FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Top Fastest Players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DrunkeN

Hey sparkzy A quote from one of my interviews. I like it :p

<-DrunkeN_SmurF-> You dont like talking trash to ppl?
Sparkz102 not really
Sparkz102 shouldn't get excited over a $9.99 dollar game

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE
quote:
Originally posted by Swift
Lol, you're a true novice. Vertigo was a good player, but he wasn't one of the best.

At the time... he was easily one of the best. Stop talking shit over nothing, you child.

No he wasn't rofl. And I'm not talking shit, just mentioning you thinking that just shows how novice you are.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm 
-667-

quote:
quote:
Lol, you're a true novice. Vertigo was a good player, but he wasn't one of the best.

At the time... he was easily one of the best. Stop talking shit over nothing, you child.

lol

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:23 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN
Hey sparkzy A quote from one of my interviews. I like it :p

<-DrunkeN_SmurF-> You dont like talking trash to ppl?
Sparkz102 not really
Sparkz102 shouldn't get excited over a $9.99 dollar game

lol epic! i remember that interview- i miss that website, it was awesome Mr. Green

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
quote:

No he wasn't rofl. And I'm not talking shit, just mentioning you thinking that just shows how novice you are.

You ARE talking shit and it's sad lol. But tell me more about what your memory from when you were 12 recalls.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Swift

Yes, it is very sad.

Vertigo was a primary west player like myself, 1vs1ed him numerous times in my newbie days and saw him pretty much everyday for 2 years straight. He was nowhere near the best for his time, and on top of that fastest evolved light-years ahead of where it was by the time he quit. but I don't know why I'm arguing this with a guy who thinks friends.pud is comparable to gow

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:21 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Yes, it is very sad.

Vertigo was a primary west player like myself, 1vs1ed him numerous times in my newbie days and saw him pretty much everyday for 2 years straight. He was nowhere near the best for his time, and on top of that fastest evolved light-years ahead of where it was by the time he quit. but I don't know why I'm arguing this with a guy who thinks friends.pud is comparable to gow

It's probably because this game plays a central role in your life and who you are as a person. lol

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Swift

that's just stupid and doesn't make any sense, just like everything else you've said

rofl at vertigo being the best f player, and rofl at friends.pud being compared to gow.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:20 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

lol @ friends being comparable to gow hahaha

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:04 pm 
Rat

friends is fun and is the only fun map to play on F.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
that's just stupid and doesn't make any sense, just like everything else you've said

rofl at vertigo being the best f player, and rofl at friends.pud being compared to gow.

Dude you got good at this game VERY late into it's lifespan... you have no right to comment on these kinds of things. the fact that you think GoW is some supremely perfect map is evidence in how much of a newschooler you are. You were/are a big fish in a small pond.... Which takes me back to my last comment... you are really known for revolving your life around this game so it bothers you to not be thought of as some war2 historical great. You are also condemned as a hacker, which means you are forever removed from being considered for a top tier player (even a top 3.)
EVERYONE on your list is very new school, which dates you. It's not your fault... and it's not even a big deal... until you start trying to force yourself into some sort of pseudo hall of fame and you attack people personally for dissenting with you.
(Once again shows your age/maturity level.)

For you to call someone who was a lot better than you when this game was relevant, and also was good for a LOT longer than you have been in not one, but two communities... is a joke. I am also not a convicted hacker lol.

I am starting to lose my soft-spot for you... because you literally cannot have a conversation without attacking people. I remember the Swift who was just starting to get good... and openly asked me to teach him "more maps then gow" because he saw how fun they were. I remember doing probably over 50 1v1s with you...and if you won you would be excited and tell me what you thought you were learning....and if you lost...you would ask for a rematch and respectfully say GG.... You always had an ego.... but you used to be much more interesting to talk to and less of a whiney-cunt.

Edit: I take back my hacking comment... I suppose as long as a clean SS is delivered upon request... a win is a win

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 am 
Swift

too long, didn't read one word. probably just more delusions from a huge soc newb who never understood war2 and thus thinks friends.pud being comparable to gow is reasonable (rofl) and that veritgo was the best ever.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:19 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
too long, didn't read one word. probably just more delusions from a huge soc newb who never understood war2 and thus thinks friends.pud being comparable to gow is reasonable (rofl) and that veritgo was the best ever.

lol. owned into childlike rage.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm 
Swift

k i attempted to read your post and respond to everything you said, but i only got to the first half because the second half was getting even more ridiculous

"you have no right to comment on these kinds of things"

i started when fastest came out and have no right to comment on fastest players like vertigo? rofl?

"the fact that you think GoW is some supremely perfect map is evidence in how much of a newschooler you are"

the fact? sorry i dont remember ever saying or thinking anything like that. there tons of maps that are as complex/skill oriented as GOW, i just mentioned that friends.pud isn't one of them. essentially everyone will agree with that, and anybody who doesn't, does not understand war2 very well.

"you are really known for revolving your life around this game so it bothers you to not be thought of as some war2 historical great."

rofl @ me ever revolving my life around war2. as for being bothered about not being considered a war2 historical great, i haven't cared about that in about 4 years and besides i've always got an unbelievable amount of recognition on war2, more than I ever deserved, so i dont know what you're talking about.

and "EVERYONE on your list is very new school, which dates you. It's not your fault... and it's not even a big deal... until you start trying to force yourself into some sort of pseudo hall of fame and you attack people personally for dissenting with you. "

It's a Fastest list moron, of course its new school. Most of those players were good anywhere from 00 to 06 Which covers essentially the whole life-span of the fastest speed. "Dates me" rofl.

OH and im not trying to force myself in any hall of fame dork, notice how I didnt even put myself on the list I made? The list was inspired by pimster's list and meet to give respect to all the players I thought were good. Hall of Fames for videos games, especially one as insignificant as war2, are a joke though IMO and I have no interest in them cuz they aren't real and they dont mean anything

For you to call someone who was a lot better than you when this game was relevant, and also was good for a LOT longer than you have been in not one, but two communities... is a joke. I am also not a convicted hacker lol.

You were better than me for my first two years of war2, yes, because I just started and you had been playing years prior, but stop implying you were "Good for a lot longer." You were never good, you're a mediocre player who understands little about war2.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:21 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
k i attempted to read your post and respond to everything you said, but i only got to the first half because the second half was getting even more ridiculous

"you have no right to comment on these kinds of things"

i started when fastest came out and have no right to comment on fastest players like vertigo? rofl?

"the fact that you think GoW is some supremely perfect map is evidence in how much of a newschooler you are"

the fact? sorry i dont remember ever saying or thinking anything like that. there tons of maps that are as complex/skill oriented as GOW, i just mentioned that friends.pud isn't one of them. essentially everyone will agree with that, and anybody who doesn't, does not understand war2 very well.

"you are really known for revolving your life around this game so it bothers you to not be thought of as some war2 historical great."

rofl @ me ever revolving my life around war2. as for being bothered about not being considered a war2 historical great, i haven't cared about that in about 4 years and besides i've always got an unbelievable amount of recognition on war2, more than I ever deserved, so i dont know what you're talking about.

and "EVERYONE on your list is very new school, which dates you. It's not your fault... and it's not even a big deal... until you start trying to force yourself into some sort of pseudo hall of fame and you attack people personally for dissenting with you. "

It's a Fastest list moron, of course its new school. Most of those players were good anywhere from 00 to 06 Which covers essentially the whole life-span of the fastest speed. "Dates me" rofl.

OH and im not trying to force myself in any hall of fame dork, notice how I didnt even put myself on the list I made? The list was inspired by pimster's list and meet to give respect to all the players I thought were good. Hall of Fames for videos games, especially one as insignificant as war2, are a joke though IMO and I have no interest in them cuz they aren't real and they dont mean anything

You were better than me for my first two years of war2, yes, because I just started and you had been playing years prior, but stop implying you were "Good for a lot longer." You were never good, you're a mediocre player who understands little about war2.

lol'd

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 pm 
Swift

the only things worth loling @ is that you got butt hurt and went personal
because I called you out for thinking friends.pud is comparable to gow and that you're a novice for thinking vertigo is the best f player ever

edit: oh and another lol moment was you lying saying you have/had a soft spot for me, tho it would be even more weird if you actually did have one considering we never really even knew each other even on twar2.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:53 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
the only things worth loling @ is that you got butt hurt and went personal
because I called you out for thinking friends.pud is comparable to gow and that you're a novice for thinking vertigo is the best f player ever

edit: oh and another lol moment was you lying saying you have/had a soft spot for me, tho it would be even more weird if you actually did have one considering we never really even knew each other even on twar2.

what are you talking about? We knew each other very well on war2... what is the benefit of this delusion? I always did have a "soft spot" for you because you were a little kid with delusions of grandeur... and you spent a lot of time trying to better yourself by playing me. You probably 1v1'd me more than anyone else in your whole career back then. I don't get the point of denying we "knew each other?" lol The proof is in the sheer number of times I have stuck up for you over the years...both on this forum and in game... or maybe you don't remember any of that either. w/e

YOU got personal first when I commented on your beloved list. Jesus christ no wonder ghostnuke has such an easy time making you look like a retard. Everytime we get into a discussion you turn it personal and try to claim that you are "good" and I am "bad." You can have that one... I don't really c
are. Big fish....extremely small pond.

edit: I never said Vertigo was the best ever. I said that at his prime, there was a short period where he was the top player on F...and therefore belongs on your list in the top tier.

edit2: I was also one of the only people who knew you were calveries, and your pseudo "gls from west" to come back when you were found to be a hacker the first time. Really... what is the benefit of pretending you "did not really know me?"

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 pm 
Swift

I don't recall ever playing you much, I'm not pretending that. I remember us playing friends a bit, thats it.

Also, my list isn't beloved. I don't really put much credit to it. I insulted you by saying you're a "novice," you wrote paragraphs of insults and bs back. Big difference, mine was true though. Also, ghostnuke never made one successful point against me in any argument, hes taught me quite a few things though. As for me claiming I'm "Good," no I wasn't doing that. I was just stating that you are average, not good as you implied.

Very small pond, with the biggest fish you can find, Scrubbo and Viruz.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
I don't recall ever playing you much, I'm not pretending that. I remember us playing friends a bit, thats it.

Also, my list isn't beloved. I don't really put much credit to it. I insulted you by saying you're a "novice," you wrote paragraphs of insults and bs back. Big difference, mine was true though. Also, ghostnuke never made one successful point against me in any argument, hes taught me quite a few things though. As for me claiming I'm "Good," no I wasn't doing that. I was just stating that you are average, not good as you implied.

Very small pond, with the biggest fish you can find, Scrubbo and Viruz.

A psychologist would have a field day with you...

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 am 
Swift

there wasn't one thing i said here that would lead a rational person to think that. i like how you're trying to analyze me and act like you know me as a person though.

all because i called you a novice, rofl.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
there wasn't one thing i said here that would lead a rational person to think that. i like how you're trying to analyze me and act like you know me as a person though.

This is not an isolated conversation. We've been having the same conversation for years now. Sorry for the interruption... go on....
(Note to self: In the future I must remember not to interrupt OR correct the subjects delusions... it is important to study a natural display of his symptoms.)

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 am 
Swift

quote:
quote:

This is not an isolated conversation. We've been having the same conversation for years now. Sorry for the interruption... go on....
(Note to self: In the future I must remember not to interrupt OR correct the subjects delusions... it is important to study a natural display of his symptoms.)

Rofl, what conversations? And even if we have had past conversations, it doesn't make any sense to randomly bring them up in a thread where I called you a novice, just as some pathetic retaliation to something thats hardly even offensive. You're overreacting, and this conversation of you trying to act like you know me as a person is pathetic.

Note to self: Don't take guy on internet serious who thinks he knows me and randomly wants to play the role of my psychiatrist, and then embarrassingly fails to point out any delusions.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:42 pm 
Swift

quote:
edit: I never said Vertigo was the best ever. I said that at his prime, there was a short period where he was the top player on F...and therefore belongs on your list in the top tier.

edit2: I was also one of the only people who knew you were calveries, and your pseudo "gls from west" to come back when you were found to be a hacker the first time. Really... what is the benefit of pretending you "did not really know me?"

Thats not how my list works, I wasn't basing it off of era. And if I were, I wouldn't have put Vertigo as tier 1 because from what I saw he was second to calob, and calob was beat by a lot of top players on east.

edit 2: see I don't care if you claim to have known me as calveries/know who i was when I was calveries, because I don't even remember meeting you until around 2005 when I was swiftone. I'm not pretending that, maybe you were playing on a different name?

Also if you're implying I hacked as GLS your credibility officially went below 0 with me

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:05 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:

Thats not how my list works, I wasn't basing it off of era. And if I were, I wouldn't have put Vertigo as tier 1 because from what I saw he was second to calob, and calob was beat by a lot of top players on east.

edit 2: see I don't care if you claim to have known me as calveries/know who i was when I was calveries, because I don't even remember meeting you until around 2005 when I was swiftone. I'm not pretending that, maybe you were playing on a different name?

Also if you're implying I hacked as GLS your credibility officially went below 0 with me

what the fuck are you talking about at this point...

The revolving conversation of "you're bad, i'm good...let me tell you why"

lol @ this whole thing

Last edited by SoCxEcLiPzE on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:45 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

double

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm 
Swift

quote:
quote:
quote:

what the fuck are you talking about at this point...

The revolving conversation of "you're bad, i'm good...let me tell you why"

lol @ this whole thing

huh? theres not the slightest hint of the "you're bad, I'm good... let me tell you why" conversation being in there. in fact, such a convo never existed. you're fabricating some convo of me talking myself up, when in fact all I really touched on is that YOU aren't good.

and good job loingl @ a convo that was caused by YOU wanting to psychoanalyze/insult me with paragraphs of writing by attempting to point out a bunch of delusions (which all ended up getting debunked in a response that you replied to with "lol'd")

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i can say pretty confidently that you two are the only ppl on the planet who've read the last several posts fyi

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:02 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
i can say pretty confidently that you two are the only ppl on the planet who've read the last several posts fyi

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

I've been reading

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:05 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

most likely lol, should be a pm chat if anything

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:06 pm