FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Never Forget
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sypher

Never Forget

The day which lead to a campaign of fear mongering and false wars all because some monsters punched a couple buildings.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:57 am 
Sypher

Never forget:

The day which resulted in a country spending over a trillion dollars and body counts in the tens of thousands, just so that a group of 23 murders could shoot an unarmed man.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:03 am 
Priest

Dude... what happened?

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 am 
terror-kahn

not to be the douche of the thread .. but this is in no way creative or witty.

thousands of people died. on both sides. don't think today is about whether you agree with any of it or not, its about remembering the lives that were lost and honoring them.

the other 363-364 days are for posting retarded shit.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jon;

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 am 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn

thousands of people died. on both sides. don't think today is about whether you agree with any of it or not, its about remembering the lives that were lost and honoring them.

You're a retard. 9/11 is a self indulgent bullshit 'holiday' which ignites hatred and racism. I honestly will never forget that my best friend(Muslim) was told to stay home from school for a week after 9/11 because the administration was afraid that people would act violently towards him. Catholic school, btw.

I will never forget the amount of verbal abuse he receives to this day for something he was not involved in - not even in the slightest bit. I will never forget him getting beat within an inch of his life on 9/11/06 - the 5 year anniversary of 9/11.

I will never forget the news report I saw a few years back which featured a wife of one of the passengers that hit the world trade center. She was begging the media not to sensationalize the incident by playing the clip over and over. Why? Because every time they show the clip, she sees her husband die.

I will never forget the tens of thousands of innocent lives slaughtered in Iraq and Afghanistan due to our barbaric and ruthless retaliation.

I will never forget that we *currently* occupy two countries, while the supposed 'mastermind' of 9/11 was killed in a different country.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 am 
Fast Luck

ill never forget the detroit shamrocks

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 am 
Sypher

great team

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 am 
Jon;

they sucked shit

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 am 
Fast Luck

i care more about when youre gonna make a new team than about this anniversdary

quote:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

lol
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 pm 
SaBiQ

it's really sad to see you folks taking the side of the terrorists

Last edited by SaBiQ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by SaBiQ
it's really sad to you folks taking the side of the terrorists
idiot

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 pm 
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
it's really sad to you folks taking the side of the terrorists
idiot

idiot calls another person idiot.

its why i come here. the lols are large.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SaBiQ

Name calling makes up the majority of the arguments here.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 pm 
Classic

September 11 was as horrible as it was. The destruction and loss of life was real. The beat up by the media, the months of "9/11" TV we faced in Australia and the resulting military action is what I can't stand.

Will never forget watching the second twin tower go down live and realising before the reporter that it wasn't a replay.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

actually most people in this thread seem to be against the US????
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm 
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

actually most people in this thread seem to be against the US????

i seriously doubt that is the actual case.

i think MOST people are FOR the U.S. but AGAINST the manner in which the situation was handled. lots of people love the U.S. but dislike the government's tactics.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 pm 
Fast Luck

Most people here (rightfully) don't like the U.S. in its current incarnation.

quote:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 pm 
foonat

to elaborate more fully on why you're both idiots, the united states has indirectly and directly contributed to the deaths of many thousand more civilians in the middle east and elsewhere in the globe than died on 9/11. the actions undertaken by atta et al. were justified and provoked by several decades worth of the US violating the sovereignty of other countries and murdering their civilians. is it sad thousands of civilians died? yes. did we deserve it? yes.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm 
SarX

quote:
to elaborate more fully on why you're both idiots, the united states has indirectly and directly contributed to the deaths of many thousand more civilians in the middle east and elsewhere in the globe than died on 9/11. the actions undertaken by atta et al. were justified and provoked by several decades worth of the US violating the sovereignty of other countries and murdering their civilians. is it sad thousands of civilians died? yes. did we deserve it? yes.

it's too bad one of those planes wasn't aimed at your shitty apartment on 9.11

or ghostnukes, because i'm pretty sure he'd be ok with that.

however I agree more innocent people have died Afghanistan and Iraq because of it. alah akbar

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 pm 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
quote:

You're a retard. 9/11 is a self indulgent bullshit 'holiday' which ignites hatred and racism. I honestly will never forget that my best friend(Muslim) was told to stay home from school for a week after 9/11 because the administration was afraid that people would act violently towards him. Catholic school, btw.

I will never forget the amount of verbal abuse he receives to this day for something he was not involved in - not even in the slightest bit. I will never forget him getting beat within an inch of his life on 9/11/06 - the 5 year anniversary of 9/11.

I will never forget the news report I saw a few years back which featured a wife of one of the passengers that hit the world trade center. She was begging the media not to sensationalize the incident by playing the clip over and over. Why? Because every time they show the clip, she sees her husband die.

I will never forget the tens of thousands of innocent lives slaughtered in Iraq and Afghanistan due to our barbaric and ruthless retaliation.

I will never forget that we *currently* occupy two countries, while the supposed 'mastermind' of 9/11 was killed in a different country.

Do you hang out with a muslim because you're so pale?

However I agree we occupy two brown people countries for no reason. (not sarcasm) it's redonkulous right?

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by SarX
quote:

however I agree more innocent people have died Afghanistan and Iraq because of it. alah akbar
it's too bad idiots like you are allowed to reproduce and vote. probably why this country is so fucked at the moment

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:

it's interesting you seem so mad at foonat even though you realize our presence in iraq and afghanistan is bullshit. because, that being so, it's not a big leap to realize our iraqi sanctions which killed millions of children and our support for israel's displacement of palestinians were more of an injustice by far than 9/11. it's cool that most people on this forum do realize that, though. this place is pretty advanced compared to the general public.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:
quote:

it's too bad idiots like you are allowed to reproduce and vote. probably why this country is so fucked at the moment

I didn't vote. You can pigeon hole the country's mentality with me or my stereotype, and whether we did or didn't vote, but that is apparently an extremely easy thing for you to do. It must be diffucult to to notice from your perch, how abortive and innefectual you yourself are at changing said status.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:
quote:

it's interesting you seem so mad at foonat even though you realize our presence in iraq and afghanistan is bullshit. because, that being so, it's not a big leap to realize our iraqi sanctions which killed millions of children and our support for israel's displacement of palestinians were more of an injustice by far than 9/11. it's cool that most people on this forum do realize that, though. this place is pretty advanced compared to the general public.

He's shows his pompousness with "we deserved it"

Who the fuck is "we" in his quote? he obviously admit some type of brotherhood with ....gasp...america, yet unscrupulously distances himself by stating "deserved it!" then attempts a weak insult to me by saying the country is fucked because of people like me?

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm 
Fast Luck

we did deserve it. if they kill me, i deserve it too, just for the sake of being an american. it'd still be sad and all and it wouldn't mean i'm not a good guy but. yeah.

quote:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm 
terror-kahn

couple douche bags being overly douchery tonight.. impressive.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm 
foonat

despite my disgust with many (most) of this country's policies i'm still an american so by "we" i mean "every american". sorry it upset you so much. perhaps tomorrow you should take your guns and go shoot things while your daughter watches?

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm 
SarX

quote:
we did. if i die, i deserve it

Is that a religious dogma? Anyway, if you're dead how do you know you really deserved it? I mean, you wouldn't even know it was a muslim that killed you (and this is funambulism) it would have to be a muslim right? Not just a random person?

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm