buffalo bills make nfl playoffs

strong year for you

you have no idea.

mondays are so much better nowadays.

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

lmao did this jerk off seriously post a bunch of pics to prove hes actually married or am i hallucinating

"then I left the bitch but said she could come back since we have a kid. Yeah I'm unhappy but I can still fuck her when I want, at least that's what I tell the warcraft forum". A true inspiration to us all.

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 pm 
terror-kahn

not having a metl down
relationships are tricky as hell (especially when kids are involved)
i dont suggest ever getting married. its a piece of paper that makes it 10x more difficult to part ways if things dont work out

best of luck regardless. hope its all great and wonderful

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
$paCe

Seriously? You married a psychotic stripper, and now you're giving marriage advice..

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:38 am 
-667-

"yeah guys I'm married and here's the pics to ***prove*** it. By the way, can someone help me hack e-mail accounts and install keyloggers, because I am feeling a psychotic compulsion towards ***stalking*** women on the internet"
-one creepy motherfucker

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:34 am 
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
Seriously? You married a psychotic stripper, and now you're giving marriage advice..

what a silly, thoughtless post.

would you rather take advice on how to quit drugs from a recovering addict, or from someone who has never once used drugs?

im not saying our wives are the same. im saying from my own personal experience, and the experience of my friends, and what seems to be the experience of a VERY LARGE PERCENTAGE of the american population ... marriage is not all its cracked up to be. its not what you see in the movies. some people are better than others at it. those people are few and far between. im just trying to help the guy out. so that in 5 years he isn't thinking "man i wish someone told me this is how it is"

well i told him. he wont listen obviously. but if nothing else he might keep it in the back of his mind, and possibly create ways to keep it more interesting so that he doesn't feel like that later on down the road.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

if i had to do it all over again, i wouldnt get married. i would live with the woman i loved, have children if she wanted to, and the ONLY contractual agreements i would get myself into would be something similiar to a prenup, and make an agreement on child-support if the relationship didn't seem to work out.

that way, if the relationship hits some big bumps, its not hard to get out of, or back into if thats what they chose to do.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol ptsd breakdown has exited the anger stage and is in full on QQ cry mode

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 am 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
if i had to do it all over again, i wouldnt get married. i would live with the woman i loved, have children if she wanted to, and the ONLY contractual agreements i would get myself into would be something similiar to a prenup, and make an agreement on child-support if the relationship didn't seem to work out.

that way, if the relationship hits some big bumps, its not hard to get out of, or back into if thats what they chose to do.

WTB: Woman who enjoys men with no self-esteem (contractual obligations will be negotiated and applied)

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 am 
~Dakine..HeX

"if i could do it again, id live with her and have kids, but i wouldnt get married so I can dip out when I feel like it"

ah yes, the deadbeat dad manifesto

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 am 
TheDRAX

Marriage is great.

There, now we have both sides of the story.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 am 
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
lol ptsd breakdown has exited the anger stage and is in full on QQ cry mode

why is everything you say completely retarded. you're like a little kid pointing and yelling "YOU GONNA CRY? YOU GONNA CRY?" to another kid with a completely straight face.. while everyone else is thinking "dude, um.. dont think he's gonna cry?"

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX

I couldn't agree with this more. Everything he said in that post is selfish and ignorant. Being a dad is the single best thing you'll ever do in your life. If anyone thinks otherwise they're a terrible human being.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
"if i could do it again, id live with her and have kids, but i wouldnt get married so I can dip out when I feel like it"

if you actually read what i said you would have seen the part where i said a couple SHOULD sign some sort of agreement/contract pertaining to "child support/visitation rights" if the un-married couple doesn't seem to work out.

i would never abandon my children.

i really wish people would start saying things that made sense, or fit the description of my actual personality when they try to make me look bad.

im not saying im not an asshole or anything, but fuck .. if you're going to label me as one, atleast use something that actuall holds true as your argument. making shit up or trying to twist words is completely pointless

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 am 
AfricanAmerican

l0l d0g th3r3 1$ l1k3 pr0b 20 l1ttl3 j@m@lz runn1n @r0und n @$ l0ng @$ th3y g0t th3r3 d@dz $tr33t $m@Rtz 1m $ur3 th3y b3 ju$t f1n3

525 d@yz & c0unt1ng 0w3d my m@$t3r t@g
Pl@y d!$ wh3n u r3@d my p0$tz

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:06 pm 
Picka_materina

Anyone else find it amusing how everything TK says points to him being a selfish egocentric human waste of resources, yet he's consistently saying people are misinterpreting him.

Dude, that quote about the marriage is like the single most selfish thing anyone ever said rofl

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
the ONLY contractual agreements i would get myself into would be something similiar to a prenup, and make an agreement on child-support if the relationship didn't seem to work out.

LOL just read this shit again. Go jump on a land mine in afghanistan rofl.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm 
The_G0D

Master Doug says: Seems like you've hit a rocky patch in the road brother. You can either sit in that patch and dwell on your shit ride, or you can move forward and eventually it'll smooth out into a much more enjoyable ride.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:48 pm 
AfricanAmerican

M@$t3r @fr1c@n@m3r1c@n $@yz ju$t p1mp d@ h03 Laughing

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:

im not saying im not an asshole or anything, but fuck .. if you're going to label me as one, atleast use something that actuall holds true as your argument. making shit up or trying to twist words is completely pointless

Part of not being a dead beat dad, is showing your children that there's more to relationship than the "same hole and same nipples", so that when they grow up, they aren't sexual predators that will leave a woman anytime they get a hard on.

It's called having a moral background and being emotionally involved in people. You wouldn't tell someone you actually love "sorry honey, same hole, same nipples, I'm bored, time to go fuck your friends LOLZ!!!!"

That's what is called, dead beat dad syndrome. Digest it for awhile before you spew more bullshit.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by AfricanAmerican

As for you, start posting like a normal fucking person in the moderated section, or keep your posting to the general section.

Thanks.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm 
AfricanAmerican

0k g00dby3

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:04 pm 
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
quote:

Part of not being a dead beat dad, is showing your children that there's more to relationship than the "same hole and same nipples", so that when they grow up, they aren't sexual predators that will leave a woman anytime they get a hard on.

It's called having a moral background and being emotionally involved in people. You wouldn't tell someone you actually love "sorry honey, same hole, same nipples, I'm bored, time to go fuck your friends LOLZ!!!!"

That's what is called, dead beat dad syndrome. Digest it for awhile before you spew more bullshit.

try finding a woman who will marry you, then try convincing her to let you have sex with her over the course of a year or two, and then come back on the forums and tell me you are happy with your marriage and wouldnt trade it for anything before you spew more bullshit

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 pm 
The_G0D

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AfricanAmerican

As for you, start posting like a normal fucking person in the moderated section, or keep your posting to the general section.

Thanks.

Chill out, what's wrong with what he's typing? He's not spamming or trolling. I didn't realise the Moderated TAC stated posts should be grammatically correct and properly punctuated. Have you warned R1pE about posting here?

Keep posting here AfricanAmerican, I got your back d@wg.

quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl - Moderated General Discussion Guidelines

...You are not better than someone else. Everyone has the right to their opinion, and they are allowed to speak it, whether you agree with it or not. If it's on topic and the person put some effort into the post, then there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by The_G0D on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm 
The_G0D

quote:
quote:
quote:

try finding a woman who will marry you, then try convincing her to let you have sex with her over the course of a year or two, and then come back on the forums and tell me you are happy with your marriage and wouldnt trade it for anything before you spew more bullshit

First you say you get sick of the same hole same nipples bs, then you say she wont let you shag her? Which is it?! "I dont wanna shag u, been there done that" or "I wanna shag u, but u wont let me"

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:19 pm 
terror-kahn

i can have sex with my wife whenever i want ... im saying kith might have more trouble.

me and my wife dont get along for completely different reason .. im just saying intimacy seems to be a huge factor for unhappyness in a lot of marriages

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 pm 
The_G0D

No offence, but you sound confused and upset. This forum is probably not the best place to be seeking/giving advice on marriage counselling when you're in this emotional state. We're gamers, some expert (me). See a professional (not trolling)

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 pm 
terror-kahn

im really not emotional .. i just say it how i see it

marriage is an extremely risky commitment, one that (seems) more often than not to leave people less happy than they should be, for various reasons.

im just expressing my beliefs

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:37 pm 
terror-kahn

they're obviously happy right now if they are considering taking the next step ... why change something thats already working

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:39 pm 
terror-kahn

or maybe things are starting to get boring, and they are losing interest .. so the next "obvious" step is to move on to something "bigger and better" .... without realizing marriage isn't going to change anything in terms of how the relationship feels

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm