Swift
39%
 39%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 41

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan
Maybe next time I will make my own warvid and sit there chatting to myself explaining in the demo how I have to delay and do nothing so that slow ass terribles can catch up and make a game of it.

So you "decided" to lose on purpose. Just like you "decided" to not rebuild the first game (in which you had no money to rebuild). Sorry bro you already gave away your credibility. You got raped, and you knew you'd get raped, which is why you played as you did so that you had an excuse. Oh and your high and mighty intellectual self also got caught pathetically lying so noone is going to believe that you lost on purpose. You're so used to losing you even keep a plan for losing as "gracefully" as possible.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
quote:
Maybe next time I will make my own warvid and sit there chatting to myself explaining in the demo how I have to delay and do nothing so that slow ass terribles can catch up and make a game of it.

So you "decided" to lose on purpose. Just like you "decided" to not rebuild the first game (in which you had no money to rebuild). Sorry bro you already gave away your credibility. You got raped, and you knew you'd get raped, which is why you played as you did so that you had an excuse.

Man you are a lost cause. I could have easily expanded early on, I decided to go suicide tower you for fun. Who wouldn't expand immediately with a smith on 9? Obviously you are going cats, and to have any sort of consistent gold flow at that point I would need to expand and get cats at 9 to save it as well. That isn't fun though, it's fun trying to tower people. It's fun trying to ogre rush their bitch-up lusts. It's fun to go dragons and dks.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
BanMe

quote:
That isn't fun though, it's fun trying to tower people. It's fun trying to ogre rush their bitch-up lusts. It's fun to go dragons and dks.

And it's fun to be crushed by me as you always have been despite the strategy you choose.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:54 pm 
Jon;

whats going on here? nalzyblow thinking he's good?

me and foonat beat nalzyman and nerzyman about 6-0 , maybe more. it was brutal.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:55 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
That isn't fun though, it's fun trying to tower people. It's fun trying to ogre rush their bitch-up lusts. It's fun to go dragons and dks.

And it's fun to be crushed by me as you always have been despite the strategy you choose.

Please if you had been even remotely decent when I played seriously you would have gotten raped sideways.

Good job getting good on bnet after I got bored with the game though.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;

Anybody can do that on RU, as we play for entertainment and not to win. Nerz won't even play if he gets a bad spot more than twice in a row anymore.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:57 pm 
BanMe

quote:

I can only r00fle at you for imagining a mythical time period in which you were good at war2.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:57 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:

I can only r00fle at you for imagining a mythical time period in which you were good at war2.

Nerz must have imagined it too considering we went like 70-0 vs all of the top teams in the game at the time, and kgb70 and I probably maintained about 80% before that.

It was cool though, at that point all you were doing is tagging along watching nex and any other buttbuddy you could find.

Edit: Anyway the weekend after this one I will be playing swift. You guys can all circlejerk when I lose or cry luck when I win. I don't think anyone is going to argue that at this point swift is much better than you though.

Last edited by NaLzyMan on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 pm 
BanMe

quote:
quote:
quote:

Nerz must have imagined it too considering we went like 70-0 vs all of the top teams in the game at the time, and kgb70 and I probably maintained about 80% before that.

It was cool though, at that point all you were doing is tagging along watching nex and any other buttbuddy you could find.

Ah ok, I believe you now. Seems someone has gone around to everyone that has ever played war2 and erased their memories of this time period and the war2 related events concerning nalzyman that occured therein. My apologies.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jon;

Anybody can do that on RU, as we play for entertainment and not to win.

i might actually believe this is nerzyman didn't get angry as fuck when he lost all those games. Laughing

quote:
Nerz won't even play if he gets a bad spot more than twice in a row anymore.

roflmfao

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:04 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah ok, I believe you now. Seems someone has gone around to everyone that has ever played war2 and erased their memories of this time period and the war2 related events concerning nalzyman that occured therein. My apologies.

More like people just don't like admitting when they get raped by someone they don't like. Many war2 players are notorious for distorting records, including your little buttbuddy khb.

The top teams back when I was good were stalin and whatever 24-7 player he allied because he was a beast, (DI)azteca and whichever (di) lackey he was using for the week, and then stalin went away, azteca couldn't improve his game, and it shifted to people like 24-7buzzbomb and valkrie for the time they were in it together. That was around my prime and I believe in my prime buzzbomb and valkrie were probably our toughest opponents. There were other solid players that were cheating that you had to deal with, like warstar and slam, or p0l0 and whoever he wanted to cheat with, but they were only challenging because they could 2 rax level 5 rush/lust as fast as your 1 rax.

You and KHB only got good after i stopped caring and started hidden raxxing and towering nonstop, and even then you guys didn't have an easy time vs me and nerz, or me and kgb97. Not to mention khb was just a wannabe nerz, aka heavy macro with mediocre unit control. He wasn't even as fast as nerz was in his prime though.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 pm 
Sypher

Nalzyman was obsessed with a couple people on my xfire.

True story.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:10 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher

True story.

Do you mean trolling people that were awful at cod4? Cause if so I am obsessed with the entire cal-cod4 forums.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:11 pm 
BanMe

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

More like people just don't like admitting when they get raped by someone they don't like. Many war2 players are notorious for distorting records, including your little buttbuddy khb.

The top teams back when I was good were stalin and whatever 24-7 player he allied because he was a beast, (DI)azteca and whichever (di) lackey he was using for the week, and then stalin went away, azteca couldn't improve his game, and it shifted to people like 24-7buzzbomb and valkrie for the time they were in it together. That was around my prime and I believe in my prime buzzbomb and valkrie were probably our toughest opponents. There were other solid players that were cheating that you had to deal with, like warstar and slam, or p0l0 and whoever he wanted to cheat with, but they were only challenging because they could 2 rax level 5 rush/lust as fast as your 1 rax.

You and KHB only got good after i stopped caring and started hidden raxxing and towering nonstop, and even then you guys didn't have an easy time vs me and nerz, or me and kgb97. Not to mention khb was just a wannabe nerz, aka heavy macro with mediocre unit control. He wasn't even as fast as nerz was in his prime though.

So according to you, you were successfully carried by nerzy within months of him being caught hacking, and were the best team despite never getting to the top of a team ladder or garnering much of a reputation, and then for the next 8 years you intentionally licked balls despite playing actively. Good story. You're a legend.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm 
TheDRAX

wtf i bought cod 4 and i want to play with peeps. LOOK ME UP WTF MSN williamsonclint@yahoo.com AIM clintw98

HOLLA~

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:13 pm 
Sypher

quote:
quote:

True story.

Do you mean trolling people that were awful at cod4? Cause if so I am obsessed with the entire cal-cod4 forums.

Minxly didn't play CoD 4

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:14 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So according to you, you were successfully carried by nerzy within months of him being caught hacking, and were the best team despite never getting to the top of a team ladder or garnering much of a reputation, and then for the next 8 years you intentionally licked balls despite playing actively. Good story. You're a legend.

That's the thing, I wasn't carried by nerzy at all back then. It was only after I started towering and hidden raxxing all the time that I got carried. It actually made him a better player cause he had to late game 1v2 so much too. Which wasn't the intention, but it worked out. Actually I remember one ladder they had, nwl or something, that someone started up on bnet. Where me and kgb70 beat every team so many times and we were playing as the farm team. We got a huge kick outta those results. "Farm team over Divine Intervention" and shit like that.

Also ash, I am curious, which team ladder did you get to the top of in your prime? Which was way later on bnet btw.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:15 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:

True story.

Minxly didn't play CoD 4

You mean the emo wow girl that seemed to think you had a thing for her? Or Widlol the awful cod4 player. Those are the only 2 people I've ever talked to from your xfire friend's list, and minxly I talked to once about your wow skills, to see if they existed.

I was trying to extend a courtesy to you because I thought it was cool that other war2 players were trying to play cod4 somewhat competitively. As either nerz or I have both been at the top of cod1/cod2/cod4, we can give players new to the series a big lift, get them in on good scrims, etc.

Last edited by NaLzyMan on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:17 pm 
BanMe

quote:

Also ash, I am curious, which team ladder did you get to the top of in your prime? Which was way later on bnet btw.

I've been #1 on cases teams numerous times (kali era), cases teams BNET era multiple times (DI, dasher clan), reigning undefeated koth team. I think thats about all the ones I participated in. KHB and I also won some 2v2 tournaments, but had to drop out of any recent tournaments for one reason or another, one of us having to go mid tournament or the like. I'm also just generally known to be much better than you. Most good players are.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 pm 
aesop rocks

holyfuckingfuck @ ImaginationMaN

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:

I've been #1 on cases teams numerous times (kali era), cases teams BNET era multiple times (DI, dasher clan), reigning undefeated koth team. I think thats about all the ones I participated in. KHB and I also won some 2v2 tournaments, but had to drop out of any recent tournaments for one reason or another, one of us having to go mid tournament or the like. I'm also just generally known to be much better than you. Most good players are.

I only asked about in your prime. Because the game clearly evolved differently once bnet came out, and you were definitely a weak player entering into bnet. You always talked about some aol league but you were awful compared to nex early on on bnet.

I can only go by what I see but you primed on bnet later on when you and khb were repping the DI tags, if anyone wants to share their opinion and claim ash was better on kali or whatever than he ever was on bnet then go ahead.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Those are the only 2 people I've ever talked to from your xfire friend's list, and minxly I talked to once about your wow skills, to see if they existed.
Do WOW skills exist at all?
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:24 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by aesop rocks

It's no imagination, there's a reason I can come back in any era on bnet and beat the top players from that era (at least in 2on2), it's not cause I play better either, it's because I simply have more experience and knowledge than they do.

We came back a while back when SD-arch was running his mouth about how dominant SD was and me and nerz beat them up pretty well.

After mage and wargasm left and made TD, kgb97 and I even beat them up pretty well.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:25 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
Those are the only 2 people I've ever talked to from your xfire friend's list, and minxly I talked to once about your wow skills, to see if they existed.
Do WOW skills exist at all?

To an extent, but i mean there's a difference between at least being good at pvp, and then someone like khb, who can't even pvp well and can only beat scripted AI.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:25 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:

It's no imagination, there's a reason I can come back in any era on bnet and beat the top players from that era (at least in 2on2), it's not cause I play better either, it's because I simply have more experience and knowledge than they do.

We came back a while back when SD-arch was running his mouth about how dominant SD was and me and nerz beat them up pretty well.

After mage and wargasm left and made TD, kgb97 and I even beat them up pretty well.
Didn't you and kgb97 lose to like, kgb49 and crispin or something and then you tried to get 49 banned?
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:28 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
quote:

Didn't you and kgb97 lose to like, kgb49 and crispin or something and then you tried to get 49 banned?

No lol, i tried to get kgb49 banned the moment I saw his name, because he isn't a member of the kgbagents from aol/zone. Just some random eurotrash poser.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 pm 
Sypher

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

True story.

Minxly didn't play CoD 4

You mean the emo wow girl that seemed to think you had a thing for her? Or Widlol the awful cod4 player. Those are the only 2 people I've ever talked to from your xfire friend's list, and minxly I talked to once about your wow skills, to see if they existed.

Lol. Make more shit up.

1.) widlol (who barely played cod4) was definitely better than you.
2.) Minxly said you creeped the fuck out her. Of course she though I had a thing for her. She thought everyone on the internet had a thing for her. Girl on the internet syndrome.

The fact that you randomly msg people on my xfire is kinda strange.

You can be a cool guy nalz, but your gimmick gets old. Quit acting like top shit.

Edit: Also, every time I asked you to ring for us, you had some lame excuse. We both know I wasnt playing cod4 for competition. Hell you heard us on vent. We just fuck around.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:33 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

True story.

Minxly didn't play CoD 4

Lol. Make more shit up.

1.) widlol (who barely played cod4) was definitely better than you.
2.) Minxly said you creeped the fuck out her. Of course she though I had a thing for her. She thought everyone on the internet had a thing for her. Girl on the internet syndrome.

The fact that you randomly msg people on my xfire is kinda strange.

You can be a cool guy nalz, but your gimmick gets old. Quit acting like top shit.

Wid was better than me? My team was at the top of every league we played in. Wid couldn't even break even in cal-o. We were easily top 10 in cod4 sneaking into top 5 by the time we decided the game wasn't worth it competitively and stopped practicing.

Lame excuse like what? If I'm in the mood to ring for people I will, if I am busy playing another game, afk, or simply not in the mood to play cod4 I'm not going to ring.

You have to also understand it isn't very easy to ring for bad teams when you are used to things like your teammates playing intelligently and covering you properly.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:35 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Wid was better than me? My team was at the top of every league we played in. Wid couldn't even break even in cal-o. We were easily top 10 in cod4 sneaking into top 5 by the time we decided the game wasn't worth it competitively and stopped practicing.

The team wid was on was fucking awful. They never scrimmed(which is why I was always ringing for them.. and I was asking you to ring for us as well).

If he wanted to, I am sure he(wid) could get into a top CAL-M/CEVO-P team.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:36 pm 
Sypher

Also, everyone I talked to that was "into" the cod scene said that you were good at cod1 but nowhere to be found for cod2, which is when competition peaked for the cod series(as in most teams/most leagues/etc).

Just stop sucking your dick so hard man. Quit with your silly gimmick.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 pm