Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sly[aS]
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
what if he has a romantic partner he goes to bed with after playing video game

I don't like your attitude. Your shitty know-it-all smug attitude. Say what's on your mind fuckhead without reverting to sarcasm in literally every one of your posts.

damn....sorry dude
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE
quote:
Originally posted by Sly[aS]
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foonat
already told you, a) i don't play that shitty game anymore and b) i have nothing to prove to 1600 trash

Nice logic... when you in fact, are barely 1600 calibre... And I have not been 1600 for a looong time...
Thanks for confirming that i own you, though. gg cya next time

It's nothing to brag about, because at the end of the day. You're going to bed alone.

14 year old trolls are effective. We have a new Yamon?

Trolling is pertains, to the act of attention seeking. If you believe I want your attention, you have a bigger issue then being alone.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:57 pm 
foonat

quote:
quote:
already told you, a) i don't play that shitty game anymore and b) i have nothing to prove to 1600 trash

Nice logic... when you in fact, are barely 1600 calibre... And I have not been 1600 for a looong time...
u were like 1620 last time i played

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:13 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
quote:

u were like 1620 last time i played

lol i'm sure i was on some of mine account. either way.... im a better player than you by far.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Soilent Green

I stomped Eclipze once during beta. He wasn't terrible (like pub no talker brazilians that try to carry on Dementer Shaman), but wasn't 1800 material imo. I'm pretty sure foonat sucks, can't be 100% sure, but I would bet he's garbage.

Sounds like 2 bads arguing about who is more bad.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Soilent Green
I stomped Eclipze once during beta. He wasn't terrible (like pub no talker brazilians that try to carry on Dementer Shaman), but wasn't 1800 material imo. I'm pretty sure foonat sucks, can't be 100% sure, but I would bet he's garbage.

i probably stomped you in war2 years ago or something and you're still mad about it

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 pm 
Sly[aS]

quote:
quote:

i probably stomped you in war2 years ago or something and you're still mad about it

When we gonna 1s Foonat?

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

i think something we can all agree on is that im the best at dota2 by a wide margin. and you guys are all dodging me everyday.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:25 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:
quote:

Nah, I don't get butthurt when I lose. I'm sure you have beat me at some point, but I wouldn't care, especially not 12-13+ years later.

I'm just saying you've got an inflated ego based on mediocre skill. I'm not claiming to be pro, but I'm p.sure you're bad at dota, hon and dota2.

Stick to SOTA where you can scrub it up and no one cares. DOTA needs less retards imo.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:51 pm 
foonat

p sure if anyone's a scrub it's you. literally never seen you post a username.

as a side note, i really don't claim have been "good" at hon, loads of people were the rating i was at. i was just far superior to socxeclipze and it makes him really mad when i remind him of it. scrubbo is the one person of our group that i can say was legitimately good at HoN and could have participated in pro leagues if he so desired

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm 
BanMe

quote:
I am definitely better than you. 100%.

A healthy statement.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
p sure if anyone's a scrub it's you. literally never seen you post a username.

as a side note, i really don't claim have been "good" at hon, loads of people were the rating i was at. i was just far superior to socxeclipze and it makes him really mad when i remind him of it. scrubbo is the one person of our group that i can say was legitimately good at HoN and could have participated in pro leagues if he so desired
]

Words tend to hurt more when they are true. You've been proven to be:
1.) A dodger
2.) A stretcher of truths
3.) Someone I, and everyone we mutually played agrees you were bad even though you "improved."

Like I said.... you never could have beaten me. Even with Scrubbo carrying you. Smile

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
foonat

none of that is true but whatever you say 1600

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
none of that is true but whatever you say 1600

haha whatever man... i've been willing since day 1 to show quell your arrogance. You've been dodge happy since day 1. I'm just going to end this here.... I hope you can see past video game shit talk and stop bickering with me elsewhere / in other threads. I'm all for debate or intelligent discussion....but the flame wars this forum has to offer don't really interest me anymore.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 am 
Sparkz102

SPaRKZ102 has entered the fray.

Post Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 am 
Scrubbolator

I was up to 1928 MMR around the time that I quit HoN. It just wasn't as fun anymore because I couldn't make a new account. If I played solo I'd get big wait times and end up with a 1800+ game obviously so I always had to try my hardest. If I played with 2 friends~1500-1600 then it would be even harder cause I'd have 15/1600s on my team vs 17/1800s on the other team.

Here's the only SS I have of me 1900+

Btw you guys can add me on steam at Scrubbolator.
I have dota2 but don't play it too much.
The ping is worse than HoN and overall I'm not really into it but I'd still play with war2ers.

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 am 
Kith-Kanin

I was willing to play but you guys always ditched me so I gave up on playing with you. I never claimed to be amazing at the game, so when you say you're always willing to play with war2'ers, it's only to the extent that those people are decent because you didn't like playing with shitty old me Razz

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

HON has one of the worst interfaces of any online game i've ever seen....

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm 
Scrubbolator

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
I was willing to play but you guys always ditched me so I gave up on playing with you. I never claimed to be amazing at the game, so when you say you're always willing to play with war2'ers, it's only to the extent that those people are decent because you didn't like playing with shitty old me Razz

I wouldn't bitch at you or anything. You and whoever else I was allying would always get pissed at each other and not play together. Don't take it out on me

edit: though from what I remember you always wanted to play a carry or something even though you were one of the worst on the team

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by Scrubbolator
quote:

I wouldn't bitch at you or anything. You and whoever else I was allying would always get pissed at each other and not play together. Don't take it out on me

edit: though from what I remember you always wanted to play a carry or something even though you were one of the worst on the team

I never said you bitched Razz

I said you ditched!

It was because you were playing with KHB and he has an eternal hatred for me for something I don't know that I've done; so he'd refuse to play or some other childish reason.

And what's wrong with wanted to play carries if you think they're fun? As I said, I know I'm bad at the game lol.

Anyways, it's not that big of a deal but you're not as open to baddies playing with you as you made it sound Very Happy

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
quote:

I said you ditched!

It was because you were playing with KHB and he has an eternal hatred for me for something I don't know that I've done; so he'd refuse to play or some other childish reason.

And what's wrong with wanted to play carries if you think they're fun? As I said, I know I'm bad at the game lol.

Anyways, it's not that big of a deal but you're not as open to baddies playing with you as you made it sound Very Happy

I have no problem winning with kith on my team. He does fine.
He does like to play carries though lol

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:29 pm 
Ideal-Hero

quote:
quote:
quote:

I said you ditched!

Well it sounds like Scrubbo likes good teamwork. Players who sacrifice their enjoyment of the game towards the goal of winning. I understand why he wouldn't want to play all the time with someone who tries to be the carry when it's hurting the team =p. Just comes down to different goals.

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:33 am 
Lightbringer-

wtf is play carries??

edit: oh, lol

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by Ideal-Hero
quote:
quote:
quote:

I said you ditched!

Well it sounds like Scrubbo likes good teamwork. Players who sacrifice their enjoyment of the game towards the goal of winning. I understand why he wouldn't want to play all the time with someone who tries to be the carry when it's hurting the team =p. Just comes down to different goals.

I agree with and
Endorse all of this.

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 am