FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Starcraft II General Discussion

Nerf DT's

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Shotgun_

Nerf DT's

DT's are also way to strong, slicing my units in half with ez. This does not seem right.

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:45 pm 
turtleman@can

I agree. Also nerf void rays

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm 
Kith-Kanin

Nerf scan, free scouting is OP. DT's are fine.

Nerf marauders, 25 hp less.

Nerf void rays maximum damage output.

Increase hydralisk speed off creep.

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
Nerf scan, free scouting is OP. DT's are fine.

Nerf marauders, 25 hp less.

Nerf void rays maximum damage output.

Increase hydralisk speed off creep.

nice kith, dead on i think those 4 mentioned issues need fixing too- no sarcasm.

no scan nerf if anything i think it should be buffed to something of the affect of dust in dota, scan and they r revealed, [heatsensor to make it realistic?] lol i think terran have the hardest time with detection even tho they have 3 great ways to detection stationary, it seems on the move and in battle other races win out.. ov lords r plentiful and invis flying observers, lol come on, dt's r fine, seems they come alot later in the game, even if rushed and rightfully so, they r a strong unit.

marauder.. yea i can agree to that, they seem fine to me, but 90% of bnet wants them nerfed.. they cant attack air :\ i wouldnt nerf them, but that does seem to be very fair perhaps 75minerals if so and keep build time same, if that was shortened with less mins, they'd be massed to just about the same affect

for a quick air unit 250hp[hp_shields] for vray is alot and that dmg output has to be fixed, like a reset or a per/unit type thing. they r counterable n all that, but they r also a unit that can slowly 1up u and with the increase of dmg output, its threat is multiple of not prepared

hydra need buff hard, what a trashy tier 2 unit, more hp and make their attack do extra vs armor that'll solve soooooo many problems, honestly they r so weak, it just neutralizes it lol, stalkers, marau's and even helping out for late game, they r strong tier 2 unit. and vh is a retarded hotkey and while we're on the topic of zerg who just do feel weak, roach burrow ability should be able to be upgraded earlier or something, seems like they just come in after lings for their hp to stay alive, and maybe give a lil love to infestors.. eggs hatch quicker or something

but nothings is truly outta whack balance in sc2, the games fairly balanced to me

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:31 pm 
Shotgun_

Nerf scan? What kind of newbie....Scan isn't free, it comes at the cost of a mule which brings in bank. Permenetly cloacked obs seems OP, they should be like banshee's and only get a limited time before u have to move them.

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 am 
DrunkeN

DTs are fine. The tech tree to DTs should be very easy to scout. And a raven is a must vs toss, just to take out obs, and to own stalkers. If u see a darkshine just throw up like two turrents at entrance and expo and DTs are useless.

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
$paCe

I agree with shotgun, we terran players are in dire straits right now. Fucking nerf probes, they mine like a boss, and nerf stalkers, give them 3 legs so sometimes they fall off balance. nerf hive as well, instead of larva it should only produce honey bees that sting your drones all game. nerf roaches as well, make them really tiny so you can run them over with your marines, squashing them. Carriers get interceptors but battle cruisers don't? wtf? Don't even get me started on thors, WHY CAN'T THEY FLY? I hope blizzard is listening to us

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 am 
Sypher

cloaked meat wagons

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
cloaked meat wagons

this is pretty much every shotgun sc2 post
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:54 am 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
I agree with shotgun, we terran players are in dire straits right now. Fucking nerf probes, they mine like a boss, and nerf stalkers, give them 3 legs so sometimes they fall off balance. nerf hive as well, instead of larva it should only produce honey bees that sting your drones all game. nerf roaches as well, make them really tiny so you can run them over with your marines, squashing them. Carriers get interceptors but battle cruisers don't? wtf? Don't even get me started on thors, WHY CAN'T THEY FLY? I hope blizzard is listening to us
i lold

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 am 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
i lold

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:18 pm 
kublikhan

quote:
rofl!!!

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN
DTs are fine. The tech tree to DTs should be very easy to scout. And a raven is a must vs toss, just to take out obs, and to own stalkers. If u see a darkshine just throw up like two turrents at entrance and expo and DTs are useless.

He just needs to DL a maphack like he did in war2 and he'll stop complaining about shit he could easily scout.

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm 
Shotgun_

quote:
Originally posted by Soilent Green
quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN

He just needs to DL a maphack like he did in war2 and he'll stop complaining about shit he could easily scout.

lol your just mad you sound like a nerd on vent

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm 
Shotgun_

LoL @ how raped all of you newbies are going to get

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm 
Soilent Green

I still don't know wtf you're talking about. I've never seen you in my vent, and I've never been on yours bro. Must be a case of mistaken identity. I'm on semi regularly, vent name is bill.

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm