FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

My opinions on the current state of War2 players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by $hazm
didnt nail teach you when you were a noob kanuks?

No sorry i dont know this guy.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:15 pm 
KaNuKs

My point ash is that the top f players got the dual rush from ME, not from YOU. I didnt copy anyone's dual rush. I just tried it and it worked fine. Im talking about the no defense dual rush. I've seen newbies like jakes dual rushing with 2 canons. Thats not what im talking about.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:24 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
My point ash is that the top f players got the dual rush from ME, not from YOU. I didnt copy anyone's dual rush. I just tried it and it worked fine. Im talking about the no defense dual rush. I've seen newbies like jakes dual rushing with 2 canons. Thats not what im talking about.

I know what you're talking about. I concede because I have no reason or desire to rob you of your self proclaimed title. Congradulations.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:33 pm 
fiftyfour40

i've seen kanuks dual rush on fastest and it blows bad. i've owned it twice.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:41 pm 
KaNuKs

Right jon!! 51-0. Btw jon you are one of the worst fastest player ever.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:58 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
quote:

I know what you're talking about. I concede because I have no reason or desire to rob you of your self proclaimed title. Congradulations.

pwned.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:58 pm 
fiftyfour40

the last time you won a game vs me was in 2003, i have dominated you since

Post Fri May 25, 2007 2:01 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by fiftyfour40
the last time you won a game vs me was in 2003, i have dominated you since

I have all victory screen shots vs you from the 36th or 37th wins to the 51th wins. They all occured in the past year. GG. You have yet to post a single ss of you beating me. God knows that if you would finally manage to get a lucky win you would post the ss in every damn threads.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 2:31 pm 
fiftyfour40

ss already been posted before. months ago. including 4/5 war where i dominated you.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 2:43 pm 
KaNuKs

oh yeah u mean the 2v2 game ss into which i helped my pard and u got lucky to get slightly ahead because of that???? Nothing compared to the 51-0 domination in real 1v1s.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 4:55 pm 
fiftyfour40

nope it was a pure 1on1 and making up lies wont change that fact i owned you, go toss your moms salad you faggot. you're a retarded mongoloid.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:06 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by JiGGa_MaN
Its funny when bnet players stake claim to inventing anything in the game when literally every strat they have had to be taught to them. Everything I've seen in fastest games between people like bara, swift, merlin, kanuks, kingmage, and whoever the fuck else in the fastest community, was being done years ago on zone and kali and heat.

The only strat they can remotely lay claim to would be towering behind 6 on fastest by hoping in. Even hoping had already been done to death on NWTR and HSC.

many fastest players have added strategys. I made a 3 hall counter strat that consisted of 3 towers per a base to stop dks and making roosts before lust to deflect the first lust attack from the dual because it would beat you too lust, and players like grunt.exe stole that from me not an ef player.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:29 pm 
Shotgun_

hmm..real players dont have set strategies. they just adapt to whatevers happening in the game.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 9:10 am 
KaNuKs

Yeah thats why u used to 2 raxes every time and always built the minimal amount of grunts depending of what u saw the opponent was doing via map hack.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 10:09 am 
Shotgun_

quote:
Yeah thats why u used to 2 raxes every time and always built the minimal amount of grunts depending of what u saw the opponent was doing via map hack.

excuses are for the weak, and defeated.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 11:29 am 
KaNuKs

Sorry but that didnt work vs me. All time dominated even with your hack. As i see it youre the one making up excuses nowadays claiming u dont care enough to expands etc...

Post Sat May 26, 2007 1:09 pm 
ShoeMan

Hi

Kanuks progressed on his own accord, he didn't "learn" via copying anyone

Ash did every strat possible on warcraft 2 before war2bne was released

Shotgun is ugly and fat

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:12 am 
Fast Luck

wow it is shoeman

still playing soccer bud?

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:21 am 
ViRuZ

Re: My opinions on the current state of War2 players

quote:
Originally posted by Tarquinn
This opinion is based on strictly what I have seen. Even if there are hacking accusations in the past or whatever, I've never seen anything shady about the following players' game. If I missed anyone let me know and I will reply with my opinion!

ViruZ: I've allied him a few games and watched him play. He's awesome, regaardless of what time era. He is probably the best player I've ever seen. Given I've only watched him play GOW/High but I don't think that matters. As of the given state of War2, I'd say hes the best player. I love to ally this guy! He has a good attitude except towards the haters but the fact the remains, he rocks!

KanuKs: I've played him in a few 1v1s and played against him in 2s and he is awesome. He is very good and could probably beat anyone I've seen play consistanly. I hope to ally him in a few games sometime soon. He has a good attitude and is fun to play against. He doesn't shit talk or bullshit anyone that is having fun and playing a serious game. When you play against him and play well he recognizes it even when he wins. Give nuks the credit he deserves in this game: he is really good.

Swift: Awesome player. He is fast, good unit control, everything, Could easily compete or beat any active player. I haven't played against Swift as much as Kanuks or Viruz but I've seen him play a few games and he is really good. Anyone talking shit about him is wrong. I won't say he is the "best ever" like he claims but either way, he rocks! I'd like to ally and play with him more. I've never played or seen him play fastest but from what I understand, he is the best at it and I'd like to see him play it. As far as EF goes, I've only ever seen him whoop people's asses on it. SwiftONE is GOOD.

Sab: I allied him a bunch today and he was awesome. Fun to ally and I'd love to ally him in the future. He knows the ropes and is a good ally.

Beastard: Loves to play war2, a fun ally, and I like to play with him. Not as good as Viruz/Kanuks/Swift but I'd take him as an ally any day. At this point in War2 if I were to ally Beastard we could hang with anyone at any settings at least 4 out of 10 games.

(KP): This includes basically Chay, Nomnok, Eradicate: All good players. All of these guys play well and know War2. For certain reasons of each (for instance, Chay has a little girl and can't give his life to war2) they aern't "best ever" status, but either way, they can beat anyone that plays in any given state. All good players, fun to play with.

SD-Foonat: Awesome player. Very good teammate. Just solid, that's all I can say. His downfall is he has a problem screwing some 18 year old girl. Give him shit about it as much as possible.

SD-Wargasm: Very good. Awesome teammate to have (even though I dont' think I've allied him), but either way I have played against him plenty. He is always consistant and never really dies during neighbor wars. One of the best team players to date.

SD-Prophecy: Not to leave you out of comments Proph but you fall under the same catergory as Wargasm. Awesome team player, fun to play with. Talk all the shit you want about Proph but he is very good.

SD-Mike Capuano: I'm paying for your WoW account for another month because I've known you for 10 years online and we are good online buddies. Fuck you, you blow at War2 and you get lust w/ 2 ogres. J/K you rock this day and age. Arch currently still rocks eryone, at least at teams especially with his SD teammates. Smile

yah'mon: He still loves war2, and he is good especially at least at the fundementals of war2. I allied him a few games a few weeks ago against a few SD players and we won. He's fun to ally, a good attitude and a cool guy. I really like yah'mon.

Kith: Probably can't compete with this day-and-age GOW players but I played with him in some team games on random settings like POS/LOW and he still has his game. Wish I could play with him some more!

KHB: Nick is my boy, my teammate for life, and all that stuff. He doesn't play but once a month anymore but when he does, he rocks everyone and when people beat him they still talk shit about that they "raped KHB" which says a lot.

Ash: In my opinion he is the best war2 player ever, through all the times. When he comes back to play his game is still honed. Long live the Flamer!!

That's all. If I missed anyone active let me know!

I love u, tarquin.

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:40 am 
fiftyfour40

Genocide - Once was a decent player has now deteriorated into complete garbage.

Post Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:19 pm 
Valkrie

why do you guys even care about this sort of stuff anymore?

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:12 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by Valkrie
why do you guys even care about this sort of stuff anymore?

Yeah. Hack and move on. Noobs. War2 was so 2006.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:32 pm 
GenOciDe-

Jon would you like me to hand you your ass in a grudge match series?

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:58 pm 
fiftyfour40

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:18 pm 
Scrub

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
Jon would you like me to hand you your ass in a grudge match series?

Grudge match sounds so incredibly gay.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:22 pm 
GenOciDe-

Wow jon. You have screenshots of victories against me from years ago. That's just impressive really. Thanks

Anyway, log on today/tonite and let's do this.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
Wow jon. You have screenshots of victories against me from years ago. That's just impressive really. Thanks

Anyway, log on today/tonite and let's do this.

I say he kind of forum raped you right now...

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:56 pm 
turtleman@can

yeah 5 losses to jon is unacceptable

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:51 pm 
NaLzyMan

I don't think games under the name tuckermax or vod should count.

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sparkz102

quote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I hate to say it but back in eS over 5yrs ago, i suppose ash did 2halls back in 97 before i was online, but i got the own idea to dual rush it in eS, from earlier expo to earlier n earlier to just daul rush from the start; a fastest clan i made even kanuks was in, from this point on calob n others started to daul rush 'got good' after i beat them all with it then stopped that strat as ash discovered years ago, it has weakness and a straight line of game play, less u get crazy innovated, cuz a dual rush with turtling style of play n defense turns into the same game over n over, so i stopped dual rushin myself n started the dual gay to counter the dual rush.. which the daul gay stays common place till today..
kanuks, u didn't even start using the name ~KANUKS~ till like 2003 after all this nonsense as u used canadian. something before u restarted the account kanuks @ like 300 games as the dual craze came into style on the last years of easts bne competive play...

i dont normally come in on these kinda things, and too toot my own horn this time, i cant let non-truths slip by - but ur verison of glorifying war2 is not one shared with everyone.

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 am