FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

9-11-09
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EviL~Ryu

Location: Formly Channel EviL / Currently On @USEast and Possibly .RU ;)
9-11-09

May we take a few moments to remember all who perished that morning.....

Clan EviL Website:

http://EviL.rivalwebs.net

!!!OVER 2200+ WARCRAFT 2 MAPS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

Also downloads/support for BOTS, map editors, battle.net utilities!!!

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

Who died this morning?

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

thats some sig you got there

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:32 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

[The 9/11 victims] were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Gimme a break. They formed a technocratic corps at the very heart of America’s global financial empire – the “mighty engine of profit” to which the military dimension of U.S. policy has always been enslaved – and they did so both willingly and knowingly. Recourse to “ignorance” – a derivative, after all, of the word “ignore” – counts as less than an excuse among this relatively well-educated elite. To the extent that any of them were unaware of the costs and consequences to others of what they were involved in – and in many cases excelling at – it was because of their absolute refusal to see. More likely, it was because they were too busy braying, incessantly and self-importantly, into their cell phones, arranging power lunches and stock transactions, each of which translated, conveniently out of sight, mind and smelling distance, into the starved and rotting flesh of infants. If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I’d really be interested in hearing about it.

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 am 
EviL~Ryu

Location: Formly Channel EviL / Currently On @USEast and Possibly .RU ;)

†.†

Clan EviL Website:

http://EviL.rivalwebs.net

!!!OVER 2200+ WARCRAFT 2 MAPS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

Also downloads/support for BOTS, map editors, battle.net utilities!!!

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Jon;

hahaha, 9/11 victims were worthless retards that deserved death.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 am 
Mackman

Change that signature.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 am 
SoCzNedoK

You know, it took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families. It took me about a year. Um, and I had such compassion for them and I really, you know, I wanted to help them, and I was behind -- let's give them money, let's get them started, and all of this stuff. And I really didn't -- all the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them, I hate about, probably about ten of them. But when I see 9/11 victim family, you know, on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up.' I'm so sick of them. Because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them.

compassionate conservatives ftw

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
[24-7]Guan-Yu

That signature is worse than 9/11. Axo, I beg you...

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
TheDRAX

quote:
Originally posted by SoCzNedoK
You know, it took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families. It took me about a year. Um, and I had such compassion for them and I really, you know, I wanted to help them, and I was behind -- let's give them money, let's get them started, and all of this stuff. And I really didn't -- all the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them, I hate about, probably about ten of them. But when I see 9/11 victim family, you know, on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up.' I'm so sick of them. Because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them.

compassionate conservatives ftw

You hate them bc they had someone or several someones taken from them, and they are upset about it?

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 pm 
Fast Luck

no that's a quote from someone stupid like ann coulter

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:28 pm 
TheDRAX

oh, im dumb. but perhaps not as dumb as whoever said that

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

it was glenn beck

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 pm 
Ywfn

So blid was correct?

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 pm 
SoCzNedoK

i miss firesand he reminds me of glenn beck

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
NotATroll

i actually still get pretty depressed thinking about sept 11. i can't bring myself to involve my politics in something that was so close to my family

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm 
Pimster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaidaE1ZxrI

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm 
turtleman@can

call me insensitive but this wasn't really a big deal to me. It was an interesting news story for one day, then it turned into a media frenzy that lasted way too long, and we're still hearing about it today. People are pushing this like it's some historical landmark where destruction of this magnitude happens in other parts of the world on a regular basis.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 pm 
MassiveAttack

Yea that's true turtleman, but obviously most of Western civilization tends to look over other countries' shortcomings and struggles and focus on ours. Not saying its entirely wrong, but America's arrogance and self-indulgence knows no bounds.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 pm 
cracky

quote:
Originally posted by MassiveAttack
America's arrogance and self-indulgence knows no bounds.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 pm 
GenOciDe-

take care of our neighbors? take care of yourself.. that's how america became great in the first place is people making something out of themselves, the so called "american dream".. which is getting harder and harder to get but you still can. Please tell me how thinking and believing we are #1 (because I think we are) is hurtful? No one drilled anything into my head if you knew anything about history you would learn that our country was a completely revolutionary idea. Nothing like it on earth had ever existed before. I think YOU are the one who got the whole "America sucks" drilled into your head. Also bullies are always on top, that is why they are bullies. Thanks for confirming that. We may not always be "nice" but we are the strongest force. Your stupid if you think otherwise.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:08 pm 
cracky

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
take care of our neighbors? take care of yourself.. that's how america became great in the first place is people making something out of themselves, the so called "american dream".. which is getting harder and harder to get but you still can. Please tell me how thinking and believing we are #1 (because I think we are) is hurtful? No one drilled anything into my head if you knew anything about history you would learn that our country was a completely revolutionary idea. Nothing like it on earth had ever existed before. I think YOU are the one who got the whole "America sucks" drilled into your head. Also bullies are always on top, that is why they are bullies. Thanks for confirming that. We may not always be "nice" but we are the strongest force. Your stupid if you think otherwise.

maybe thats why people crash planes into our buildings???? loooooooooooooool

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:38 pm 
Frostbitten

oh man its like we are the big tough guy cigarette-smoking-behind-the-tool-shed bully and everyone else is just a nerdy little dork we pick on and when they cause terrorist disasters to us its like getting a wet willy or a swirly, man international politics is childish

http://YouTube.com/war2combat | http://YouTube.com/FrostbittenWarcraft | http://www.denverchess.com | http://www.BureauA.com

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
Good point Mackman

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:14 pm 
NotATroll

that mackman is a profound guy.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 pm 
wulf

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
[The 9/11 victims] were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Gimme a break. They formed a technocratic corps at the very heart of America’s global financial empire – the “mighty engine of profit” to which the military dimension of U.S. policy has always been enslaved – and they did so both willingly and knowingly. Recourse to “ignorance” – a derivative, after all, of the word “ignore” – counts as less than an excuse among this relatively well-educated elite. To the extent that any of them were unaware of the costs and consequences to others of what they were involved in – and in many cases excelling at – it was because of their absolute refusal to see. More likely, it was because they were too busy braying, incessantly and self-importantly, into their cell phones, arranging power lunches and stock transactions, each of which translated, conveniently out of sight, mind and smelling distance, into the starved and rotting flesh of infants. If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I’d really be interested in hearing about it.

Globalization has lifted billions of people throughout the world out of poverty.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by wulf
Globalization has lifted billions of people throughout the world out of poverty.

lol i hope you're joking

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm 
Fast Luck

Oh I see it's that day again guess I'll post the obligatory pictures

Last edited by Fast Luck on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 pm 
Sypher

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:32 pm 
Jon;

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 pm