listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 am 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by -667-
quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
If we are obligated feed every hungry child, nothing would stop every idiot out there from popping out like 20-100 kids if they want to. Prices would sky rocket and eventually it leads to famine and people starving any way. Sad but if you cant afford to feed a kid dont fucking have one. Its pretty simple, natural selection

120-130 range easily
lmfao

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 am 
$paCe

paperboy has a good point. If I were a black african woman, I would try to have a baby with a white man because then my child would be taken care of and also it would be at least 50% genetically superior.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm 
-667-

If you were a black african woman, you'd probably be burned as a witch for that odontological failure of yours, gappy

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm 
swift0ne

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
For Great Justice

elaborate, i'll order a large. in fact, swift size it.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:44 pm 
Fast Luck

i'm not really serious about it, and it's pretty difficult to express, but it just Works dude... i just "get it" and why it's funny and why it makes sense, if you catch onto the thoughts i was tryinf to describe in that post i think you'd get it too, but here goes:

giving some paltry sum of money to this girl each month... after your people enslaved hers, colonialized hers, and while simultaneously you contribute to the deaths of people throughout central africa with the blood coltan you rock out to on your ipod and that you waste away with on your computer/xbox, while your country exploits their oil for your car culture, and while the rest of her village starves ... the gall that takes, the arrogance, the nerve, the audacity... to be killed for that hypocrisy, by the girl who is only alive because of you, on a poetic justice level.. of irony.. that just owns.

you feelin this?

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm 
The_G0D

quote:
i'm not really serious about it, and it's pretty difficult to express, but it just Works dude... i just "get it" and why it's funny and why it makes sense, if you catch onto the thoughts i was tryinf to describe in that post i think you'd get it too, but here goes:

giving some paltry sum of money to this girl each month... after your people enslaved hers, colonialized hers, and while simultaneously you contribute to the deaths of people throughout central africa with the blood coltan you rock out to on your ipod and that you waste away with on your computer/xbox, while your country exploits their oil for your car culture, and while the rest of her village starves ... the gall that takes, the arrogance, the nerve, the audacity... to be killed for that hypocrisy, by the girl who is only alive because of you, on a poetic justice level.. of irony.. that just owns.

you feelin this?

deep, but we get it man, we get it

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 pm 
Fast Luck

not deep so much as like.. a fitting end for a dark comedy

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm 
swift0ne

k that was good, but keep going. i know you got more.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm 
ChrisLui

u shouldn't mock the guy. he desperately wants to do something but realizes anything he could ever do wouldn't be close to good enough. i'm not even sure what the best thing he could do is...maybe contribute to some revolutionary movement and hope that some day they do some real good.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 pm 
swift0ne

i'm not. hes one of the few posters on this forum that actually seems to use his brain. also I didn't make the thread to mock, I am interested.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 pm 
The_G0D

quote:
Originally posted by swift0ne
i'm not. hes one of the few posters on this forum that actually seems to use his brain. also I didn't make the thread to mock, I am interested.

condescending

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 am 
swift0ne

rofl it does seem that way, you're right. but i just mean that normally people don't care as much to put out a semi-thoughtful post when responding to me. most dont even use a tad of effort.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 am 
$paCe

quote:
rofl it does seem that way, you're right. but i just mean that normally people don't care as much to put out a semi-thoughtful post when responding to me. most dont even use a tad of effort.

mad cuz bad

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:

I don't think this is because the people responding to you aren't thoughtful, but moreso that typically, in the past, you're a douche not worth responding thoughtfully to.

Just saying...

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
swift0ne

recite the alphabet next please

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:

you feelin this?

I understand where you're getting at with this, but it's pretty extreme. It's not your fault the system is the way it is. If you were born in Africa instead of whereever, then that's unfortunate, but you aren't the cause of the way things are. You're hardly even a contributing factor.
Africa has 1 billion people, of that around 600 million are malnourished (just checking sites). The rest of the world has 6.5 billion people. So, you're 1/6500000000th of the problem. Looking at some more stats, I've read estiamtes that roughly 925 million people are malnourished.

Why you would glorify your own death, wish for it, or call it justice is simply being defeatist and somewhat self-loathing and it doesn't really serve a purpose. You can't help the situation you were born into anymore than the starving child in Sudan and that doesn't mean you deserve a death because the system that was in place before you were born is taking advantage of a culture.

If you turn a blind eye, don't care, and don't attempt to do anything throughout your life, well that's different.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
The_G0D

...but justifying it like this ^ is ok?

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:19 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by The_G0D
...but justifying it like this ^ is ok?

It's not a justification. I said he is 1/6000000000 of the problem/cause, he can't help where he was born or what social standing he was born unto(pretty sure none of us have control over that!), so he shouldn't be so self-loathing based on that, but if he spends his life doing nothing about it, then yes everything he said is probably rightful justice.

Was that so hard to get?

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 pm 
swift0ne

i'm pretty sure that figure is quite off, and irrelevant regardless if it were accurate

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:25 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
i'm pretty sure that figure is quite off, and irrelevant regardless if it were accurate

... how is that figure off? The world's population is around 7 billion, and there are 1 billion people in africa. Give or take the few hundred million there that aren't in poverty, and the few hundred million around the world that are... I'm basically saying the entire world is the problem, and he's 1 person.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm 
swift0ne

i dont think that how many others are to blame have anything to do with it, and i also think throwing out a random number like that and giving everybody not in poverty (which is more like 1.5 i think) an equal part of the blame isn't meaningful

but what qualifies someone not to be held accountable? poverty, age? does every single country exploit africa, if so is it equal? if people are unaware of what is going on are they still as responsible as blid might be? if individuals are responsible to some extent, what extent are corporations/involved government officials responsible?

Last edited by swift0ne on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm 
swift0ne

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
If you turn a blind eye, don't care, and don't attempt to do anything throughout your life, well that's different.

so what does the average people have to do for it not to be different?

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:45 pm 
$paCe

Look, I'll make sense of this entire world wide problem with one short but completely accurate statement, and here it is: Any part of the world that's not governed and reinforced by the laws of moses will be cursed with poverty and or lawlessness. There it is, read it and weep fuckers.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:04 pm