GruntX
Hamster
JarlAxle
FoT[Eur0]
SarX
LuX
GodPainFU
Papa[Eur0]

Just posting some screenshots incase my computer ever messes up again, feel free to add some screen shots that you have also taken.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Last edited by x-DW-x)BuRnt( on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post Tue May 29, 2007 7:41 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Swift

im soo confused to why you'd take ss's let alone ss's of this shit...

i find it funny with people who take ss's, like arch for instances i beat him 3-1 last night, yet he probably ss'd his one win and will post it sometime.

Post Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 am 
Sabbey!

i only take ss's of the victory screens after playing jon. i better stop tho my harddrive is only 250gb

Post Tue May 29, 2007 7:48 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

All that I have for now are posted

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Tue May 29, 2007 7:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Swift

ss's are for players who dont win the majority of there 'quality' games. and those you posted we know with every game there, you lost the majority by far in those weak ass player series games.

i could post massive amounts of ss's showing me dominating everyone i've ever played on ru aside from foon/viruz, but then i'd lose my "coolest war2 player ever" title, so i didn't bother taking note of all the supreme ownage.

Post Tue May 29, 2007 7:57 am 
SoCxHoP

why not sign up for a photobucket and stop wasting axo's bandwidth? its free and it organizes it into albums. don't see why not.

Post Tue May 29, 2007 8:58 am 
Sex@BoNeR

im not usually one to take ss's but heres a few that i have saved

and finally, my favorite one: GGing Nuks with Humans while getting asked for a ss.

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel ya'll shared any similar interests or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess...

Post Tue May 29, 2007 9:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sex@BoNeR

i only need level 3 footies Wink
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel ya'll shared any similar interests or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess...

Post Tue May 29, 2007 9:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Swift

didn't me and bara basically make a reinactment of the natzi's vs the jews in auschwitz, we fucking cremated you in that series, yet the loser always takes ss's of his rare wins like i said.

Post Tue May 29, 2007 11:02 am 
GenOciDe-

I am confused.

Post Tue May 29, 2007 11:30 am 
Swift

spoof

Post Tue May 29, 2007 11:34 am 
KaNuKs

Sexinewbie maybe you should haven mentionned that you admitted you had 3 extremely lucky scouts that game and that you agreed i had all the reason in the world to ask for a ss. Now u could post the 52384758902347589 ss of the rapings i delivered to you for free.

Post Tue May 29, 2007 12:03 pm 
Bash

i have a million ss's, here are a few of my favourites.

these two are from the same game

Post Tue May 29, 2007 2:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SoCxHoP

how bout that game i dildo reamed you from the middle? i quit the series on bash at 1-1 because if i kept playing it would have easily gotten to 1-343435652362435

Post Tue May 29, 2007 11:06 pm 
isuck@PoS

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
didn't me and bara basically make a reinactment of the natzi's vs the jews in auschwitz, we fucking cremated you in that series, yet the loser always takes ss's of his rare wins like i said.

your attempt at burning him may work better if you spell correctly.

Post Thu May 31, 2007 11:08 am 
Swift

nazi's

since when do i care of your grammar insecurities nerd

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:42 am 
BanMe

I wanted to laugh at the one where u rape kanuks with humans... unfortunately in the very previous screenshot you have someone named kanuks walling you with temples apparently as a neighbor. Doesn't really give you much credibility.

I doubt even kanuks would lose to you. Funny how much you smurf tho. I remember smurfing in like 2001 and thinking it was about time to stop smurfing. O well long live war2 Smile

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:11 am 
Sex@BoNeR

im not smurfing in any of those screens except as Roses4Red

everyone knew me as the other names

and that was the real kanuks, if you see a few posts down after mine he admits it Wink

i had my lucky games, those are like my only 5 wins in my 1000 game war2 career so im really not proud Smile but the fact that all those wins are with humans gives me a bit of credit...im pretty good with humans

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 am 
Swift

you are a dumb fucking bitch faggot to even try to convince anyone that is kanuks hacking

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:17 am 
Sex@BoNeR

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
you are a dumb fucking bitch faggot to even try to convince anyone that is kanuks hacking

im not talking about the screen shot hes hacking in. ash said it wasnt the real kanuks that i beat, im referring to the screen in where the real kanuks asks me for a ss after i beat him. calm down little one.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:48 am 
Swift

why bother posting the ss if u dotn think it was him u tool

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 am 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by Sex@BoNeR
im not smurfing in any of those screens except as Roses4Red

everyone knew me as the other names

and that was the real kanuks, if you see a few posts down after mine he admits it Wink

i had my lucky games, those are like my only 5 wins in my 1000 game war2 career so im really not proud Smile but the fact that all those wins are with humans gives me a bit of credit...im pretty good with humans

So you are DWx Burnt? I'm confused

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 am 
Swift

dw burnt is less than jon, sexican at one point almost proved himself worthy of decent but not quiet, still you can see the difference though.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm 
fiftyfour40

i like how swiftone thinks hes good at ef when infact hes terrible

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:38 pm 
KaNuKs

Yes, Sexican beat me when i was 6. He made some very lucky scouts that killed me. I tried to take 5 early on and he scouted me at the exact second my hall finished so there goes 1.2k gold and 800 wood. He himself said that he got extremely lucky. About the other ss, thats obviously not me.

Case closed!

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:19 pm 
Sex@BoNeR

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
Yes, Sexican beat me when i was 6. He made some very lucky scouts that killed me. I tried to take 5 early on and he scouted me at the exact second my hall finished so there goes 1.2k gold and 800 wood. He himself said that he got extremely lucky. About the other ss, thats obviously not me.

Case closed!

i started 11 which isnt much better than 6, not to mention i was Humans

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:11 pm 
KaNuKs

well i started rushing and scouted you, walled at 11, so i quickly took 5 which u scouted at the very moment my hall finished. I couldnt afford another hall rly. You also caught me off guard and raped like half my peons at 6 with like 4-5 foots while i had much more grunts than you, away from my base. i prolly beat you s9 vs 11 a few times and u wont see me calling the cops.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:24 pm 
Sex@BoNeR

to be completely honest, i RARELY play 1v1s. i think that was the only 1v1 we've ever played which means i have a 100% record vs you. i literally play a 1v1 every 2-3 months if there is absolutely no team games goin.

1-0 bitch

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:34 pm 
KaNuKs

Oh yeah right!!! U gave me a rematch a few days after that game. Needless to say who won...

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:34 pm 
Slaughter

quote:
Originally posted by Sex@BoNeR
quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs

Case closed!

i started 11 which isnt much better than 6, not to mention i was Humans

I love how you use humans as an excuse for losing, as well as gloating when you beat someone with them.

Loser. You don't deserve to play humans.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 pm