Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Starcraft II General Discussion

Official SC2 thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Shotgun_

toss need to be nerfed.

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

toss aren't that bad, maybe a slight nerf to immortals and change force field (give it 200hp or something instead of being invulnerable). what they really need is viable anti-air because the phoenix is an absolute joke

+armored units are really too strong in general because they kill buildings so bad. blizzard should at least get rid of the armored tags on town halls if nothing else

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:24 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol @ new patch

quote:
Balance Changes

TERRAN
Marauder
Concussive Shells research cost decreased from 100/100 80 seconds to 50/50 60 seconds.

lollllllllllll, go to hell blizzard
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm 
Rat

this thread need to be bumped.

Im starting to get tired of this game after about 150 games, even thought I play random race.

The ladder is awsome but, no communty/chating will kill this game faster then they expect.

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Rat
The ladder is awsome but, no communty/chating will kill this game faster then they expect.

wait a minute, still no chat at retail release?

lollllll, glad i didn't waste money

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm 
KingHillBilly

quote:
Originally posted by Rat

Im starting to get tired of this game after about 150 games, even thought I play random race.

No chat sux balls, agreed.

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
~Dakine..HeX

quote:
Originally posted by Rat

yeah this was a big problem for me, i got bored of the game during beta, no community.

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm 
Sypher

Whenever I am feeling burned out on ladder, I just load up some nexus wars.

Yesterday a guy on my team dropped instantly so the other two left. I ended up winning 4v1. ownage.

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 pm 
kublikhan

quote:
Originally posted by article
One curious omission from Starcraft II at launch was the ability to jump in an in-game chat room with friends. But don't sweat. It's a feature that's on its way.

"Chat channels are something that will be added in a patch sometime after the initial release", writes a Blizzard community manager on the game's forums. "The system will be based around groups, where you will be able to join public channels that are based around your interests. Also the system will include private chat channels (in plans for release in the first few months after the release), where you will be able to connect with your friends."

So full-featured chat rooms may be a few months off, but they are coming.
Starcraft II Chat Rooms Are Inbound

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by kublikhan
quote:
Originally posted by article
One curious omission from Starcraft II at launch was the ability to jump in an in-game chat room with friends. But don't sweat. It's a feature that's on its way.

"Chat channels are something that will be added in a patch sometime after the initial release", writes a Blizzard community manager on the game's forums. "The system will be based around groups, where you will be able to join public channels that are based around your interests. Also the system will include private chat channels (in plans for release in the first few months after the release), where you will be able to connect with your friends."

So full-featured chat rooms may be a few months off, but they are coming.
Starcraft II Chat Rooms Are Inbound

still pretty bad that blizzard, once a flagship of quality and reliability, has degenerated into just another "get this shit out and patch in essential features that should be available at launch later" developer

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm 
KingHillBilly

It isn't necessarily "blizzards" fault, unfortunately with this one the decision was in the hands of a very few number of people who did not care to listen until the public outcried - which of course was too late to do anything about it by launch.

I'm just happy they're listening to the public, as no chat channels sucks.

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

well yeah, when i say "blizzard" i obviously mean the company as a whole which is represented by the decisions and policy generated by the people in charge. i think its obvious that the hundreds of people who work for blizzard don't universally agree on the chat room decision (or really any decision the company makes)

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm 
Floy[d]

Hey yall im CoorsDuck 472 lets game!

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote