FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

confessions...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
$paCe

would be interested in seeing the posts where I admit to all of these things.

Post Fri May 10, 2013 2:28 pm 
Fast Luck

why do you need to read posts to know what you did in your own life lol

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri May 10, 2013 3:02 pm 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe

1. 667- you guessed it. Yeah he's a butthurt little princess, no denying that. I think he was molested as a child (at least that's the vibe he puts off). Probably confused about sex in general, he reeks of bi-curious shyness. Probably masterbates to both dicks and vaginas, but ultimately in the end I think he'll be full fledged swinging for the other team. His life is a complete mystery, he never talks about anything personal. Not too bright in any respect, he comes across as below average level intelligence, but oh my god does he try to impress. There's no quit in this gender confused boy, I'll give him that. kinda like jon, another try hard but with even deeper seeded issues. This is the horse that I'm betting on

Well, I'll keep the flaming to a minimum, though I guess it might appear to be flaming for you. It isn't really trolling if it's the truth. Some odd things here that need to be straightened out, though:
I think I'm not very comfortable with making or responding to this child molestation things you just wrote. After all, you're the one person in this forum that is guaranteed to get aroused by it. I mean genuinely aroused.

Second, the fascination some of you people have towards complete strangers on the internet is pretty mind boggling. This is not even trolling, but during your visit on this forum you have made yourself a laughingstock. I mean jesus christ, you talk about your substance problems, and you go forth and post how you molested a child. I can understand that I guess if one is desperate for attention, but why would you expect if of others.

Third, I guess I could post how much I make, my picture, and perhaps pictures of women I have dated or who I currently share my life with, but the problem is I'm not a fucking douche that seeks to impress a crowd that sits 6 hours a day on ventrilo.

Post Sat May 11, 2013 3:29 am 
-667-

By the way, here is the discussion that verifies Space is a sexual predator:

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23807 page 3
Swift bringing the subject up:

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
quote:
On top of that he's a snitch/drama queen.

No I am not, if I were then I would have told everyone about how you're an admitted pedophile who got caught having butt sex with a 14 year old girl by her mother when you were 25. But no, I didn't say that and I thus am not a complete snitch. Though, I did just say it in the process of mentioning things I didn't say, but I feel that should be overlooked because I was using it as an example to show that I am not a snitch and that I know how to keep my mouth shut.

Space admitting it (what kind of a person excuses himself like this?):

quote:
see there he goes lying again. I was caught butt fucking a 16 year old girl by my mom, not hers. And I was 26.

Not only does he admit it, he probably just lied to make it look more excusable. Which it ...well, isn't. Also, the guy is 26, rapes children in his mom's place and calls people socially awkward. You can't make this up.

Post Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 am 
$paCe

I don't mind you guys thinking that I'm a sexual predator, just like I don't mind you guys thinking that I'm a drug addict. I find it funny that after the biggest pathological liar in war2 history makes these claims about me, then the trolls come out and jump on board like it's indisputable. I truly sit back and laugh at how gullible and desperate some of you are for ammunition against me, when I freely and constantly bestow these gifts to you guys on a weekly basis. The problem with this forum is that it always feels like I'm going up against a bunch of 1 legged men in an ass kicking competition, and I'm trying to even up that handicap for my entertainment. I just wish more of you were up to par.

Post Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm 
Fast Luck

yeah uh you confirmed it? you admitted you're a child rapist

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat May 11, 2013 10:29 pm 
-667-

for a child molester you really do have a grandiose picture of yourself

Post Sun May 12, 2013 5:08 am 
Swift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBL6DLGwtA

Post Sun May 12, 2013 5:24 am 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by Winchester
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
I'm currently suffering from depression, so I guess you could put me up on that list of 'candidates' too, I haven't made any attempts yet, but I've come close a few times to going for it, and to be honest, I think sooner or later I will.

dont do it plz

I appreciate the concern, the last person who talked me out of an attempt was someone on the internet who I Skype frequently with. :/

You're kind of scaring me...

Post Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 am 
Winchester

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
I'm currently suffering from depression, so I guess you could put me up on that list of 'candidates' too, I haven't made any attempts yet, but I've come close a few times to going for it, and to be honest, I think sooner or later I will.

dont do it plz

I appreciate the concern, the last person who talked me out of an attempt was someone on the internet who I Skype frequently with. :/

You're kind of scaring me...

I think I went into a bit more detail with you when we were talking together when watching a war2 game couple months ago so you kinda knew this already.

Post Sun May 12, 2013 10:07 am 
Swift

It can all turn around man, maybe soon or maybe later, but it will if you stick it through and just follow your heart to find/fix whatever you're lacking or dealing with.

even after I passed through my suicidal phase I remained in a chronic type depression for several years later due to not facing my problems in relationships, and my bad habits etc but even though it took me so many years, It was worth sticking it through to get to where I am. I'm completely turned around and in love with humanity and life along with everything great it has to offer. You can be too, and will be one day if you want it, it just might be hard to see at this point.

I don't know you nor your life style very well, but I do think that happiness is often correlated with being social to a degree, and that is perhaps one of the easiest ways to start to get back on your feet. It's one of the many life style changes I made that worked for me. If you think that might be something that can help you out, then you should get involved in some organized groups with people that have similar interests, and just focus on surrounding yourself with people who give positive energy, and not people who take it from you, or have negative energy/mindsets and habits. Maybe you already have positive relationships like this and just need to build on them more, IDK.

Post Sun May 12, 2013 3:42 pm 
Scrub

Space needs to be in prison, period.

Post Sun May 12, 2013 4:06 pm 
$paCe

guys I'm sorry. I had one moment of weakness where I was thinking with my dick. I've learned my lesson, scouts honor. Now please accept me back into your community Crying or Very sad

Post Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm 
smurf_king

lol

Post Sun May 12, 2013 7:08 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
guys I'm sorry. I had one moment of weakness where I committed pedophilia. I've learned my lesson as a pedophile, scouts honor. Now please accept me back into your community. Crying or Very sad

fixed

Post Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I don't mind you guys thinking that I'm a sexual predator, just like I don't mind you guys thinking that I'm a drug addict. I find it funny that after the biggest pathological liar in war2 history makes these claims about me, then the trolls come out and jump on board like it's indisputable. I truly sit back and laugh at how gullible and desperate some of you are for ammunition against me, when I freely and constantly bestow these gifts to you guys on a weekly basis. The problem with this forum is that it always feels like I'm going up against a bunch of 1 legged men in an ass kicking competition, and I'm trying to even up that handicap for my entertainment. I just wish more of you were up to par.

lmfao
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon May 13, 2013 7:56 pm 
$paCe

what does a cross dresser and a Allah worshiper have in common? They both hate pedophiles.. wait what?

Post Mon May 13, 2013 8:43 pm 
Scrubbolator

I kinda feel bad about calling Soth "bwen yrgna" all the time now. He was alright though overall from what I can remember. Always suspected he offed himself after disappearing like that

Post Sat May 25, 2013 1:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Originally posted by taxstunna
Htos, there are ways to overcome drpession. I hope u can overcome this problem. Being bald is normal. Most of my freinds sahve their head ne way. But ne way i had fun gaming with you. I remember when u use to rape me hardcore. And btw all u newbs.. i hacked at one point too. but not ne more. Peace htos.. Oh ya when u travel, go somewhere sunny and where their are prostitutes. It can liven things up. Lata,

Stunna

my ol buddy and co founder of TAx TEAM AMERICA i was TAxIndiana.

we formed to challenge the TC TEAM Canadia

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote