Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

What are you listening to now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

its 2013, all guitar music is boring shit for dads

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:20 am 
MassiveAttack

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
It's boring shit for dads.

We're talking about the new Arcade Fire, not the crappy My Bloody Valentine comeback album.

m b v was definitely a disappointment Sad

I have yet to listen to these from this year:
Tricky - False Idols
Melvins - Everybody Loves Sausage
Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork
Sigur Ros - Kveikur
Editors - The Weight of Your Love
Lustmord - The Word As Power
The Dodos - Carrier
Marco Polo - Newport Authority 2
Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks
John Frusciante - Outsides
Moby - Innocents
Emika - DVA
Denzel Curry - Nostalgic 64
Forest Swords - Engravings
Ghostpoet - Some Say I So I Say Light
Pelican - Forever Becoming
µ-Ziq - Chewed Corners
Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt
Tim Hecker - Virgins
Autchre - L-event
Russian Circles - Memorial
ASC - Time Heals All
Danny Brown - Old
Four Tet - Beautiful Rewind

...lots

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by MassiveAttack
m b v was definitely a disappointment Sad

i'm exaggerating and giving blid shit because he really likes it but yeah, it actually was pretty boring to me
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 am 
MassiveAttack

same reasons, seemed a bit too homogenous in the way it was all put together, the album had nothing distinct about it, boring

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:44 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
Is that why you like The Arcade Fire, Dad?
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:33 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
Is that why you like The Arcade Fire, Dad?

you're older than me, dad, and have epicly more boring taste in music

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:35 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
same reasons, seemed a bit too homogenous in the way it was all put together, the album had nothing distinct about it, boring
What about the orgasm of sound that is a Kevin Shields guitar? Maybe you're an aural impotent or something, because your ears should be creaming themselves listening to that shit. Wow, nothing distinct or exciting in the first new MBV material released in 22 years. Fuck me up the ass! I'm a fuckshit! I don't find myself overcome with a deep feeling of peace within the first 15 seconds of she found now! I'm a molester! I'm a child molester! I don't find myself thumping my foot for all five and a half minutes of in another way! I like to shit in public showers, and then step in the shit! I definitely don't piss all over myself every time I listen to wonder 2. I don't close my eyes and concentrate during the sonic amping up of only tomorrow, or when its thickly textured chords phase in and out of existence like static on a television screen. My ears are full of wax, and I like to let the wax build up until they're totally clogged, so I can have a fuller harvest next time I buy a pack of crackers. I don't like Loveless. I'm not even overcome with emotion and tears when who sees you belts out its glacier slicing rhythms three minutes in, and it's all because I'm a tremendous stupefying faggot!!!!!!

We the undersigned agree with the above:
GHJOSTNUKE
MASSIVE ATTACK

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:45 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:
What about the orgasm of sound that is a Kevin Shields guitar? Maybe you're an aural impotent or something, because your ears should be creaming themselves listening to that shit. Wow, nothing distinct or exciting in the first new MBV material released in 22 years. Fuck me up the ass! I'm a fuckshit! I don't find myself overcome with a deep feeling of peace within the first 15 seconds of she found now! I'm a molester! I'm a child molester! I don't find myself thumping my foot for all five and a half minutes of in another way! I like to shit in public showers, and then step in the shit! I definitely don't piss all over myself every time I listen to wonder 2. I don't close my eyes and concentrate during the sonic amping up of only tomorrow, or when its thickly textured chords phase in and out of existence like static on a television screen. My ears are full of wax, and I like to let the wax build up until they're totally clogged, so I can have a fuller harvest next time I buy a pack of crackers. I don't like Loveless. I'm not even overcome with emotion and tears when who sees you belts out its glacier slicing rhythms three minutes in, and it's all because I'm a tremendous stupefying faggot!!!!!!

GHJOSTNUKE
MASSIVE ATTACK

It's boring, it's bad, it hurts to listen to, it makes me go to sleep, it makes me want to kill myself, its fucking bad, its a piece of shit that really fucking sucks...and I don't like it.

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

kevin shields got outshined in 2013 by arcade fire and justin timberlake unironically

quote:

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:49 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GHJOSTNUKE
MASSIVE ATTACK

It's boring, it's bad, it hurts to listen to, it makes me go to sleep, it makes me want to kill myself, its fucking bad, its a piece of shit that really fucking sucks...and I don't like it.
ok ill see you at the show next saturday

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Looking forward to some classic MBV tunes, hopefully Kevin has the good sense not to clutter up the set with his new shite that no one who's not a retarded fucker cares about.

quote:

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:55 pm 
Fast Luck

i read in an interview that they dont really play the new stuff live because they havent learned hwo to yet

quote:

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
i read in an interview that they dont really play the new stuff live because they havent learned hwo to yet

Good.

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:53 pm 
turtleman@can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9IgALJz12g
I don't think there's a better alternative-rock song than this. And I doubt any of you have ever heard it is the sad part

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:48 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman@can
I don't think there's a better alternative-rock song than this. And I doubt any of you have ever heard it is the sad part

whoa, who the fuck is this matthew good guy? this is actually half sincere because i forgot this retard existed lol

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am 
turtleman@can

quote:
quote:

whoa, who the fuck is this matthew good guy? this is actually half sincere because i forgot this retard existed lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnwRm66N9w
this one is almost as good
this entire album was fucking amazing

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

It's bad.

quote:

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:07 am 
turtleman@can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WIo8JPAPecg#t=100

What would you do if this camel toe was sing-fucking you ghostnuke?

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:22 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WIo8JPAPecg#t=100

What would you do if this camel toe was sing-fucking you ghostnuke?

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 am 
MassiveAttack

quote:
quote:
quote:

GHJOSTNUKE
MASSIVE ATTACK

Angry because we dislike a band's recent album. OK.

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:13 pm 
GenOciDe-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFasFq4GJYM

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:56 pm 
Winchester

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-

Lol I literally had this song playing already as I clicked this link.

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:45 pm 
GenOciDe-

AW YEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33tH-JdPDg

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:54 pm 
Winchester

Awesome stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOxt6k9H7FE

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 pm 
kublikhan

quote:
First heard this one on your war2 stream Smile

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:30 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GHJOSTNUKE
MASSIVE ATTACK

Angry because we dislike a band's recent album. OK.
lol

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 pm 
MassiveAttack

Tricky - False Idols - 4/5 (pretty great, looking for early Tricky get it)

Lustmord - Carbon/Core - 4/5 (my favorite from him this far)

Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork - 4/5 (I can understand why this is so critically lauded, but I think it's a bit overrated. It's a return to form album by QOTSA though)

Melvins - Everybody Loves Sausages - 3.5/5 (Cover album, some excellent songs on here).

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:11 pm 
GenOciDe-

Goddamn this was a good album. Just found this one in the old album files. Classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdeOR_jtVg

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:22 pm 
SarX

Alot of Yeasayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S12pask9Ng

Ambling Alps is my favorite though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_25bsKcXw5o

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:27 am 
SarX

quote: