FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Couldn't sleep last night

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
$paCe

Couldn't sleep last night

Was stressed out last night and couldn't sleep, so I did something dorky to pass the time on war2. here's some FACTS

fun facts:
1. a hasted dragon and a blood lusted dragon are an even match. Haste increases fire rate by 200% and blood lust increases damage by 200%!
2. a blood lusted grunt does x3 damage to all units except buildings, there it only has a 30% damage increase... interesting.
3. Axer, peon, sapper, and dk's all get a 200% damage increase from blood lust vs buildings and units.
4. a hasted peon can repair 2 1/2 times faster, and a hasted peon chops wood exactly twice as fast.
5. a level 1 axer and a peon are an even match (even after the peon takes the first hit closing the distance)
6. if a grunt and ogre are level 1, the grunt cuts the ogres life in half before it dies. later levels are more unpredictable, with the ogre having 2/3's life more than half of the time, and the rest hitting the 50% mark.
7. a level 5 grunt and a level 1 ogre are an even match
8. every building you make starts off with 40 health with the exception of towers and walls, towers start at 10 health. Didn't check walls, who cares.
9. a grunt and an ogre have exactly the same damage output on buildings
10. 2 peons have the same damage output on buildings as an ogre or grunt
11. a dk's touch of darkness has 30% more damage output on buildings than a grunt/ogre, regardless what level.
12. a blood lusted grunt and an ogre without lust, and of the same level, are an even match.
13. a dk vs a level 1 axer results in the dk being the victor with half life left.
14. a level 1 axer starts off with around 5-8% more damage output vs buildings and units as a peon, and tops off fully upgraded around 30%. The only exceptions are vs non armored units like dk's, peons, axers, where peons still have up to 10% more damage output, even vs fully upgraded berserkers.
15. a dk's touch of darkness has 30% more damage output on buildings and units than a fully upgrade berserker
16. a fully upgraded berserker will bring a dragon down to half life
17. a dk's touch of darkness will bring a dragon down to 30% life left
18. it will cost you 65 extra wood and 65 extra gold to rep a rax with 1 peon from start to finish, giving u a 33% build time decrease. 2 peons repping rax from start to finish gives u a build time decrease of 50% for 100 wood/100 gold. 4 reppers gives you a 60% build time decrease with an extra cost of 125 gold/wood
19. repair costs work by taking the health of the building (that's left), and you'll be charged 1/4 of the health remaining in gold and wood.
20. 3 hasted peons can out rep 9 ogres, and tie with 10 ogres.
21. when making a building, it's gaining health at the same speed as 2 peons repping.
22. takes approximately .8 peons per grunt or unlusted ogre to sustain a wall against damage.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 pm 
terror-kahn

..you also said walling around your hall @ 2 increases your gold flow by 30%

i tested it. wasn't true.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
$paCe

is there a particular thing I said that you're disputing? lol noob

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:51 pm 
terror-kahn

im not going to take the time to test every one of them... im simply suggesting the readers in this thread take every "Fact" you state with a grain of salt.

Last edited by terror-kahn on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

You should play some puzzle maps, facts like that come in handy

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm 
Fast Luck

Re: Couldn't sleep last night

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
11. a dk's touch of darkness has 30% more damage output on buildings than a grunt/ogre, regardless what level.
What's touch of darkness? oh is that what the ordinary attack is called? what do they call it for a mage
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:07 pm 
foonat

lightning bolt?

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 pm 
$paCe

consult the quran, muhammad will teach you all about the touch of darkness Smile

Tk, You weren't made admin for your brains. I'm just gonna say what the entire community has been thinking. If you didn't upload those cock pics for blid to see, you wouldn't be the admin you are today.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:16 pm 
terror-kahn

in all honesty, you seem to be the only one with my cock pics on your mind... and saved to your hard drive.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 pm 
TYRYTY

i wouldn't share any of these if i tested it all myself and its all true Twisted Evil

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:45 pm 
$paCe

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
in all honesty, you seem to be the only one with my cock pics on your mind... and saved to your hard drive.

thank you for being honest
quote:
Originally posted by TYRYTY
i wouldn't share any of these if i tested it all myself and its all true Twisted Evil
Yeah I was thinking the same thing myself, but remembered that I'm a generous guy and couldn't resist.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 pm 
Scrubbolator

But how many peon chops does it take to raze a gold mine?

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

quote:
Originally posted by Scrubbolator
But how many peon chops does it take to raze a gold mine?

right around 16,956 .. +/- 20 chops.

it would take a peon ~ 2 hours 21 minutes to kill a gold mine on its own. (even faster speed)

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:43 pm 
smurf_king

yeah

i had this fun fact for awhile in my profile signature

'Six level1 dks/mages take down a barracks faster than Nine level5 ogres/knights'

5 dks (lvl1) take it down (the rax) in about the same time as 9 ogre (lvl5)

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 pm 
woot.

sorry was just a sjoke

Last edited by woot. on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm 
Winchester

Re: Couldn't sleep last night

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
What's touch of darkness? oh is that what the ordinary attack is called? what do they call it for a mage

Lightning Attack

Also heres another fact

Death knights have 3 range, while Mages have 2 for there normal attacks.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm 
Andrzej

quote:
14. a level 1 axer starts off with around 5-8% more damage output vs buildings and units as a peon, and tops off fully upgraded around 30%. The only exceptions are vs non armored units like dk's, peons, axers, where peons still have up to 10% more damage output, even vs fully upgraded berserkers.

I guess it took a lot of time to test this one Smile

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm 
Lightbringer-

Many of those stats about attacking can be worked out from axo's strat page about war2 mechanics on armor, damage, piercing damage. Nothing to test on those attack stuffs.

But some interesting facts.

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:58 pm 
$paCe

I never read axo's strat page. I had fun doing this stuff, because i didn't know much of it when I started. Who else knew what repair costs add to? Pretty interesting, because buildings are more gold intensive than wood intensive, but repairing cost is 50% gold and wood. So if you're in a rep war, it just kinda emphasizes why chopping early is so important. Now most of us know that just by the feel of the game, but we never knew the exact details. Something else that I was going to work out, is the best rep efficiency number, based on factors of the repair bill, and mining time lost. repairing is more than resources spent, it's also resources not gained. im sure a math wiz like viruz could quickly come up with a formula for this. I probably could do this with some effort, considering i did excel in college level pre alg.

Anyway, hard to type with child on my lap. I will put up a 2nd part to this "couldn't sleep last night" thread. I missed a bunch of stuff that I wanted to add, but got too tired and passed out.

ps swift ur gay, I know what you want to say next.

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am