FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

WoW paladin post

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Axolotl

WoW paladin post

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/2584/paladins0gf.jpg

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
bam

haha read this on digg earlier...pretty funny.

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
$hazm

I dunno i started a pally and hes lvl 40 right now, and he's doing pretty fucking good. I out dps like 95% of rouges in instances i do, while outhealing the priests. Don't know what its like late game but right now it takes me maybe 15 seconds for a kill and i can take 3 or 4 mobs at a time. I kinda like my pally. They must be talking about late game.

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:01 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by $hazm
I dunno i started a pally and hes lvl 40 right now, and he's doing pretty fucking good. I out dps like 95% of rouges in instances i do, while outhealing the priests. Don't know what its like late game but right now it takes me maybe 15 seconds for a kill and i can take 3 or 4 mobs at a time. I kinda like my pally. They must be talking about late game.

There's pretty much no way your pally is out dps'ing a rogue, unless the rogues you're playing with are terrible. =/

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SoCzNedoK

lvl 40 any class can outdps any other class as long as they know how to play it better. At 70 tho pallys have hands down the lowest dps in the game. That post pretty much sums it up Very Happy

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
WarMaN_WH

Before I deployed I was playing my 38 pally and I read some AOE guide to leveling. It all made sense but I could never get it down. I'd get like 5 guys on me and my SoL couldn't keep me up. I got bored of my pally real quick though. When I get back I want to make a new char but I haven't decided yet. I want something fun that won't get boring quick. Was thinking about a hunter maybe.

*edit* lol i acutally looked at the pic and that was some pretty funny shit Razz

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:49 am 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
There's pretty much no way your pally is out dps'ing a rogue, unless the rogues you're playing with are terrible. =/

rogue dmg sucks till 60ish. If spec'd right, a ret pally is probably one of the fastest lvling classes in the game... especially once you hit 50. Problem is, it is so fucking boring that you end up doing seal, judge, and alt tab and surf the internet while the mob dies. I got a pally to lvl 43 before I quit and I basically wanted to shoot myself from the repetitive nature of lvling the class.

paladin at lvl 70 is fun as fuck tho(pvp healing). I played a guild mates 70 BE paladin in some arenas. Healing is addicting as shit.. especially after playing a mage and warrior(both major dps classes in pvp) since release.

edit: p.s. that post is old as shit... still funny though.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:33 am 
WarMaN_WH

If I can grind through the boring ass leveling phase of my pally I might stick with him. I got a 70 warrior that WAS fury and I did some badass dmg with him. I wanted something new though which is why I made a pally. Being married severely limits my time playing though lol. So it'll take me like a year to hit 70 or even longer when this expansion comes out and they raise leveling to 80 Razz

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:00 am