quote:
Originally posted by eS[MaGe]
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
quote:
quote:
im serious foonat. I can roll anyone else still, but you have the old schoolish touch that makes you more unique then the other players left. They are all pretty much cookbook 1 strat players, but you have variety. It's good. Shazm, remember in that league (i think yahmon made it) I allied you, and well, you died within 2seconds every game, we still won, as i was pretty much the best player around during that time, but it was funny watchin you die alot Razz

you were never at one point on this game the most dominating force. you were good for a second, that's about it. The massive amount of shit you spoke when you were 2raxing with a ct still on new/f is why your shits weak son.

lol, you werent even around at these times. Also i started out playing fastest, and i pretty much set the benchmark at it in the early bnet days. Sparks can probably remember as he used to ally me. Also archangel will remember. I was pretty much unbeatable on fastest for about a year then i started playing ef and 6months later, i was pretty unbeatable on that also. I believe i was the 2nd highest ranked player in yahmons league, right after nerzyman, whom i destroyed on many occassionas.

The problem with you players today is you just don't know what good is, its easy to compare yourselves to 5 other "good" people, and a bunch of old rusty pro's.

uh i wasnt around at these times? at these times the replays of me annhilating you came on pimster's website you shit talking scrub. 6-0 and you at the time were claiming to be the greatest ever. your shits weak son. no one considers you more then a 2nd rate player, it doesnt matter what you consider yourself, scrub bitch.

haha..i never went to pimsters website...you beat me in 1 series of games and you talk like your the king. for real if i thought you were anyone worth keeping vic screens against id overload imageshack. I couldnt really careless how good anyone else thinks i was. i know i was unstoppable for a few years, so does anyone else who's humble enough to admit it.

dude everyone rubbed it in your face constantly and Pimster posted them while you were STILL talking shit. You're fucking (Shot^Gun)-Peon scrub, shut the fuck up. When that league was started all I did was play F I didn't even play EF at the time. Guess who rated everyone? EF players, oh shit. Shake your rust off and back your shit up son, i barely even play this game anyway and ill still curb stomp your unibrow haggard kangaroo lookin ass. you talk live you've beaten me, and you haven't even beat me once son. If you actually man up and play me I'm gonna run you over 52-0 kanuks and jon style.

Post Thu May 24, 2007 5:17 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Originally posted by Scrub
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
im serious foonat. I can roll anyone else still, but you have the old schoolish touch that makes you more unique then the other players left. They are all pretty much cookbook 1 strat players, but you have variety. It's good. Shazm, remember in that league (i think yahmon made it) I allied you, and well, you died within 2seconds every game, we still won, as i was pretty much the best player around during that time, but it was funny watchin you die alot Razz

you were never at one point on this game the most dominating force. you were good for a second, that's about it. The massive amount of shit you spoke when you were 2raxing with a ct still on new/f is why your shits weak son.

lol, you werent even around at these times. Also i started out playing fastest, and i pretty much set the benchmark at it in the early bnet days. Sparks can probably remember as he used to ally me. Also archangel will remember. I was pretty much unbeatable on fastest for about a year then i started playing ef and 6months later, i was pretty unbeatable on that also. I believe i was the 2nd highest ranked player in yahmons league, right after nerzyman, whom i destroyed on many occassionas.

The problem with you players today is you just don't know what good is, its easy to compare yourselves to 5 other "good" people, and a bunch of old rusty pro's.

uh i wasnt around at these times? at these times the replays of me annhilating you came on pimster's website you shit talking scrub. 6-0 and you at the time were claiming to be the greatest ever. your shits weak son. no one considers you more then a 2nd rate player, it doesnt matter what you consider yourself, scrub bitch.

He's right you weren't around during that era. Well, maybe you were but you weren't any good. I believe you were using the name `(Fr0zen)` or maybe one of those zT's (which one were you anyway) but you were really bad and hacked anyway so who cares.

I played during most era's of War2 and understand that Aerosmith(C9) aka Shotgun beat up on W2LC and alot of 24-7. Sparkz, Player and Shotgun were the best fastest players during that time.

Wtf are you talking about? I've played with Shotgun since PeoN days and he's still the same scrub bitch who gets his shit tossed more then some salad. I wasnt even in that clan and i didnt hack

Post Thu May 24, 2007 5:21 pm 
BanMe

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha..i never went to pimsters website...you beat me in 1 series of games and you talk like your the king. for real if i thought you were anyone worth keeping vic screens against id overload imageshack. I couldnt really careless how good anyone else thinks i was. i know i was unstoppable for a few years, so does anyone else who's humble enough to admit it.

dude everyone rubbed it in your face constantly and Pimster posted them while you were STILL talking shit. You're fucking (Shot^Gun)-Peon scrub, shut the fuck up. When that league was started all I did was play F I didn't even play EF at the time. Guess who rated everyone? EF players, oh shit. Shake your rust off and back your shit up son, i barely even play this game anyway and ill still curb stomp your unibrow haggard kangaroo lookin ass. you talk live you've beaten me, and you haven't even beat me once son. If you actually man up and play me I'm gonna run you over 52-0 kanuks and jon style.

Shut the fuck up hacker. Don't think you have merit to talk shit.

Post Thu May 24, 2007 8:25 pm 
Swift

kanuks and socxmaster kinda did start the dual rushing faze, but thats aside from the fact that i set the biggest standards for fastest all time ;]

Post Thu May 24, 2007 10:06 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
kanuks and socxmaster kinda did start the dual rushing faze, but thats aside from the fact that i set the biggest standards for fastest all time ;]

I had always heard that someone like Ash, or one of the older kali players had done the first actual dual rush, and that it was just adopted by bne/f players because it was more feasible on those settings?

Post Fri May 25, 2007 12:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Swift

w2lc players were dual rushing before ef players even cared to join our channel.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:13 am 
BanMe

quote:
w2lc players were dual rushing before ef players even cared to join our channel.

2 hall rushing was my main strategy in 1997. I used it to great effect, until kali players gained a tight enough hold on rush/lust strats to make it ineffective. As soon as I and others saw Fastest in action on BNE edition in 2000, it was clear that the lack of precise unit control meant that 2 hall rushing was now a much more viable option. From the first week BNE came out, myself and many other good players made 2 hall rushing on fastest their primary strategy. However, we quickly found that we were just 2 hall rushing against eachother every game, and wasn't really very fun. Then the good players revereted back to EF, because 2 hall rushing on Fastest BNE was just boring. Several years later, people like yourself with potential talent watched old school players play, and adopted our strats. Where you get off even conceiving that you have done something original on the most played map of an 11 year old strategy game on a particular resource, let alone the 2 hall rush, is quite laughable.

No kanuks, you didn't popularize anything, you merely came to the realization of a particular logical conclusion, much like realizing how to drive a clutch. Sure you feel really good when you do it and it works, but you are by no means responsible for its achievement or its popularity.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 1:49 am 
Swift

uh, i didn't watch fucking shit from ef but one a in a billion years until like mid 2005 you dipshit, and i learned nothing from an ef player that i implemented into my f play, i did as much for the f community as any ef player did for the ef community you ignorant scum bag, you know nothing of anything relivantly related to strategy and or skill on fastest compared to me.

the effective dual rushes used in fastest have yet to be seen by players who dont play it. f players like me, kanuks, grunt, xipliment, player, viet, created the real f strats, not 'ef' players like you.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 4:14 am 
[24-7]Guan-Yu

I think you hit a nerve Ash

Post Fri May 25, 2007 5:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Swift

nah i just like to swear and call names

Post Fri May 25, 2007 5:55 am 
[24-7]Guan-Yu

No I think he really did hit a nerve

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Swift

your opinion is worthless gaun and you're a bad judge of the line between anger and ones common lingo distrubited on these forums often

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:24 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Swiftone

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Swift

burntzy why is my name shit green

Post Fri May 25, 2007 6:29 am 
$hazm

Archy taught you all everything you know when he got run out of 24-7 for hacking and had to take refuge in w2lc. Before him you were a bunch of scrubs.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 7:34 am 
Swift

wrong, arch like most ef players were better at f before the actual f players came in, but they didn't teach anything of real value, f players made f what it was.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 8:02 am 
foonat

arch taught me back in the day

Post Fri May 25, 2007 8:22 am 
$hazm

Your own history of war2 doesn't = war2 history swift, the game was old long before you began playing. Take if from guys who have been around. I used to go into w2lc and spam the channel for 1on1 any sets and win like 14 out of 15 games. No one was good. Archy went in there and started playing and teaching people, and it was a good year or two afterwards that people knew enough of the game to take what archy showed them and actually become good with it.

Ash is right about the 2hall rush too. I didn't play kali and never saw the dual rush before bnet, but i remember dethwave doing it all the time on fastest, and he was pretty much the only good player to play fastest at the time who could give me a run for my money. This was like the 6 month period after bne came out and most of the good players had decided that ef was the way to go. I never dual rushed i always prefered the 3-4 hall or even the stirght dual to lust, cause i remember a dual to lust on fastest could be accomplished in record time and the dual rush would stil be holding.

You keep naming all these people i have never even heard of and talking about the things they started and how they shaped the way fastest was played, and you seem to refuse to believe that we were all doing these things long before you guys began playing the game.

The mostly you can honestly claim is to have reinvented these things, but i find it far more likely you just took the things we, and especially archy, he spent an insane amount of time in w2lc teaching people, and progressed naturally untill you achived a lvl of skill where you could accomplish the same things we have been doing all along. Only by the time you finnaly reached that lvl most of us had already moved on and no longer played, and the few players that remained were so inactive that they were no longer anywhere near the lvl they were once at.

Also nail~sol. He just loved teaching w2lc noobs. He used to do it all the time. I loved that guy.

Last edited by $hazm on Fri May 25, 2007 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Fri May 25, 2007 8:46 am 
$hazm

nt

Post Fri May 25, 2007 8:47 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
quote:

2 hall rushing was my main strategy in 1997. I used it to great effect, until kali players gained a tight enough hold on rush/lust strats to make it ineffective. As soon as I and others saw Fastest in action on BNE edition in 2000, it was clear that the lack of precise unit control meant that 2 hall rushing was now a much more viable option. From the first week BNE came out, myself and many other good players made 2 hall rushing on fastest their primary strategy. However, we quickly found that we were just 2 hall rushing against eachother every game, and wasn't really very fun. Then the good players revereted back to EF, because 2 hall rushing on Fastest BNE was just boring. Several years later, people like yourself with potential talent watched old school players play, and adopted our strats. Where you get off even conceiving that you have done something original on the most played map of an 11 year old strategy game on a particular resource, let alone the 2 hall rush, is quite laughable.

No kanuks, you didn't popularize anything, you merely came to the realization of a particular logical conclusion, much like realizing how to drive a clutch. Sure you feel really good when you do it and it works, but you are by no means responsible for its achievement or its popularity.

Oh sure we all watched replays of your famous dual rush HAHAHAHAH. Fucking hell ash calm down your ego you look like a fucking kid. I could care less if u used to dual rush on ef back in 97. If you think we learned it from you then you can think what u fucking want if thats what it takes to make you happy. One thing i know is that you would be one of the last player i would pick to learn any strategys on fastest. I DIDNT say i INVENTED it i said i POPULARIZED it. Can you read? Im the one that made all the others f players use the dual rush. Who the fuck can claim they invented any strategy on war2, especially obvious strats like dual or dual rushing? The first player to dual rush probably did it on single player, 4 days after the game came out, get it? Im the one that all the fastest community seen dual rushing with massive successes. Grunt.exe got good when he started to dual rush after i kept raping him with it. Every good fastest player got inspiration by watching me play, swiftone included.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 8:50 am 
$hazm

didnt nail teach you when you were a noob kanuks?

Post Fri May 25, 2007 8:58 am 
ArchAngel

I popularized whirlwind and it became the in-game way of saying GG you can leave. Lots of people took to it

Very Happy

Post Fri May 25, 2007 9:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Shotgun_

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
Seriously SG wasnt all that great on fastest. At this time no one was good on fastest. When PB was considered the best, thats only because everyone else blew. I remember that pb beat me 2-0 at that time but hell i was new on both ef and f. Then i started to play f more seriously and i popularised the dual rush. Thats when the F community got better. The best fastest competition took place when calveries hacked. The best was me, hacking calv and grunt.exe. We kept playing each other and we kept getting better. That was the best u could get on fastest. SG rly was never ever good on fastest. I kept raping him and he kept refusing ss. What a shame to lose a game and to still have to deny a ss. Proves how overrated SG was. I feel like peoples that gets the most recognition are the ones that talked the most trash. SG was all talk but he could never back it up with skills. The only period he could back it up is when he hacked, which lasted around 2 years. Thats the 2 years into which he never sent a single pcx and thats when he played a 13 games serie vs valk (hacker vs hacker) and thats when he said "Im being towerd" without normally being able to see that he was actually getting towered. Enough said. SG blows so badly now. For the past 3 years he says he blows because he dont care enough. Obviously, back in the day, he cared enough to hack. Not anymore and see: hes fucking aweful.

if only archangel didnt ride your balls now, he'd step in and state how many times i beat you down. You seem to have some form of war2 penis envy towards me.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 9:05 am 
Swift

kanuks and bara had the godliest duals on fastest ever, i have leading records on everyone in f, but i dont even wanna attempt the duals they do, crazy shit.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 9:05 am 
$hazm

bs archy your such a fucking liar, i was using ww back in fucking 502 when the saxons landed in the british isle's. Me and prince Authur used to pwn some mad saxon's and this one time we had these bitches cornered in there fort and they kept shooting these arrows at us from the tower, so he brings in this dk and is like, here i will D&D that tower, and i was like, fuck that, watch this, so i WW the noobs and we all had a good laugh. 1500 years later noobs like you come alone and start ww and think you invented it!

Post Fri May 25, 2007 9:06 am 
$hazm

I think nail trained that calob guy you guys keep talking about too. I think i finally remember where i heard that name before. I could be wrong tho i dunno for sure it was a long time ago.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 9:15 am 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by ArchAngel
I popularized whirlwind and it became the in-game way of saying GG you can leave. Lots of people took to it

Very Happy

I think we can pretty accurately say Az/KHB popularized it. Even if you did it first Smile

I remember watching them whirlwind people all the time as their initial attack. I even recall several times where they would do it to someone who was way ahead in their economy and even on tech, and probably would have won the game, but the other person left just because they thought they were owned, haha.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 11:21 am 
Shotgun_

tdawg learnt not to WW me the hardway!

Post Fri May 25, 2007 11:26 am 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
quote:

Oh sure we all watched replays of your famous dual rush HAHAHAHAH. Fucking hell ash calm down your ego you look like a fucking kid. I could care less if u used to dual rush on ef back in 97. If you think we learned it from you then you can think what u fucking want if thats what it takes to make you happy. One thing i know is that you would be one of the last player i would pick to learn any strategys on fastest. I DIDNT say i INVENTED it i said i POPULARIZED it. Can you read? Im the one that made all the others f players use the dual rush. Who the fuck can claim they invented any strategy on war2, especially obvious strats like dual or dual rushing? The first player to dual rush probably did it on single player, 4 days after the game came out, get it? Im the one that all the fastest community seen dual rushing with massive successes. Grunt.exe got good when he started to dual rush after i kept raping him with it. Every good fastest player got inspiration by watching me play, swiftone included.

I think you missed the point. I wasn't claiming to have intented 2 hall rushing, although many people thought I did. I actually saw ~Cloud do it against me in a ladder game (old school Kali cloud, not any of the ones on bnet). He lost, but the idea fit in well with my strategy so i used it for a long time.

Like I said, on fastest, it's an obvious strategy and good players were doing it from day one of BNE, when foundlings like yourself were still playing comp stomps. Obviously you didn't watch me literally, but when the good players brought their strats to BNE, you guys saw them used, copied, and spread them amongst yourselves.

Honestly I don't even give a fuck. Why am I arguing this. If you want to think you hold the title of "popularizing the dual rush amongst fastest players", god love ya.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

Its funny when bnet players stake claim to inventing anything in the game when literally every strat they have had to be taught to them. Everything I've seen in fastest games between people like bara, swift, merlin, kanuks, kingmage, and whoever the fuck else in the fastest community, was being done years ago on zone and kali and heat.

The only strat they can remotely lay claim to would be towering behind 6 on fastest by hoping in. Even hoping had already been done to death on NWTR and HSC.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 12:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote