time in my industry. We have lots of contractor's who are always away from home, and they expect their wives to always be there. Well no one gets married to just live as a single person raising kids. It's a hard reality but if you work out of town all the time, then don't expect your home life to be there when you get back.

Allstars case may be totally different, but it doesn't really matter for him right now anyways. He's at where he's at regardless of how they got there. He just needs to find himself again and try and be a good father at the same time. Life doesn't end at 30.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

ya dood at least you're only 30....some people invest their whole lives into a toxic marriage and the shit doesnt hit the fan until they're middle aged or close to retirement. might be a small comfort but being reminded of my youth helps me out a lot when i'm beating myself up about shit. but i'm just being a pretentious ass as usual

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 pm 
$paCe

I wouldn't be able to bare the thought of some dude who knowingly fucked my married wife, is now trying to part time raise my children. If I were you, I'd take a serious look into the laci peterson trial and find on which way scott could have improved.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 pm 
Scrub

^ Worthless trash.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:42 pm 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
I wouldn't be able to bare the thought of some dude who knowingly fucked my married wife, is now trying to part time raise my children. If I were you, I'd take a serious look into the laci peterson trial and find on which way scott could have improved.

I got arrested for shooting at one of the guys I was cheated on with. In my defense he was 6'7 and had 150lbs on me and wanted a fight. I had no intention of killing him, but watching him crawl through the bushes like the biggest bitch I've ever seen was worth being arrested for.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 pm 
SarX

quote:

heh heh space is the funniest

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:03 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by SarX
quote:

I got arrested for shooting at one of the guys I was cheated on with. In my defense he was 6'7 and had 150lbs on me and wanted a fight. I had no intention of killing him, but watching him crawl through the bushes like the biggest bitch I've ever seen was worth being arrested for.
nice

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm 
Allstar

don't think i haven't thought about it. but losing the right to see my kids has stayed my hand, and thats really about it.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 pm 
Seuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrELNVUJCMU&feature=related

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 pm 
Winchester

Best of luck with everything mate.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:50 pm 
Terra

Love your kids, don't berate their mother in front of them. Do your best to keep up with the bills then once your life is back on track wait for the next bitch to come along and rip it all away again.

T x

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 am 
Allstar

just dropped my oldest off at her house and my ex was looking way hotter than she ever did with me. that kinda burns.

and my 2 year old saw me dropping her off and cried for me, i got to hold her for a total of 5 seconds and hug her and her mom ripped her out of my arms and she immediately started screamcrying for her daddy.

i dunno how the fuck a person is supposed to withstand this

so im drinking cause it hurts too much

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 pm 
$paCe

like a phoenix, you will rise from these ashes.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm 
terror-kahn

talk to some damn lawyers. lots of them. until one of them tells you what you want to hear (make sure they're not just feeding you bullshit though)

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ideal-Hero

Damn that's horrible allstar, that really sucks man. I'd probably play video games and try to not think about reality for awhile if I were you.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am 
RipE1

swift told me to post this for u allstar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNXYvidMaTM

all the best wishez!!

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar

You really need to stop this because:

A) It won't solve anything and,
B) It could make things much much much worse if your wife uses your drunkeness as reasonable cause for you to NEVER see your kids.

The best thing you can do is get a stable well paying job and make your wife ever regret leaving you when you pull up in your nice car with a new girlfriend to visit your kids for the weekend.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm 
Sypher

Re: So, my ex destroyed my life, now what?

quote:
bring on the flames I feel like venting so I don't care.

I'm 30 years old, I have 2 kids, a 5 year old named Chloe, and a 2 year old named Leila. I was married for 8 years.

Around July of last year (close to my birthday and our wedding anniversary) my wife started sleeping with another man. When I found out, she simply kept doing it in front of my face, she would simply leave the kids with me for the weekend and go fuck him to her hearts content. I was in between contract jobs at the time and on unemployment and had no way to do much about it, as she was on the Lease. Finally I got enough money to move out, and she moved in with him with my kids.

She immediately went to the attorney general, and denied me from seeing my kids untill I signed that I would pay child support.

The good job I had, I had a huge falling out with my boss (who is also family, and had a huge falling out with my family, but thats another story)
is gone and now I'm stuck delivering water bottles for $500 a week.

My child support is well over a 100 a week, my rent which is actually stupid low, is $600 a month, and I still owe court costs from the bullshit with the attorney general, and my credit is ruined from bailing on the apartment we had in middle of the lease, among other things, she also rushed off and filed her taxes before me claimin both kids (that i supported the majority of last year) and didnt give me a cent. now I owe the IRS $600.

I live in her hometown cause I used to be out of town all the time so we thought it best for her to be near her family, now I'm stuck here if I wanna have a life with my children away from all my friends and my own family.

Every time i get paid, i'm broke by the next monday. I literally own nothing, she took everything. The only thing I own is my falling apart pt cruiser that likes to overheat and go dead, and my aging gaming pc. I'm falling behind on child support because they screwed up and didnt draft it out of my check a few weeks, and might go to jail for that pretty soon. I'm now juggling paying back court costs, back child support, and the IRS, plus all my normal bills. She just picked up the kids and my 2 year old cried the entire time reaching out for me and repeating 'no daddy', and it pretty much ripped me apart. I'm really struggling to make it day by day. I don't know what to do I feel like I'm sinking in a hole and there's no way out. We tried to reconcile a month or so ago, and she even came so far as to move out and move in with me, and literally started crying over him immediately, and ran back to him a few hours later, taking my kids from me a second time. my 5 year old
all but had a panic attack when that happened.

flame away

Move out of state to avoid going to jail for not paying child support. Worked pretty good for my father.

But 4 real. Not sure where you live; however, in MI there is 'Friend of the Court' that handles divorce and child support. I am sure if you are upfront and honest, you will at least get some break until you financially get your feet on the ground.

Other than that: Dont drink and be a good father. Can't comment on your wife since I don't know her, but don't let your failed relationship with her get in the way of your children. If you do, it will fuck them up for a long time.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm 
audre lorde

This is what you need to do:

#1. Keep the job that you currently have. Don't bounce around on jobs until you have been in this one for awhile. In fact, it might be advantageous because she's got to go through red tape every single time you get a better job in order to solicit more in child support payments from you.

#2. Look into getting training for a better job. The one good thing about the situation is that when she left with the kids she opened up more free time for you. She doesn't have the luxury of being as mobile with her employment options, particularly if she is holding down a job of her own.

#3. Get legally aggressive with her as soon as you possibly can, or else you are going to regret it. However, be fair with this or it will completely blow up in your face.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 am 
BonerChamp69

Okay, well......FIRST OFF, I have never had kids or a wife.

BUT! What you need to do is get your ex wife completely drugged out. Take some photos of her drugged out(maybe a few of her naked to take for the road.) then plant the drugs on her nigger ass boyfriend. Call the cops. Take her to court for custody AND BOOM. DONE AND DONE

Edit: I know you probably think I'm joking, however, I am not. This would work.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am 
RamJam

good advice, BonerChamp69

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

bonerchamp'd again....

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 pm 
ORKinman2

quote:
just dropped my oldest off at her house and my ex was looking way hotter than she ever did with me. that kinda burns.

and my 2 year old saw me dropping her off and cried for me, i got to hold her for a total of 5 seconds and hug her and her mom ripped her out of my arms and she immediately started screamcrying for her daddy.

i dunno how the fuck a person is supposed to withstand this

I've been divorced and it sucks...All I can say is everything gets better in time. Be careful though, because sadness can quickly turn into anger, especially if there's a custody battle. I would recommend getting on good terms with their Mother (easier said than done). I know it sucks because it feels like you have to start over but just know it's not the end of the world and time heals everything.

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 am