FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

american gangster

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eradicate

american gangster

not even suppose to be out until nov 2 but here is a dvd quality rip 9 days prior to release
http://joox.net/cat/2/id/1773722

also 7 seasons of trailer park boys
http://joox.net/cat/192

allsp.com <--- all south park

anyone know where I can get all ATHF episodes streaming?

anime6.org if you're into this shit

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
HAMSTER.

Jay-Z - American Gangster album coming out nov 8!!!!!!!!!!!! soundtracks to american gangster!!! fucking tight shitnezz!!!

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:35 pm 
Paper_Boy

i'd rather see it in theatre quality. Its too bad to get it made they had to re-write the script cutting out some amazing scenes and great characters cuz the budget became too big. The director even paid money out of his own pocket to get it made. You can't help but wonder how much better the movie would've been, if they didnt have to account for people jewing the movie industry.

Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
i'd rather see it in theatre quality. Its too bad to get it made they had to re-write the script cutting out some amazing scenes and great characters cuz the budget became too big. The director even paid money out of his own pocket to get it made. You can't help but wonder how much better the movie would've been, if they didnt have to account for people jewing the movie industry.

Rolling Eyes

you know nothing about the movie industry at all
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm 
Paper_Boy

It doesnt matter what industry i'm talking about I can still count. And $$$ is relevant to ne industry

I reEEDED a bunch of articles on this movie, they all say the same thing $$$ kind of castrated the movie but it still turned out pretty good.

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote