Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Warcraft2 addiction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Aerasal

not sure if srs fry meme

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:11 pm 
Ywfn

Paperboy as a 63 year old university professor was a bit much.

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:40 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
not sure if srs fry meme

A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:42 am 
audre lorde

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
quote:
Originally posted by $hazm
I remember my very first day playing Warcraft 2 on heat. Must have been some time in 98, maybe 99. I log into the lobby and you know who was there trolling? It was you, ghost-nuke. I got into a fight with you before i ever played my first game of Warcraft 2.

For 11 years you harassed, bullied, and belittled me every chance you got until you finally got enough people around you to join in the bullying that you were able to drive me away from a game that for a long time was very important to me.

It wouldn't surprise me for one second to learn that you are a part of this. I think you are capable of anything.

Ghostnuke has come along way from his old trolling days. He still trolls occassional to really stupid people around here, but he's found religion and is actually a very smart and insightful guy. He would never do anything to you personally. You have to try and change these unhealthy ways of thinking. The world isn't out to get you and there is no conspiracy to harm you or your loved ones. I'm not a mental health professional but please see a psychiatrist who will help you get through this and help deal with your illness. If you are still living in Canada, our mental health program won't cost you anything to see a psychiatrist to help figure out what medications and treatements will work best for you. I know a few people who are now living healthy and productive lives (who are awesome guys btw) with the help of our mental health program. A few years ago one of them was listening to his toaster telling him to do awful things. And the other one thought he was a millionaire after winning the lottery (he didn't win). Schizophrenia is a debilitating illness that can only be treated with the help of medication and therapy

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm 
audre lorde

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
i don't know what that moron genocide is talking about, but ghostnuke is the most useless and irritating poster i've ever seen. his inflated sense of self-worth is mind boggling... he's also caused soth to suicide and gave shazm schizophrenia as a result of years of cyber-bullying.

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:38 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by audre lorde
quote:
i don't know what that moron genocide is talking about, but ghostnuke is the most useless and irritating poster i've ever seen. his inflated sense of self-worth is mind boggling... he's also caused soth to suicide and gave shazm schizophrenia as a result of years of cyber-bullying.

A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:45 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
quote:

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:35 pm 
Sypher

The fuck?

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:44 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Remember how hard people used to rag on Soth for hacking and acting out? Now he's gone and we know he took his own life. We all miss him and wish we weren't so hard on him on here and on warcraft 2. As much as I don't like some people on here I would never actually wish harm on them or their family, noone here is out to get you. We all wish you the best

stop bullying me on sc2
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
stoned@chayliss

quote:
quote:
What the hell are you looking at, are you trolling?

No, I am not. I am a good, kindhearted person. One of the reasons I have been having a hard time lately is because a lot of my old coping methods and safety behaviors were immoral. I have been making a real push in the last year to try to make my actions online and off more in line with the person I think I am inside. I don't abuse people on the internet. I am a good person. The only thing I ever wanted in my life was to help people and to make the world a better place. I used to pray to god every night as a child to give me the strength to fight evil and help those less fortunate. Every action I have committed in my life that is not in line with my core values fills me with shame.

all hail the

hey jon fuck the lowlife dirtbags

gl hf

KP FOR LIFE!
quote:
quote:

Last edited by stoned@chayliss on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

Being cyber bullied by Jon gave me AIDS.

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:51 am 
SoCzNedoK

not sure how much of this thread has been real but it was a good read thanks

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Sypher

So shazm, what meds are you on for your schizophrenia?

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:00 am 
Swift

Hey Shazm, I was playing with PB, and EQ when PB brought up this thread. We all had just got done doing some 2s, and everyone but a few players decided to watch so we didn't have enough for more 2vs2s, and so we decided to try and get EQ to play someone 1vs1 (I forget who), but EQ was going on about how war2 was bad for all of us, and how it had personally messed up his life in some ways, and that he wont 1s anymore because they're especially addictive to him or something, and in the middle of EQ talking about all of this in his broken english, I think PB recalled this thread because he mentioned you and specifically about how he almost robbed a bank so he could keep playing war2. That was truly the extent of it, and from that point he just spent a bit of time in the channel talking about how he was looking for the thread on the forums, probably to show people or something.

Sorry to hear about your life struggles, and If I ever offended you I regret it and I apologize. If you ever find yourself on war2 for a few games in the future I think you will find that a lot of the old antics on war2 have died out and everyone seems to have grown past all that old stuff for the most part.

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:26 pm 
$hazm

So I was planning on ditching this place, but the online stalking and harassment got worse after I posted this.

Here is where I am at. About a year and a half ago I accidentally added archangel to my WoW realID list instead of axo. Shortly after is when the problems started.

I think federali(DS) is still mad at me because some time in 2006 I got drunk and manic(elevated) and told his girlfriend over aim she should leave him for me because my dick was so huge. I tried to apologize to him the next day I felt really bad about it but he wouldn't have any contact with me after that, and I promptly forgot about it.

I think they decided to get revenge on me 7 years later by fucking with me, so they used a canned mumble exploit created by a russian hacker over at evil-hacks.ru to get a backdoor into my system.

I left my system open and allowed myself to be hacked because I believed it was the government doing it in a response to a series of papers I wrote. It was a delusion that is a result of my illness. I thought I was dealing with misguided government agencies who needed to be enlightened about the harm caused by misuse of the massive data processing facilities.

Paper_Boy I believe you are involved. I remember having quite a conversation with you over vent about your mechanical keyboard getting wreaked and you needing a new one, and we talked about how i had one that was pretty good. After a bunch of talking you informed me that true mechanical keyboards require a p/s 2 port, I tested out the key press function and found out you were right.

So you guys stalked and harassed me for a few months until I lost my shit and started threatening you guys. I knew I was being stalked, I just didn't know by who. Eventually I threatened your family members, and you decided that was a good enough reason to poison my mother. One of you works at a hospital, I believe in security, but possibly as a nurse at a nursing station. You made several references to having control over people's life control systems, and at one point you even swore that you would pull the plug on someone if we wiped again. Whichever one of you works in the hospital stole a biopsy of a tumor of the most rare and untreatable form of cancer you could find and used it to poison my mother.

After my mother got sick, that night, I came on this website and started looking around. I found that a few weeks earlier someone had bumped one of my old posts. I went through my old posts and found my conversation with feds girlfriend that I had posted here. I didn't even know I had posted it here i was that drunk. I deleted it, then went on the war2 server. As soon as i entered the server, two people started joking around about my home town, and how they lived there. They also joked about having gone to "his" house again when they got drunk the other night,and made a few other passive aggressive comments.

So that's where I am at. I have archangels information already, and what I believe must be paperboys fathers information from the sound of it? I also have a bunch of info about fed's online activities, including the screen names of his starwars friends, but so far thats as far as i have gotten. If anyone else has any information about this, or has heard anything about this, or knows of anyone else who was involved, I would like to hear back from you please.

Last edited by $hazm on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:48 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
So I was planning on ditching this place, but the online stalking and harassment got worse after I posted this.

Here is where I am at. About a year and a half ago I accidentally added archangel to my WoW realID list instead of axo. Shortly after is when the problems started.

I think federali(DS) is still mad at me because some time in 2006 I got drunk and manic and told his girlfriend over aim she should leave him for me because my dick was so huge. I tried to apologize to him the next day I felt really bad about it but he wouldn't have any contact with me after that, and I promptly forgot about it.

I think they decided to get revenge on me 7 years later by fucking with me, so they used a canned mumble exploit created by a russian hacker over at evil-hacks.ru to get a backdoor into my system.

I left my system open and allowed myself to be hacked because I believed it was the government doing it in a response to a series of papers I wrote. It was a delusion that is a result of my illness. I thought I was dealing with misguided government agencies who needed to be enlightened about the harm caused by misuse of the massive data processing facilities.

Paper_Boy I believe you are involved. I remember having quite a conversation with you over vent about your mechanical keyboard getting wreaked and you needing a new one, and we talked about how i had one that was pretty good. After a bunch of talking you informed me that true mechanical keyboards require a p/s 2 port, I tested out the key press function and found out you were right.

So you guys stalked and harassed me for a few months until I lost my shit and started threatening you guys. I knew I was being stalked, I just didn't know by who. Eventually I threatened your family members, and you decided that was a good enough reason to poison my mother. One of you works at a hospital, I believe in security, but possibly as a nurse at a nursing station. You made several references to having control over people's life control systems, and at one point you even swore that you would pull the plug on someone if we wiped again. Whichever one of you works in the hospital stole a biopsy of a tumor of the most rare and untreatable form of cancer you could find and used it to poison my mother.

After my mother got sick, that night, I came on this website and started looking around. I found that a few weeks earlier someone had bumped one of my old posts. I went through my old posts and found my conversation with feds girlfriend that I had posted here. I didn't even know I had posted it here i was that drunk. I deleted it, then went on the war2 server. As soon as i entered the server, two people started joking around about my home town, and how they lived there. They also joked about having gone to "his" house again when they got drunk the other night,and made a few other passive aggressive comments.

So that's where I am at. I have archangels information already, and what I believe must be paperboys fathers information from the sound of it? I also have a bunch of info about fed's online activities, including the screen names of his starwars friends, but so far thats as far as i have gotten. If anyone else has any information about this, or has heard anything about this, or knows of anyone else who was involved, I would like to hear back from you please.
No. You just have schizophrenia. Stop entertaining your delusions and continue treatment. Good luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:56 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
This definitely in the top 3 favorite threads on this forum lol. This, Burnt's virginity post and Bizatch delting his ram =]..... Lovely post on addiction , doubt ne 1 can top it

uhh, it may have been ok back in the day, but today it has become one of THE most interesting threads on here ever. Man Shazm is one fucked up dude.

Yo Shazm, I know some paranoid people too. One thinks they have a stalker, someone they used to date, and always think they are around the corner. Another thinks that a government/bank conspiracy is after them, and has installed cameras all over their house, and eventually lead to them becoming abusive with their family and neighbors and ultimately arrested. That person was involved with drugs.

It's a hard struggle for those affected and those close to them, but I have seen people improve over time. It requires the care of loved ones, ones you deem important and love deeply yourself. I've seen dogs being effective companions for this. My belief is that you get that kind of paranoia when you feel a lacking sense of self-worth, so your mind creates these delusions which make you feel like there is something important and urgent in your life, if not terrified. Thats just my theory though, I'm not a doctor. I can see how similar feelings might have contributed to your behavior on war2 back in the day.

It might be impossible to convince yourself that these conspiracies or threats don't exist - it's like trying to prove god does/doesn't exist. What you can do is find other things to think about and enjoy, engaging activities that occupy your mind and cares and make you feel satisfied and fullfilled. Don't spend time thinking about these insecurities or what "could be lurking" - it just feeds it. I even get it a little too sometimes, thinking someone might break in my house at night. But it's something you have to try and move past, not get caught up on, and replace with things you enjoy and make you happy. Just try not to fuck anyone else over too much in the process.

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:44 pm 
BanMe

quote:
I need to hear from paperboy.

Random threads from years past get bumped quite often. I imagine that someone in your condition would find more than a "coincidence" if any thread regarding you was bumped at any time within the last or next several months. It's part of the illness itself, making connections and coincidences out of everyday occurrences. In all fairness $hazm, you are quite a character and there is a reason people found it entertaining to clown on you. Halls of the Mountain King? You have so many zany threads, almost any one of them is a goldmine relic of hilarity.

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:49 pm 
$hazm

I was in fed's vent a few weeks ago. I still have the info. I was looking for a coil turn 1-4. I joined a random static group that was short a tank. They joked about "doesn't everyone always sound the same on here?". I chalked it up to regional dialect at the time. It didn't even occur to me that fedguild.com was the same fed i knew. They also joked about huge giant cocks. One of the people who has been on me is named filthy rich. He is in a free company named ss (screen shot) with a guy named Azteca. He is also following another toon named Mateo.

If anyone recognizes any of these people, please update me. It is very important. They poisoned my mother in an attempt to kill her, and i believe they will try to finish the job.

http://www.fedsguild.com/
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2940119/following/
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9234349560946507930/member/

Fed, PB, and Archangel were always thick as thieves. They used to spend all day together hanging out on team-speak and playing war2.

Edit - I always knew swift was archangel. All his wow names since beta always had swift in them, and he always used all the same strats. It seems this EQ of whom you speak is none other than fed.

Last edited by $hazm on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:05 pm 
audre lorde

lmao @ all the people who believe that this guy has schizo

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

yeah but you cant deny its a good act, especially considering his behavior here over the years (just look at the op)

he needs help regardless of whether hes schizo or just a pathological narcissist though. but yeah i'm not sure i'm buying it either, coming out of the woodwork with all this crap coincidentally just as pb bumps this thread is too much

either way i'm pretty happy this guy lives in canada and can't go into a 7-11 and buy a shotgun

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:24 pm 
GenOciDe-

Oh boy...

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:

I hope shazm comes to your house and kills you during a schizophrenic episode. Sometimes people need help and I think it's more important to take them at face value and to be wrong than to blow them off like this while trying to be a cool guy on the internet and not offering them help and be wrong. In conclusion, get the fuck out

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:14 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
quote:

I hope shazm comes to your house and kills you during a schizophrenic episode. Sometimes people need help and I think it's more important to take them at face value and to be wrong than to blow them off like this while trying to be a cool guy on the internet and not offering them help and be wrong. In conclusion, get the fuck out

quote:
quote:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:19 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:19 pm 
Jon;

quote:

your avatar gave me schizophrenia

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
quote:

your avatar gave me schizophrenia

quote:
quote:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

cool lets all get on our moral high horses because he has the gall to not take the guy who's pathologically lied on this forum for over a decade at face value lol

quote:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:23 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
cool lets all get on our moral high horses because he has the gall to not take the guy who's pathologically lied on this forum for over a decade at face value lol

I could very well be wrong, which I implied in my previous post. But in a situation like this I would much rather take him seriously and be wrong (and look stupid in the process) than to come in here laughing at him and blowing him off and be wrong. Mental illness is not something to joke around with since a lot of times people's lives are at stake. I've seen it's devastating consequences and lost loved ones and have learned enough in life to take it seriously no matter who says it.

But hey, thanks for looking cool not getting duped, congrats

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:39 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

w/e if you want to try to "help" him (i'm not sure its really that helpful but i dont really care either way) but what he said wasn't even that offensive considering the history here, and i was especially talking to the retard empty quoters who obviously dont give a shit but want to feel smug anyway

quote:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:45 pm